North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1820 Threads / 13092 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1954| Reply: 27

Need help with Team

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
j.pavick
User
Joined 2013-12-18
Last Visited 2016-12-18
Post time 2015-7-17 10:17:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Need help with Team Reply:27| View:1954
        I need some help with my team and who to get and get rid of. I have enough ruby souls for a ruby hero (almost have enough for 2 more) and was wondering on what to get, so I decided on making this thread since I have to wait another 5-6 more days to gather enough arena emblems anyways lol..

Currently this is my team: Total BR 375k
        Main: Level 63 Paladin {109k BR}
        Blazing Phantom: Level 54 {about 50k BR}
        Nether Knight: Level 60 {52k BR}
        Guardian: Level 53 {47k BR}
        Djinni: Level 51 {about 50k BR}

Angel: Boadicea Level 62

Currently I have Main, Blazing, and Djinni in the back and have Nether and Guardian in front. Once I get enough arena badges, I\'ve been thinking of getting either Berserker Claw or King O\' Bones and using them to replace my Guardian {Personally...Didn\'t like him much} and was wondering which I should get. I\'ve heard that getting Berserker Claw and then focus on him as much or some what even more than your main is a good option. With my main being a Paladin + having a tank already is probably best to go for Claw. If I do though, should I then move my main character up to the front with my Nether Knight and have Claw in the back with Djinni + Blazing?

Also for later on, after I get Claw...Should I get King O\' Bones, or Nereida? I\'m assuming in that time, I should get them and have them replace Djinni since I\'ve heard people saying Blazing is good due to the AoE stun it can do.

I don\'t really have the option to spend much (or at this moment...any) money so I really can\'t get any better than the Ruby Heros which I think is fine honestly. Thanks for anyone who helps me out and let me know if you need any more information about my team etc.
Translate

j.pavick Last edit in 2015-7-17 10:17:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sherbiekay
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-12-13
Post time 2015-7-17 13:48:35 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

KoB isn\'t that good of a hero so definitely focus on getting Nerida and Claw Both of them are important assets to your team.;
        Indead of having Boa as your main angel, make it Glacia. Even with no upgrade her halo (the 800k dodge) is important to have. Which brings me to my first point, make your main tanky and by that I mean just stack it with dodge that\'s always a good f2p strategy.;

Choose a main striker- for the moment it seems Blaze is the only useful one so start building her up to inherit into Claw once you get him. Them maybe inherit Guard into Blaze after that if you don\'t like him that much. (I personally like his skill, but it\'s more useful as the partner skill on main);

I guess start saving some HoC vouchers so you can get some more advanced heroes like ES, or Amazon, or LE?;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sherbiekay Last edit in 2015-7-17 13:48:35

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
j.pavick
User
Joined 2013-12-18
Last Visited 2016-12-18
 Author| Post time 2015-7-17 14:18:10 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

Thanks for the help;

It\'s funny because I\'ve been leveling up and evolving both Glacia and Marina so I could use them for Guardian Angels but my Marina is currently higher atm. Would Marina be fine for my main angel? They both give Dodge at around the same amount and I probably would get more out of the other stats (currently its HP, Pattack, Dodge, Mattack for Marina) and (Pattack, Mattack, Crit, Dodge for Glacia), though I guess the last 5 levels on Glacia would probably make a big difference lol.

My main currently is going down the dodge route as well, though at my current items it\'s only about 3.5k dodge but I think thats not to bad.;

Actually, I could use some help with Gems for my main while I\'m at it...Since I\'m still only using Conquest and Triumph items I only have 5 slots and this is currently what I\'m using on my main
        x6 Level 7 Phy Attack
x2 Level 7 HP
x4 Level 6 HP
x6 Level 6 Dodge
x6 Level 5 Block
x1 Level 7 END (I forgot I even had this...should exchange for a lv 7 Dodge)
x5 Level 5 END
        I\'ve never actually thought about focusing a lot on Blazing to inherit to Claw and then just have Guardian inherit into Blaze. I was planing on just holding on to all my upgrading items and just inherit Guardian into Claw and then hit Claw with everything but I can see your idea being a lot more useful and would help me until I get Claw. I guess it would work really well since Blaze isn\'t to far ahead of Guardian so she wouldn\'t lose much lol.

Again thanks for information and help. Just one last question to add, when I get both Claw and Nerida; should I replace Blazing or Djinni for Nerida? How useful is Djinni later on in the game?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

j.pavick Last edit in 2015-7-17 14:18:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-17 17:17:11 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

Again thanks for information and help. Just one last question to add, when I get both Claw and Nerida; should I replace Blazing or Djinni for Nerida? How useful is Djinni later on in the game? ;;;;;; j.pavick@yahoo.com posted on 2015-07-17 01:18:10;;;;        

Newbie opinion:
        1st question: Replace Blazing, after u get ur Claw, u dont need another striker tho.
        2nd question: Its depend on ur basic build, some people cant survive with healer meanwhile others able to do so. In my case, no healer, but quite good during the competition.

About ur angels: At maxed lvl, Glacia halo give u 885 dodge meanwhile Marina halo give u 580 dodge.

About ur gems: Maybe exchange that BLOCK gems with HIT is much better, and remove that END to make room for fusion gems.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-7-17 17:17:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sherbiekay
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-12-13
Post time 2015-7-17 21:41:35 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

My gem setup follows as such;
        -Matk
        -Agil (Though at this level you will probably need HP);
        -Dodge
        -Hit
        and then room for fuses, but again at this level you probably don\'t have them so I suggest either end, block, agil or crit. Don\'t worry about def gems.

I\'m with Pocky here I don\'t need a healer due to my weapons but earlier on in the game I find they become useful so I vote keep dij but if you\'re finding you can dodge pve bosses maybe get rid of her?;

If you did get rid of her your party would end up looking like this;
        Neri
        Claw ; ; Main ;
        Blaze

and Nerida\'s skill would have more impact ;

But as for the angel, unless you can get claudia or serrin I vote keeping Glacia. Br for main angel doesn\'t matter much atm, it\'s more angel agility.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sherbiekay Last edit in 2015-7-17 21:41:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-18 08:25:58 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

My party only consist main, ES, and DH. Main weapon is Hades Staff, got lucky and upgrade it right before they change the requirement. But its depend on ur strategy tho, about which heroes to remove~

And I suggest fusion cos he already unlock WB shop for lvl 7 fusion gems, its worth a lot tho ^^)/
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-7-18 08:25:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
j.pavick
User
Joined 2013-12-18
Last Visited 2016-12-18
 Author| Post time 2015-7-18 09:51:26 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

Thanks again guys I took off my Block and END gems from my main and put on Crit and Hit gems and can already see the difference with the change. Now I could actually hit people, and when I do I have a decent chance to crit lol.

So I\'m already going to replace ;Guardian for Claw when I get him, and then probably replace Blazing for Nerida after that though that won\'t be for a long time lol. So after that, since I probably wont need Djinni after I get both Claw/Nerida, who should I replace her with? I guess the best free hero left would be Bones, but then again by the time I even get to that point I might of gotten enough stuff saved up for an event hero. So what hero should be my ultimate goal as my last hero if I were able to get anyone? Who would work best with Claw, Nerida, Main (Paladin), Nether Knight (Should I get Bones to replace him after all?).

I get that Glacia does offer more Dodge which is what my main is focusing on but I still feel that Marina would be better due to the other bonuses in her Halo. Considering how I could really set up my team to really benefit it.

Ideal Team Set up                       Glacia\'s Halo:
        Nerida----Nether Knight                  Crit +886------Mattack +4666
Claw----Main                                  Mattack +4666--------Dodge +866
Djinni OR Blazing                              Pattack +4666

Marina\'s Halo:
HP + 9280--------Pattack +2900
Pattack + 2900------Dodge +580
Mattack +2900

That\'s the only real reason why I thought Marina would be a better choice. If I were to use Glacia with my set-up I had plan (and kind of the standard set-up I guess..) it would put either my Main or Claw into the magic attack halo, and I would have one of my magic striker/supports in the Pattack, and my tank in the Mattack as well. Though I do agree that the Angel\'s agility is probably one of the main reasons why people would choose Glacia over Marina since she has 5 more levels above her.

@Pocky: if WB shop means world boss shop, I probably wont ever get anything from there lol. Unless it\'s possible to get it any other way, I don\'t think I\'ll ever get any Dark Cores from world boss since I believe only the top ranked people get them right? In world boss, we usually have some where around 30-34 people who do it and I\'m always last placed or second last;;So maybe I\'ll have to just get the fusion gems from events since wb would be out of the question.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

j.pavick Last edit in 2015-7-18 09:51:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-18 10:46:48 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

Maybe u can arrange ur party again, so Glacia halo will work properly? Cos Glacia is way better than Marina

IMO, its not necessary to have full party. Its not that important to have 4 fully trained heroes if ur a free / low casher, cos I doubt u have enough resources to train all of em properly. Like me, Sherbie only train some of her heroes (and if my memory serve me right, she only train 2 strikers so far). Dont push ur self to have a full built party if u cant afford it.
        But if u want to replace Djinni and use a full build party, u better replace her with rage buffer. Astral Child or Divine Hunter is the best option, I will recommended u to get Astral Hunter and Divine Hunter (his evo) at Lucky Tree, its cheap and affordable for free players.

Another note:
        If u cant compete at WB, maybe its because u use a wrong formation / skills / totem. Its all about strategy here ^^)/
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-7-18 10:46:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sherbiekay
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-12-13
Post time 2015-7-19 17:02:58 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

Glacia didn\'t work well for me either, only my main. But it does the job until you can get Serrin or Claudia.;
        Pocky is right, I do only use two striker, but prioritise with one and my main, as well as LE.;

My current setup looks like this;

LE............Godless
        Amazon....Me!;
        Neri

and Santa as my backup(who is useless. I have no gems on him,mismatched equipment and only a guard angel ), though I\'m inheriting ES into godless soon after I\'ve finished rebirthing him.;

It is wise to only train up one hero though, and I regret not doing it sooner but I had no idea what I was doing;

An IRB is always wise, an LE+Neri is now the best irb, even if it does limit you to one pve striker. You get effects of LE and Nerida\'s buff and well, there\'s nothing wrong with that! ;D;

The new WB though is a hard code to crack and I\'ve been trying to get a good battle but the links keep stuffing up so, meh. But I\'ll try and post a battle soon.;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sherbiekay Last edit in 2015-7-19 17:02:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-19 18:46:53 | Show all posts

Need help with Team

Why d u inherit ES into Godless??? Dont u think his skills is much useful for PvP?

And my setup is like this:
        Main _____ Djinni
        ES _______ NK
        DH
        GW as backup

Only focus on main, ES, and DH so far ^^)9
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-7-19 18:46:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-18 19:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079830 second(s), 52 queries .