North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1589| Reply: 6

Any advice for World Boss?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dandana
User
Joined 2015-5-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-8 05:08:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Any advice for World Boss? Reply:6| View:1589

Im looking for good advices regarding world boss damage, i know i can do more damage than what i do now, but i cant figure out a good combination to work.
        I have on my character almost 2mil hp, 580k patk, 20k dodge, 29k hit, 13k crit, 124k agility.
        My heroes are; Nereida, Earthshaker, Goddles wolf, Headless Horseman.
        I use totem fire.
        Aeagis: Aquarius.
        Artefact: galaxy ring ,shield of discord,horn of prosperity,golden charm.
        Blessings:Aries, Gemini, Capricorn or Libra.
        Skills :Blazing arrow, thunderclap/dark arrow, flame dash.

Maybe someone more experienced has a better idea, i know something its not working i just cant figure out what.

Translate

dandana Last edit in 2015-7-8 05:08:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crovile
User
Joined 2014-6-21
Last Visited 2019-03-19
Post time 2015-7-8 05:17:16 | Show all posts

For a WB, you sure need Blazing Arrow. But for it to be max effective, you need to have a Light Envoy so as to build a LE-Ner rage combo.
        Until you get LE, ;try using a Dragonlord totem. The rage boost from it will be of a better help. You just are missing the rage loop thus putting some gaps between you skills.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

crovile Last edit in 2015-7-8 05:17:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gabrath
User
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2018-12-01
Post time 2015-7-8 05:18:50 | Show all posts

Only 4 heroes takes effect in World Boss are these 3 to support: Nereida, Light Envoy, and Divine Hunter Amazon Hunter for damage. The rest are useless, all of them. With your main char you have to use the following skills: Blazing Arrow, Dark Arrow and Eviscerate, are the ones that have effect on him.

Blessing Zodiac: Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius. (Aquarius is very useful here, because you will have 25 rage the most at the beginning of the battle and may be immortal quickly with Aegis Aquarius and survive his attack)

Aegis: Aquarius.

Totem: Dragon Lord

And it\'s good to have Heimdall\'s Helm in your main char and Amazon Hunter, to increase the effect of your skills by 30%.

If you have Amazon Hunter, it\'s always good to put the STABLE in Attack Mode D to cause more damage.

The formation among your heroes and char does not matter because the World Boss kills them all when he uses his skill.

Another idea also, I usually use, is changing all my gems Dodge+Hit, Hit for P.ATK+Crit and Crit.;Then I remove all 6 gems Dodge+Block and exchange with one of my heroes useless by HP+P.ATK. Because as everyone knows, only the main char and Amazon Hunter can cause damage in World Boss. (A transaction to exchange all gems will cost about 1.8M Gold each time you want to do this... But, of course, it will have much effect). World Boss ignores dodge, his skill
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gabrath Last edit in 2015-7-8 05:18:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dandana
User
Joined 2015-5-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-8 05:21:47 | Show all posts

Reply 2# patrickl2pvp
i saw your comment in other post too, i want to know what i can do with what i have for now, to optimize so i can get the max effect on wb.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dandana Last edit in 2015-7-8 05:21:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dandana
User
Joined 2015-5-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-8 05:23:03 | Show all posts

Reply 1# crovile
i will try the totem, till i get light envoy
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dandana Last edit in 2015-7-8 05:23:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dirge of
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2016-07-31
Post time 2015-7-8 05:41:30 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Im looking for good advices regarding world boss damage, i know i can do more damage than what i do now, but i cant figure out a good combination to work.       
                        I have on my character almost 2mil hp, 580k patk, 20k dodge, 29k hit, 13k crit, 124k agility.       
                        My heroes are; Nereida, Earthshaker, Goddles wolf, Headless Horseman.       
                        I use totem fire.       
                        Aeagis: Aquarius.       
                        Artefact: galaxy ring ,shield of discord,horn of prosperity,golden charm.       
                        Blessings:Aries, Gemini, Capricorn or Libra.       
                        Skills :Blazing arrow, thunderclap/dark arrow, flame dash.       

Maybe someone more experienced has a better idea, i know something its not working i just cant figure out what.       

;;; dandana posted on 2015-07-07 16:08:32;;;;

Try serpent totem(mid spot);and to both of your rogue striker set their dragon skill to radical one,change discord to staff of divinity if you have it(the order were pretty good as they are,don\'t forget to change it back again after WB). For blessing i\'m usually using Gemini,Libra and capri. for WB or DW.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dirge of Last edit in 2015-7-8 05:41:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-23 03:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076217 second(s), 44 queries .