North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40304 Threads / 230122 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 224| Reply: 1

Amazing Support

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
marconis
User
Joined 2014-8-26
Last Visited 2015-12-07
Post time 2015-7-9 09:09:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Amazing Support Reply:1| View:224
The support for this game is so bad it isn\'t funny. I have about 20 tickets in for the WB and how the hits are going up and down. ;They just ignoring them, and ya know it really is time to leave this game because they don\'t care. As long as people are pumping in the cash they will fix nothing, and making new events to get more revenue. ;There are games that are ten times better than this one, and it is time to go. ;I have been trying to get my toon fixed, but they could care less. ; All I get is oh we are sorry but we have too many events to make and could care less how much cash you\'ve put into the game. ;If everyone would stop putting cash into this game they would fix this bugged filled game, until then enjoy the glitches, your toon getting weaker for no reason, and WB going to the birds.
Translate

marconis Last edit in 2015-7-9 09:09:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-18 15:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068680 second(s), 34 queries .