North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Tavern
134 Threads / 786 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1352| Reply: 3

if only i would know that before

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel_of_miser...
User
Joined 2014-7-3
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2015-7-14 17:44:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
if only i would know that before Reply:3| View:1352

pls read me gently;and now that you read this you would thought why was i so curios whats its writen here;
        ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ Carnival ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ
        for carnival event first you need 2 mil silver to spend on silver hats to get cards and when you will get cards that you need to buy bag of silver that you can buy others items in carnival event
        use that silver hat and 10x card it will give you 1 extra card

those bags you can buy 5 in 1 carnival event that is 10 mil silver after you get all 5 bags of silver use then on silver hat because you will need lots of cards points or blue hero cards for other items
        what items you need to buy ar the next items recomendet

those above ar items that you will need to buy evry carnival event it will cost around 15,000-20,000 cards point if you going to spend all silver for carnival points but evry carnival you will need to buy those items and those 2 items you will need when you will get to level 60 for goddess upgrading

ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ Beast Melle ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ

do it in those times that ar writen you will get more beast melle badges is you win you will get 6 and if you lose you will get 4 but if there is writen finished you will only get 4 badges for win and 2 when you will lose beast melle
        evry monday after reset you can get your ranking reward that you can colect

ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ Beast Bout leveling ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ
        Leveling up beast:
        the best beast that you can get is Chimera doing great damage in PvP and PvE worth to get it for any class or any build if you dont have any better beast than Chimera

When you get all 3 to level 40 (Aura,Energy,Spirit) you will get chance to level it up to bout I with bout 1 you will need 1000 training points if its same beast put in training you will get 200 points if its same beast like the one you ar training but if its eny orange other than the beast you ar training then you will get only 100 points
        and when you will get that beast to Bout I it will open new skill tab for Beast

if you dont have those green crystals you can buy them with beast melle badges in beast melle shop

When you will get that beast on Bout II you will need 3,000 Exp points those points if you dont have them you can recrut those purple beast and use them for leveling but evry purple beast give 5 EXP points so you will need them alot best way to level up is if you have legendary beast or Scrool that gives lots of EXP 100 and 10 Exp scrools
        For Bout II you will need to have al level 60 even if you get to have them all lv 60 you cant get it to bout II if you dont train him to get to Bout II after you will level it up to bout II it will open new tab in his menu to upgrade another thing that will help you

that new tab is Level Bonus quite good thing

but that not all when we got it to Bout II we can upgrade skill bonus to do higher damage with skill

and now Bout III when you will get 1 Beast in Bout III you will unlock all beast melle Special skills

And with Bout III we will unlock Battle bonus this battle bonus will give more life points in Beast melle fights

ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ Forge Gear ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ
        For forging gear you will need to have Orange equipment and level need to be 60+
        but when you forge your gear will need to be in bag and that equipment that you will forge will need to reach certain BR that you can forge it the trick how to get BR up is you will need to use drill to open sockets and put then level 4 and above gems
        for level 60 orange equipment is fine level 3 gems or above
        for level 70 recomendet lv 4 gems or above
        and for level 80 level 5 gems or above
        all for slots need to be with gems level 5 because some equipments need lots of BR that you can later get it forged
        Magic crystal shop you can get magic crystals from any orange that is level 50 and above the higher level orange will give more magic crystals

in this shop you can buy helmet and boots shards even schemas and Units and holy iron for forging
        Team Dungeon

Normal:
        here you can bid to get Ring shards in 1 chest you get 5 shards (in box) per 1 bid so then you need to run 2x Team dungeon to get all shards for ring
        Nightmare:
        here you can get armor shards same like in normal team dungeon 2x to bid to get all armor shards
        Hell:
        here you will get shards for Weapon
        AW shop or Franchise shop
        here you can buy only if you get town after a fierce battle with other alliances

Forging equipment
        after you will have all items and recomendet BR on that equipment it will show in lower bar under forge that you can put it in there for forging

yust like almost in this picture but there will be one more box in middle where is now there only 1 box it will show forge from normal orange to lv 60 forge for now we have only lv 60 forge you get additional stats and 1 more gem to put in that equipment with higher level equipment you get more base stats
        and about forge maybe there will be for long time only lv 60 but there is advanced forging but there you will need artifact items and some other requirement to meet
        *Forge*
*Weapon*
        Holy iron*436
        Abyssal Iron*24
Legendary Weapon Schema*98
Endless Blade*1
*Helmet*
Holy Iron*264
Abysal Iron*18
Legendary Helm Schema*73
Demon Eye*1
*Armor*
Holy Iron*397
Abyssal Iron*21
Legendary Armor Schema*87
Hell Soul*1
*Legguards*
Holy Iron*264
Abyssal Iron*18
Legendary Legguards Schema*73
Ash Dust*1
*Boots*
Holy Iron*264
Abyssal Iron*18
Legendary Boots Schema*73
Elf Wings*1
*Ring*
Holy Iron*212
Abyssal Iron*15
Legendary Ring Schema*59
Shadow Horcrux*1
*Necklace*
Holy Iron*264
Abyssal Iron*18
Legendary Necklace Schema*73
Pain Source*1
*Talisman*
Holy Iron*212
Abyssal Iron*15
Legendary Talisman Schema*59
        Chaos seal*1
        Total items needet to Forge*
        Holy Iron*2313
        Abyssal Iron*147
        Legendary Schema*595
        Boots+Helmet shards 8000 Magic Crystals
        Ring+Armor+Weapon Shards Free
        Talisman+Necklace+Legguards Shards 1500 Gold

ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ Aristocracy little trick ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ

when someone use one of those 3 favors and when is reset time refresh 6:00 you will have till before it go to 6:01 to claim that extra box after it will be 6:01 that box will vanish from there
        ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ Heroes building ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ
        There ar 3 build total deffender build,total attacker build and standart build
        total deffender is like in this picture all 3 heroes
        Totems

Active and Pasive skills

Total Attacker build totems

Active and Pasive skills

For rage of mars is same totems only Active and pasive ar little diferent but not much

With total deffense and heals you will do greatly in pve and even in pvp agaisnt other dependse on your main charecter promotion buffs
        i would recomend you that you go total deffense or 2x cohp 1x damage dealer that you get atleast some damage in other functions
        with total damage you will have trouble because no deffense you can get on herose like in other 2 builds

camp war points idk if they ar corectly bt requirement is Temple orange city

and the lastly how to cheat without worrying that they will ban you you can have 3 charecters on merged server on 1 account so here is little thing if anyone interestet

not like anyone would check this post
        ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ Little nasty trick about Domain ஓƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஓ

well if my theory is corect then i can cheat those points and do blitz more than 1 time well we can do 2 times with reset or can we do it more time well there is quite nice thing that we can press

well i will press first lowest domain 2x that i can maybe get with points over 300 that would be nice
        well failed i know why because my pc was not laging well whole points is that you get game to lag that you sometimes open multyple times some things then it will be probably go and for each attempt you will get additional points
        got 265 points will try second domain i hope i can atlest press 2 times that i can get some points

well i pressed quickly few times x4

now for score

got only like 150 points for like 2 valid domain completet and 2 were thrown out of window well i used 4x quickly blitz but it ends when you use it 1 time so 2x points better than 1x points

only 1 domain open could i get to max points with only first 3 domains lets hope we can do it well mostly because 15-10 points can go random well need to wait to get stamina up so will let you know if i got it to max points i hope i dont mess something up
        well that is little secret trick of domain good or bad that is your choice if you ar reading

Translate

angel_of_miser... Last edit in 2015-7-14 17:44:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kaiyaki
User
Joined 2014-7-2
Last Visited 2017-08-15
Post time 2015-8-7 22:48:44 | Show all posts

after getting skill to lvl 20 if u want to change it u have to start from lvl 1 again?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

kaiyaki Last edit in 2015-8-7 22:48:44

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel_of_miser...
User
Joined 2014-7-3
Last Visited 2016-08-15
 Author| Post time 2015-8-7 23:37:49 | Show all posts

you can change it in demonization if they ar active skills but if they ar passive skills then only way to change them is with inheritance to another hero and then back
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel_of_miser... Last edit in 2015-8-7 23:37:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-17 21:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058464 second(s), 38 queries .