North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 226| Reply: 1

CSA

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel_of_miser...
User
Joined 2014-7-3
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2015-7-13 14:36:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
CSA Reply:1| View:226

I want to ask for individuals what is for you csa that you go in csa that you can talk or you want to look your charecter how he looks cute on right side or left side i would not be pissed if i would get team that would die or that we would get team that would get crushed completly even if my team that is weaker lose ore points match atleast we can try to get 3 stampers from boss if we ar lucky but when 2 players ar stronger more than other side 4 or 5 players then that is other thing we lost ore points and even boss battle i yust was thinking what the fuck did i even go in csa when my team was so strong that we should win and all they did yust little killing pick up 2,3 ore and then rest of the time looking how cute his charecter looks i want to win evry match glory points and boss battle to get 3 stampers if you dont want to even try to get those 2 things why do you even go in csa                                for me csa is crush them with no mercy kill boss before other team hit him that is for me csa not that you look how cute is your charecter if those players that dont want to do things to get victory dont even join and those fucking afk players why dont GTArcade do some real penalty for them fucking lechers i do hope they do some change to csa let those afk players lose they glory points when they afk                                or they should make who do things in csa can get 1600 glory points im tired on losing csa matches yust because there arent enough players on my side       
Translate

angel_of_miser... Last edit in 2015-7-13 14:36:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-13 23:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044031 second(s), 34 queries .