North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40387 Threads / 230660 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 469| Reply: 1

Wher is our missing stuff!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
savić dule
User
Joined 2014-10-30
Last Visited 2016-05-23
Post time 2015-7-18 17:50:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Wher is our missing stuff!!! Reply:1| View:469
Hi.Just look how LoA help our people when we missing something or we dont get reward.I have enough this ,and I want all that my stuff back.

•                                         Missing stuff21:33;28/05/2015               
                                            Hi. I was send report about missing my 1330 soulstone and a few lvl 4 gems. I was get reply from Leon,and he tell me,if the problem is not solved I must open new ticket. So,the problem was created on 15:50 28/05/2015,and I was report this my problem 16:05 28/05/2015 The problem was created when I was try upgrade my mount,and then was game be on error.I was try log in 2 times and was the same.So I vwas decide to change the browser,and when I was log back and try upgrade ahead my mount,my soulstone was missing. I just hope that you guys can fix that,because I was colected that soulstone really hard. I will w8ting for your answer.;               

•                                         Joker Reply08:40;29/05/2015               
                                            Dear player, I\'ve recorded your issue, we\'ll have a check on it, please wait patiently, thanks for your support.                

•                                         About recharge17:30;08/06/2015               
                                            Hi LoA here is some details of answer LoA. Coulson Reply21:1307/06/2015 Dear players, Sorry for the long time delay these days.We\'ve fixed lots of glitches in game to build a better gaming environment, If you still have the same problems remain, feel free to resend them in a new open ticket. Our customer service will work on those immediately. So,I want just ask if i will get that 2k diamonds on my acount,or I must refund that my money??               

•                                         Leon Reply20:43;08/06/2015               
                                            Hi,I will reflect your problem to our DEV team and we will have a check on your issue.Thank you.               

•                                         Event bug16:29;13/06/2015               
                                            Hi LoA I want report that event Tycon,who was ended today at midnight,because I didt get reward for my 4th place,and this is not the first time,that we have problem on game.So please fix that,because I want my reward.I hope that I wont w8 for answer like on other my report,who dont do nothing.               

•                                         Coulson Reply16:31;13/06/2015               
                                            Hi, sorry about that, we will check it as soon as possible, thanks for your support, please feel free to contact us.               

•                                                         Treasure Hunt in Bug22:17;14/06/2015                                                                                Hi guys and gals ;) I must tell you that this treasure hunt is on bug.I buy WINGS OF GOLD & GOLD ORGANZA witch cost all together 8500 points,but i get just wings,without gold organza.I check my bag,and i dont see any that custome.So,it take me points when I buy,and i didnt get stuff. Have a nice Sunday;                       

•                                                         Penny Reply22:30;14/06/2015                                                                                Hi, sorry about that, we will check it as soon as possible, thanks for your support, please feel free to contact us.                       

•                                                         About arena badge18:35;10/07/2015                                                                                Hi LoA. what u say about that ,that I buy yesterday 2 heroes in arena shop with badge,and recruite him.I get just bresaker claw heroes,but I didnt get Blazing soul heroes...when I pres recruite then was update game ,and I was must refresh page.So when I was log back,i didnt find that heroes nowher.So,I spend my arena badge and ruby herosoul for nothing.But I want apologize for this,and I want it back..I send many report about missing Earthshaker,1200 ruby,Gold Organza,my reward for 4th place in Tycon,1330 soulstone and u didnt do nothing.All what u say is that ,that u will check,or something like this,or u just dont answer.I didnt spend on my second acount 7K$ on that game that u will do on that way with players.So plesae now its time for payback,and give me back what I buy. And please,answer on quastion,and I hope that I wont w8 for that missing all stuff all year.                       

•                                                         About arena badge14:56;14/07/2015                                                                                Anyone here?? Is anyone work here?? halooooo                       

So many problems,and LoA didnt fix nothing.Great work !!
Translate

savić dule Last edit in 2015-7-18 17:50:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-13 02:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055190 second(s), 34 queries .