North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Bugs
5048 Threads / 29384 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 140| Reply: 1

Missing orange essences

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
runcho
User
Joined 2015-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-17
Post time 2015-7-11 22:31:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Missing orange essences Reply:1| View:140
        Hello,

I don\'t know if you have noticed this, but there are orange essences missing after clearing them in the Hell Portal. I reported this like 2 weeks ago from support system, they replied that they will forward it to the developers and that they weren\'t aware of such problem. So far so good, but this problem just appeared again for me - I was doing my 10 oranges run with an alliance mate and the first 5 of those are missing. Before I wasn\'t aware of the problem so I didn\'t pay much attention, but now here is what I discovered:

I logged into the game (from facebook) and alliance mate asked if we should go for the run. So far so good, he made party and we did the first 5. On the 6th one we had a message for full bags so I went and synth 2 blues, but I noticed that I have only 1 orange synth available. I went to the tab and I saw I had the 4 essences left from last night (3x65 lvl and lvl 64). My alliance mate that was doing oranges with me is lvl 60, but there were no orange essences at that level. We did the other 5 and I got those. My theory is that the bug was fixed after I opened my synth bags, but if you login and don\'t open it you dont get the essences.

For most of you this might not be the most interested topic, but I am a new player, just hit 65 last night and I still don\'t have full orange set of gear (still carrying 1 purple and 3 more lower level oranges). If you pay attention on this and notice this bug too please come forward to confirm/update the information I have provided so far.

Best regards,
        Runcho
Translate

runcho Last edit in 2015-7-11 22:31:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-19 03:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048862 second(s), 34 queries .