North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7178 Threads / 27241 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 190| Reply: 1

Updates and all the other crap

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
taulican
User
Joined 2014-1-6
Last Visited 2017-05-09
Post time 2015-7-10 10:01:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Updates and all the other crap Reply:1| View:190
Super Mods: Your devs make no sense in their actions with the things they\'ve done in the past month and need serious help in learning how games work. You guys need to get it together as you are making things more expensive and forcing people out. Flashy cards for an ES shard now in HoC is a terrible move as he is an old character, looping in Djinni shop is nil now, free stuff is going down as in the reduction of free points in starry crap game. Also flashy cards was a stupid idea in general as the cost for them is insane anyway and the amount you need to recruit a new character is insane as well. You all need to get it together with acknowledging players are what make any game and doing said things is pathetic on what you think of us. I am a casher but I need the f2p players but all these updates and changes are detouring them from wanting to play and killing servers. You all need to take notes from other games that give out their paying currency more frequently for free. These games understand if you give the power to the player then the game will thrive on and make everyone happier. It\'s a happy medium for all involved and should be of common practice. If you make the player believe they are winning in the game then they want to keep playing. Checking in to get free diamonds and the occasional tree drop for the f2p players is ok but still not good enough. A number of tree attempts should be purchased with vouchers per day and suggest 10, the diamond roulette should give one free diamond spin during the event, and maybe an event where us cashers don\'t get to play so you can give diamonds to the f2p players. Competition is a major part of this game and if you lose that then whats the point of people to spend? And no one really cares about Divine Realm CoM or CSTT that much as rewards are not game changers. Also, all older event rewards need to be updated in older servers to reflect progress in the game. Winning Dom and getting the same reward for over a year and a half is pointless to us now and could care less if I win. You need to breath new life into the game and I\'m not talking some new feature that is ok for about a month and then turns into not worth doing. Plenty of suggestions here and I think you should pass it on to help make this game better.
Translate

taulican Last edit in 2015-7-10 10:01:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-21 21:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057073 second(s), 34 queries .