North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 226| Reply: 2

Game issues screen shot request with no instructions on how to send it to them

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bonnie may
User
Joined 2014-12-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-18 10:24:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Game issues screen shot request with no instruct Reply:2| View:226
Ok so I have been having issues, I did the beast melee and it didn\'t give me credit in devotion, the people that answered my support ;ticket wants me to send a screen shot, well I have done this before with other games, but there is no where to add a attachment, the ctrl v doesn\'t work it wont paste into the reply. Is this just a way to get people to go away? I am beyond frustrated with this game, It didn\'t let me into CSA it just kept refreshing my screen even when I went out and came back in, it completed melee while I was still waiting for a match, it never sent me into the battle, but said I left before the match was over, I didn\'t get two csa hero badges, no credit for the melee as stated above, for at least 18-24 hours I had no chat and my alliance thought I was just not answering them. I could only post in alliance messages. All I would like is for what is due me for completing the daily tasks. I have cleared my cookies, my cache, I have rebooted, reloaded the game and I am on a new comp and I have a high speed isp. My husband sits across from me and he isn\'t having any of these issues. ;So how do you send support a screen shot? I know how to take it and save it but how do I send it to them?
Translate

bonnie may Last edit in 2015-7-18 10:24:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kimberly kanie...
User
Joined 2015-1-3
Last Visited 2018-12-05
Post time 2015-7-18 11:19:19 | Show all posts

Game issues screen shot request with no instructions on how to send it to them

you have to use a outside photo post like tinypic and then link it to them stupid I think for a company this size should be able to attach a file to them
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kimberly kanie... Last edit in 2015-7-18 11:19:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-23 04:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060744 second(s), 36 queries .