North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7190 Threads / 27299 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 247| Reply: 1

Some new ideas

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
andrejs
User
Joined 2015-3-28
Last Visited 2017-01-13
Post time 2015-7-18 23:41:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Some new ideas Reply:1| View:247
        I have some suggestions what can you do to make LoA better
        - exchange for herosouls that goes 2 way so we can exchange higher herosouls to lower one
        - cross server private chat for alliance members
        - cross server friends for alliance members
        - alliance group mail like in guild
        - expand guild group mail so we can actualy write something
        - since you already have game interface it will be nice to seefor lvl70+ alliance members (team dungen, inferno, twilight clash, gauntlet,...)
        - add bonus like in guild to alliance, so more player will donate to alliance since we have somthing worth donating for
        - add new seeds for garden which can give you some other resurses
        - add one tab in inventary where you can put items that you dont use at the moment, or put one Chest in town where you can store items that you dont want to carry around, also good idea mack a lock to items in inventary that u can open or use but dont want to at this moment.
        - open all items in inventary is nice, but i dont want to open everthing each time, but still dont want to manualy open 19 different items because i have one in inventary that dont want to use.
        - make some changes in hot event description so that we can see if one event which gouse over more day is reseting after new day or it stays with some collected items for next day. Just put 2 timers , 1st for when event will end, 2nd for time until reset of event.
        - in cross server CoM it will be usefull if you make some change for example right now i am placed around 900-1200 place, every day i have fight with same players since all place i can advance to is 50 place apart.; This way i can get only to place ending with 82 or 32. If you make different place distance between spots you can fight with other players too.; Right now if i am at place 1300 i can attack 1250,1200,1150,1100,1050.... if you make next spot to attack 1/2 of what was on spot before you can get to other spots and other enemy (50,25,12,6,3,1)

Since there are some daily events at fixed time, plase dont make upgrades in that time, or at least send announcmet on screen next update will be in 10min, 5min, 1min. With more then 50% of updates you make me fail in something (WB, gauntlet, TD, TA, Quiz, ...)

Any replay is welcome, and keep the good work you are trying to do.

Translate

andrejs Last edit in 2015-7-18 23:41:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-22 18:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057269 second(s), 34 queries .