North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40387 Threads / 230660 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 258| Reply: 3

Where is SUPPORT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
guitargod
User
Joined 2014-2-19
Last Visited 2019-01-02
Post time 2015-7-11 16:25:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Where is SUPPORT Reply:3| View:258
Hello...... its been 16months
Translate

guitargod Last edit in 2015-7-11 16:25:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2019-02-08
Post time 2015-7-11 16:28:54 | Show all posts

Where is SUPPORT

Well if I can help you then tell me your issue? =x
Translate
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-7-11 16:28:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
guitargod
User
Joined 2014-2-19
Last Visited 2019-01-02
 Author| Post time 2015-7-21 09:11:53 | Show all posts

Where is SUPPORT

Since it does no good to ask for support anymore here under support in forum,why have support forum page? I have talked to many and there using the tickets again, if you think about it why put support on a forum where instead of you getting your problem resolved you have everyone in the world putting there 2 cents in on your problem in a support page.;; All the other people playing have no right even posting crap under others support tickets...support should be between the player and GTArcade...not everyone,so i think putting support in a forum instead of tickets like it used to be is GTArcades way of not having to be responsible for there actions of ripping players off.I know your a moderater not the owner so it aint your fault the players are getting ripped off because the support just don\'t do there job anymore and changing the system of support from tickets to in the forum was just another bad change just like the game changes are mostly a big failure. Just like merging guilds was a failure it offended players so bad they not only quit paying they quit playing as well.My whole family used to play this game..And between feb. 2014 to about march 2015 i hate to say but we put nearly $2,000.00 into LOA.between 5 accounts, since march of 2015, Zilch not a penny.But the other game is getn rich id say lol. I probably spend to much time reading,but if you do..youll realize why the game is dying..read the forums,the support,,you all did not support us or listen to what the players had to say.Im not talking about the everyday cry babies..Im talking about your customers,not getn what they paid for and suggestions on making game better,instead they got ripped off and they changed game to their get rich quick scheme...I have never seen greed turn out good.Anyways im glad i got to waste my time again in the support forum.Thanks moonlight for your concerne. no use leaving my ign server...like i said 16 months of no support,id have a heart attack if i got support now and i haven\'t paid or my other 4 family members because we got wise about the time you all changed ticket system and getn ripped for over a year.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

guitargod Last edit in 2015-7-21 09:11:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-13 02:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060825 second(s), 38 queries .