North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
4584 Threads / 26436 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 232| Reply: 1

reporting cheaters (using gold gen and alts)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonnyblizzle
User
Joined 2015-2-11
Last Visited 2015-12-16
Post time 2015-7-6 23:14:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
reporting cheaters (using gold gen and alts) Reply:1| View:232
so,i have reported several players on my server for using gold gen and alts,my latest response was take a screenshot.huh,what? are you serious?how do i screenshot another\'s char and gold?but i do know that they have topped every monopoly,CW,and any other event with a prize worth fighting for. one player is so audacious as to spend enough gold to DOUBLE the field in WB,and doesnt do the damage of the next 3 or 4 players. why should i have to prove this for you?do you not have means of checking this yourselves? if you detection is this inadequate, i truly dont know whats keeping me from doing same as them to at least have a level playing field. because right now my reward for diligent time spent,hoarding and saving, and one of the ONLY players on my server with no alt is perpetual 3rd,4th,and 5th place finishes.hell,same 2 people have won 90% of all events last 6 months.considering both of them havent improved their VIP level whole time,where is all the gold coming from?but the wonderful -cough- people at gtarcade are oblivious and apathetic to people stealing, so why shouldnt i?so either yall balance field or i will.
Translate

jonnyblizzle Last edit in 2015-7-6 23:14:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-16 03:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044566 second(s), 34 queries .