North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40408 Threads / 230836 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 219| Reply: 1

Elena:- positional stats do not seem to be working

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
10402sl
User
Joined 2015-5-19
Last Visited 2018-05-30
Post time 2015-7-18 19:28:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Elena:- positional stats do not seem to be worki Reply:1| View:219
        Hi,
        Please could you test the dodge (top back row) positional stat for Elena. I have tested it and compared it to when in other positions and the dodge does not seem to add to character stats. Dodge is the easiest one to test, the others not so much, they may also not be ineffective, I can not say. But the dodge one is meant to add over 1k dodge and honestly it does not seem to add anything. Fact in comparision I seem to dodge more often and successfully when standing in the middle position and this should not be. My character dodge is over 15k so with the 1k from position against certain mobs and individuals i should dodge way more regularly, but the position stat bonus does not seem to be in effect at all, as my dodge stays more or less constant no matter where i stand (though for some reason does seem more in middle position)
Translate

10402sl Last edit in 2015-7-18 19:28:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-21 05:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059980 second(s), 34 queries .