North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1391| Reply: 13

Chimera is Broken

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cuiquesuun
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2017-06-07
Post time 2015-7-9 09:35:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Chimera is Broken Reply:13| View:1391
        Well, Lampard is broken as her damage seems too low and as such people are complaining about it and requiring buffs(or \'Fixing\') for her, but Chimera is broken too and no one is complaining or reporting that.

Its skill states: Deals damage to all enemies ignoring defense, increases 18% of their damage taken for 3 turns, recovers 36 energy. Now this is already an incredible skill by its own right, and a little broken too cause its better then Astral Tiger\'s skill with Chimera being a FREE beast. However its actually broken: i see it dealing 700k+ damage to world boss at LV 72! And dealing 80k+ on average players and Heros(with 400k-ish HP). Its doing something its not suposed to; dealing extra damage based on enemy HP/DEF, if i had to guess i think the Devs mixed up Lampards\'s and Chimera\'s scripts.

In my honest opinion, Chimera is breaking the balance in the game, its way too easy to get and better then 90% of all other beasts, it has made Siren obsolete, and Siren used to be the go-to beast for when you can\'t access something rarer as you have to work for her (150k Glory), i myself got Siren cause i couldn\'t have something better, and now everywhere you go, everyone you fight is Chimera Chimera Chimera...i want to see some variety in the beast selection. It is best then Jester Cat, who is still a fairly rare beast, Kumiho and Dracomere, the monopoly beasts, better then Astral Tiger as its basicly a buffed version of it with Astral being very rare still. And my alliance leader said its better then Yeti even.

TL;DR-Chimera is broken and needs fixing too, but unlike lampard who needs buffs, Chimera needs nerfs.
Translate

cuiquesuun Last edit in 2015-7-9 09:35:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asg...
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-04-01
Post time 2015-7-9 12:30:58 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

well i paid to get Viper lord. Now i wonder why i did not keep the money and go for rosefinch instead. My viperlord is strong but not something\'s really superior than a free beast, Chimera.
        I wish they will give paid beast an upgrade or just nerfed free beasts a little.
        What did we pay for anyway.
        Just my thinking

Translate
Floor reply (0)

loki (from asg... Last edit in 2015-7-9 12:30:58

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xclusive
User
Joined 2015-1-9
Last Visited 2019-07-31
Post time 2015-7-9 12:44:50 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

$$$ Hero and beast = VIP0 complain

Free Hero and BEast = VIP1-8 complain.

Well this is my conclusion or opinion, it is just ok to give VIP0 a good chance to get strong, ( im a VIP 4)
since they cant get OP heros, Beast are not the main damager in your party, even without a beast VIP$$$
can kill those VIP0 with their Hero like Apollo, Gabriel and others.
Lets just think about those VIP0 since they are majority in this game, even though you guys are the one
Paying, but we wont pay if there are no Players like them, it is like competition.;
Well just sayin
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xclusive Last edit in 2015-7-9 12:44:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sunny krusher
User
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2017-04-08
Post time 2015-7-9 14:06:52 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

PLS guys finally we non cashers gt a gr8 beast and u guys are complainin..so cnt we get a decent beast??

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sunny krusher Last edit in 2015-7-9 14:06:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
⁃•bazou•⁃...
User
Joined 2014-9-24
Last Visited 2017-05-07
Post time 2015-7-9 15:57:38 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

devs give something broken, complain...
        devs give something great, complain...
        well, thats all we do since we\'re Human anyway...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

⁃•bazou•⁃... Last edit in 2015-7-9 15:57:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
loki (from asg...
User
Joined 2015-11-6
Last Visited 2017-04-01
Post time 2015-7-9 16:09:32 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

nope, don\'t get me wrong. I am just thinking about an update to paid beasts ^^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

loki (from asg... Last edit in 2015-7-9 16:09:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xclusive
User
Joined 2015-1-9
Last Visited 2019-07-31
Post time 2015-7-9 17:05:05 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

Reply 5# loki (from asgard)

nope you said if they wont upgrade Yeti, they should nerfed chimera.
Well i dont care what they want to do, but i have yeti and chimera and they are doing just fine in beast melee..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xclusive Last edit in 2015-7-9 17:05:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cuiquesuun
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2017-06-07
 Author| Post time 2015-7-9 20:42:54 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

Reply 2# eugene keneth
        Reply 3# sunny13194319@gmail.com
i don\'t really mind the fact VIP0\'s can have a good beast, however Siren is much more deserving of the power Chimera has ATM, because Siren requires you to work for her. Lampard has a fair requirement 1500 Meelee Badges, my gripe with how broken Chimera is, is the fact of how easy it is to get, i had Chimera day 1 after its realease, and i felt robbed of my 150k Glory i paid for my Siren, all those Painful CSAs not being able to leave the spawn...for nothing! LOL
        Siren is a VIP0 beast too, its obtainable without expending any gold after all. In fact i would find it awesome if they would swap Siren and Chimera\'s stats/skills Simple, you want to introduce something better then what exists...make the requirements higher, that is also balance.

They still need to Fix it tho, that damage in the WB is BS.

i\'m not complaining for a VIP vs Non-VIP standpoint, i\'m merely pointing out the beast is actually broken in its script and still unfair to other non-vip beast who has higher requirements and lower power(Siren).

i loved Laocoon and Kratos and i wouldn\'t say a thing against them...thing is...i still don\'t have them myself, because they actually have decent requirements, Chimera is stupid easy to get and blew 90% of other beasts out of the water, at this moment i\'d reckon only Rosefinch is better then it, that is broken, however, now the cat is out of the bag you can\'t change its requirement now since everyone already has it, so nerf it accordingly to how easy it is to get...like i said, a good thing to do would be swapping Siren\'s and Chimera\'s stats and skills.

i don\'t have any super VIP beast myself(my best beasts are Kumiho and Siren, recently got Lampard, and had chimera for weeks now off course cause its super easy to get it), so i\'m not compalining \'because VIP0 have something good\', i just legitimatly think this beast is broken and needs to be knocked down a couple notches, the same way i think Lampard needs to be buffed accordingly because unlike Chimera, Lampard is worthy in its requirements.
        Reply 1# loki (from asgard)
i would feel pretty bad if i had gotten and used such gold on Viper Lord and then incomes a Broken Chimera xD You have my sympathy
        Reply 4# ⁃•bazou•⁃
Its not really a complaint, but more of a \'report\' because the beast is broken on its script and doing something it shouldn\'t...along with my thoughts on how its actually upsetting the balance for overshadowing other beasts a couple of which are also non-vip obtainable, weaker and harder to get.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

cuiquesuun Last edit in 2015-7-9 20:42:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-7-9 20:50:19 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

Chimera is good as is even though I somehow agree that it overshadows most of the VIP-tier beasts like Yeti, Kumiho and Astral Tiger. It\'s like a Mini-Roseflinch since its damage is based on max HP % while ignoring opponent\'s defense.

But you can\'t compare VIPer Lord to Chimera since the first one is obviously catered for a PVP-oriented scenarios coz of 2-turn stun. Also, the Bonus stats that Chimera gives is much lesser than Dracomere.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-7-9 20:50:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stuart mcleod
User
Joined 2014-12-14
Last Visited 2018-09-15
Post time 2015-7-10 04:30:18 | Show all posts

Chimera is Broken

Why you all complaining? im VIP7 and i understand that even though i pay for the game i know that EVENTUALLY free users do get stuff that\'s better than VIPER LORD ETC because that\'s how BUSINESS WORKS you get people to pay for premium... you keep non premium happy then you bring out ROSE FINCH the level of comprehension of people is far too low.. so low.. If you don\'t like the fact you paid for the game leave it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

stuart mcleod Last edit in 2015-7-10 04:30:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-23 08:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062849 second(s), 52 queries .