North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 257| Reply: 1

Independence Glory Event - another 'mishap'

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kona8
User
Joined 2014-11-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-6 12:13:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Independence Glory Event - another 'mishap' Reply:1| View:257
        So I see we have a new event. The event says open from 7/4 - 7/6. Then after one day it disappears. Then it comes back. Do the devs of this game have any idea what they are doing? People see dates and game info and actually plan accordingly. Changing rules/date and always having bugs makes it a giant headache when people try to play a game to have \'fun\'. As a \'customer\' I have had enough. This post is for me to vent since I won\'t bother writing a support ticket which will be ignored. Every other day another \'compensation\' comes from a mistake or bug that was never handled properly. Enough is enough. I have stopped paying any money to this game for awhile but now it is a weekly frustration waiting for anybody competent to put forth a game which goes at least one week without game issues/flaws/bugs. For those in my server it is time for me to say Adios. The fun has now been sucked out of this game due to poor management.;TEST your events!!!;
Translate

kona8 Last edit in 2015-7-6 12:13:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-24 03:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049777 second(s), 34 queries .