North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7421 Threads / 28386 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1342| Reply: 7

List of Things!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tempnix
User
Joined 2014-2-23
Last Visited 2016-07-29
Post time 2014-3-26 02:38:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
List of Things! Reply:7| View:1342

1) Enhancement: Amount of gold required is ridiculous in combination with how much we get per day.  Lower the cost of gold required to enhance items.

2) Synth Scrolls / Socket Rods:  The socket rods and Synth scrolls are not much of a problem if Enhancement gold required was reduced.  But since its not, it is harder for us to get Synth Scrolls and Socket Rods.  Socket rods are not to terribly bad, because eventually you wont need as many.  But always upgrading Gems requires gold and synth scrolls, which is just out of the question due to enhancement.

3) Recruit Heros:  Haha... All I have to say.  The amount of ruby or Topaz to recruit these is ridiculous.  Unless you have a LOT of gold (which you probably cannot spare due to Enhancement / Gemming / Enhancing Heros gear).  6:1 trade is as well ridiculous, how about 3:1 or even be nice and give us 2:1 (3:1 is probably the best though).

4) Rewards:  Twilight Clash is a joke for rewards.  Not much separation between the ranks so nobody really tries (at least I have noticed this on my server).  Make better rewards for this.

5) Guild boss:  Even now that you can open for vouchers, still not worth it.  I know my guild never does it, the rewards just are not there.

6) World Boss: Up the gold rewards, people at these higher levels spend those pitiful rewards on one enhancement of gear.

7) Customer Service:  Its a joke.. Enough Said... Get people that care and will actually respond to help people.

8) Hot events:  Again, a joke if you don\'t spend.  Nobody is going to accomplish the majority of this stuff without paying some decent money, lower the requirements a bit so its more obtainable.

9) Cross Server: Goes with out saying that this needs work.  Thats all that needs to be said for this.

10)  Tidal Pool, Raiders, Gemology.. Ect:  Ranking in this is just plain stupid.  The tying of everyone for 3rd or 10th place, really?  Figure this mess out.  If i have 1320 raider points but im unranked how is that far that someone else is 1320 and is ranked 5th and gets a reward?  This is across the board for all of the mini events

11) Unobtainable:  Some non-cashers are easily discouraged because some things are really 100% out of sight for them as they are just meant to keep the strong strong,  your game gives no chance for non-strong people to move up to being strong.  By keeping things only obtainable (lion mount for instance) for top cashers it doesn\'t keep the game competitive, therefore it loses its fun for non-cashers easily.  New server im on (well it was new, Server 9) most of the non-cashers are gone to the way side due to them not being able to keep up at all.

12) Twilight Clash Flags: Again, nothing to be said about how glitchy / buggy that system is.

13) Wyrm Race Rewards: Seriously? 1st is 150k and 20th is 50k?  First off, at the higher levels, 150k is pocket change that will do nothing for us.  What incentive is there for people to use diamonds to get to 1st place? Not even worth the rewards, at all.  If you up that to 1million and go down from there, you might see more diamonds used in Wyrm race to get to first place.

14) Drills: Give us more options with gold, at higher levels it takes days to level a hero.  A bit much.

15) Garden: Something needs to be done.  Scale this up a bit, Since we are leveling our trees.  As the level of the tree goes up, let us unlock higher levels of each form of seed.  A Level 60 having the same seeds as a lvl 1, is a bit bad.  Makes it hard to do anything.

Im sure I could list more, but im bored of listing the multiple issues in this game.  Mainly because i know that NONE of them will be fixed.

Stop catering so heavily to all the cashers.  Cashers will spend regardless.  Cater to people that don\'t want to spend, if its BARELY unobtainable, people are more inclined to spend that 3-5$ just to accomplish it.  If its WAY out of reach, people laugh it off and don\'t go for it.  

If anyone has anything else to add to the list, let me know.  Lets get one thread going and just keep exploding it till things get fixed.  I will check off items if they fix them.

Just my 2 cents on that.
Translate

tempnix Last edit in 2014-3-26 02:38:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tempnix
User
Joined 2014-2-23
Last Visited 2016-07-29
 Author| Post time 2014-3-26 03:00:16 | Show all posts

List of Things!

Rebirth: Awesome that its in game, but due to the Drills offering such low amounts of XP, it makes it rough to get the heros back up to a level where they can be used properly again.  This can be fixed by either A) letting us have MORE experience per drill (of course for higher costs) or B) Lowering the amount of levels that the hero is reduced to upon Re-birthing them.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tempnix Last edit in 2014-3-26 03:00:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
j-l-reid
User
Joined 2014-2-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-27 01:31:16 | Show all posts

List of Things!

Agility Course. Like drills but for your horse. Sucks having to choice between curbstones and leveling horse with crests, but even then, the potions dont do much
Translate
Floor reply (0)

j-l-reid Last edit in 2014-3-27 01:31:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tempnix
User
Joined 2014-2-23
Last Visited 2016-07-29
 Author| Post time 2014-3-27 01:53:43 | Show all posts

List of Things!

Valid Point, a way to level up the horse as it tends to fall behind quite easily.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tempnix Last edit in 2014-3-27 01:53:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jtr
User
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-27 02:33:53 | Show all posts

List of Things!

Lets see... you complain you don\'t have enough gold, then you refuse to do guild boss, which for 500 vouchers will give a bit over 2 million gold spread across the participants each time you do it.
        Seems you are ignoring one of your good options, there.

Wyrm race is indeed ridiculous. Placement rewards are too small to be worth fighting over. Further, the game actively encourages people NOT to run during the supposed bonus time. You can run earlier in the day and still use your attacks during the bonus time, gaining the benefit of the bonus rewards without the risk of getting attacked then.

Mounts are difficult to level up, but at the same time the bonus from mount levels is tiny compared to the bonus from mount training/blessing. Really need to give bigger per level base stats to all the mounts, and possibly scale back the training a bit. Make it worth leveling the mounts, and then let us spend regular arena rewards on mount potions (instead of TA dragon emblems), since there are not any good consumable rewards in the regular arena shop.

Twilight Clash is an interesting case. Our server has developed to the point where there are essentially only four guilds who compete, so the fact that we each get about the same reward seems good, especially since the fights seem to be bugged every time. Once the bugs are worked out, though it would be good for there to be more separation between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Ideally, I\'d love to see a 3rd place consolation fight, since the rewards for fighting are also quite nice. Then they can give separate rewards for each of the four cities.

Rankings for tidal pool and raiders are also odd. Tidal pool seems to work correctly - the people who get to 820 points first get the reward. But Raiders doesn\'t even do that; when I got to 1320 points, I showed up right in the middle of the list of players with that score. Better to give points for the sets/chests as well, if not also slightly different points for the exploration based on the number of shards v. soulstones found. I can see two ways to fix the Tidal pool - either give points for skill (bonus points based on speed and/or accuracy), or make the fish that show up more random and give more points for rare fish instead of 410 per pool.

Gemology rankings are fine; you can save up your bonus energy then use them together in a day to move up the rankings, and there don\'t tend to be many ties in Gemology.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jtr Last edit in 2014-3-27 02:33:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
killerkill
User
Joined 2014-1-23
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-28 20:04:16 | Show all posts

List of Things!

sorry to say but it seems like your just complaining and/or ranting
        also it seems like you need a newer, more active guild
Translate
Floor reply (0)

killerkill Last edit in 2014-3-28 20:04:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jello1697
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-29 04:33:27 | Show all posts

List of Things!

I do love how you complain about gold and then go on to complain that you don\'t bother doing things that get you gold.  I\'m going to take a wild shot in the dark here and guess that you aren\'t VIP because you seem so hard up for gold.  Well saying that you don\'t do GB because it is not worth it when you are badly in need of gold is just lazy.  You complain that wyrm race ranks don\'t give you enough so you won\'t bother fighting for them when that very fighting for them in fact gets you gold.  I rank regular and never spend diamonds or put out much effort on it.
        You sit here and complain and from what I can tell it is mostly just that you want things for free and are mad because so much costs diamonds.  Well guess what this game is a business for the devs and if they gave you everything you want for free they wouldn\'t make money and the game would shut down.  There are a lot of legitimate problems with this game and the customer service is a complete joke but most of what you are complaining about is that you just want everything handed to you.  Stop being lazy to begin with and it will solve some of your problems.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jello1697 Last edit in 2014-3-29 04:33:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-16 10:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053168 second(s), 46 queries .