North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7178 Threads / 27241 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 159| Reply: 1

Farming

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mysticangel151...
User
Joined 2014-5-23
Last Visited 2019-07-11
Post time 2015-7-9 10:43:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Farming Reply:1| View:159
In other games, you can afk farm for items while gaining exp and additional gold. It would be nice if we had that option here. Once here and finished with quests, loops, and upgrade stuff we just ;sit and collect exp. Players seem to be a bit bored with that and I tend to agree. Several other games have incorporated a farming system for various items, gear, etc. and including gold. It would be awesome if LOA developed a farming system. However, I wouldn\'t suggest a farming system for gear, the system for getting gear here is good. There are items that if we could farm for them would help us out a good bit. Free players would have more incentive to stick around and play more too if they had a way to gain various items that are harder to come by without cashing. Cashers would get that much more for their money as well. So I think a farming system for everybody would be beneficial. Thanks LOA. Love the game!;;
Translate

mysticangel151... Last edit in 2015-7-9 10:43:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-23 03:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071621 second(s), 34 queries .