North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7421 Threads / 28386 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 613| Reply: 1

Guilds

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brokkr
User
Joined 2014-1-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-25 05:30:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guilds Reply:1| View:613
        The traditional purpose of a guild is teamwork. The below suggestions are ones I believe will enhance that experience.

1) Guilds can not be created with less than 3 members.
        What I mean by this is that creating a guild should (on top of existing elements) also include the necessity for two additional people besides the guild master to \'accept\' an agreement to join the guild before it is created.

2) Guilds need customizable positions.
        Some guilds want only the leader then a bunch of members. Other guilds want various ranks. Yes, donations cause people to go higher as a regular member however a regular member can never invite other players. Nor can veterans. The guild leader should be able to determine at what rank level members have privileges, if at all. Furthermore, the guild member should be able to name these ranks.

3) Guilds need a way to stop members from donating to specific things.
        Many guild leaders might get frustrated due to the fact that members donate to gauntlet. This, of course, causes that guild to eventually be unable to beat gauntlet. A guild leader should be able to lock and unlock what can be donated to for the most streamlined teamwork experience.

Those are my suggestions. Take them as you will.
Translate

brokkr Last edit in 2014-3-25 05:30:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-14 19:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046363 second(s), 34 queries .