North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: redrum syndrum

Whatever Happened Too... #addition

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
redrum syndrum
User
Joined 2014-1-4
Last Visited 2017-11-06
 Author| Post time 2015-8-26 15:33:21 | Show all posts

bump
Translate
Floor reply (0)

redrum syndrum Last edit in 2015-8-26 15:33:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
moonlighty
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2019-02-08
Post time 2015-8-28 02:09:19 | Show all posts

Dear Player, I will respond you accordingly:
        1.) Marriage system indeed it needs some improvements and it is on my list of suggestions which I will hand out to SM.
        2.) This is also planned by devs but date of update on this system is unknown.
        3.) (Same as above). ----------------------//---------------------------------------------------
        4.)(Same as above). ---------------------//----------------------------------------------------
        5.) This is quite impossible that is why SM said to us FMs that this system should be replaced by something else, but we are unsure whit what.
        6.) Highest lvl character can reach is 94 or 95 I´m unsure at the moment (sorry if I´m giving you wrong information about the max lvl) however higher lvl of erebus will be added when max character will be updated to higher as well.
        7.) I wont  make spoiler on this, but they shall be used in another way in future as I saw at Chinese Ver. However even CN ver and ENG ver. are different so even on this I´m unsure and I don´t  want to provide you with wrong informations.
        8.) You say BR matters, but actually it doesn´t  as lower BR players can beat higher BR players since this game is about strategy.
        9.)I will relay your suggestion of more seraph stones gained from inferno to SMs.
        10.) Indeed only base gems can be synth into fused gems, but SMs have adjusted the fused gem chest to have chance to give you ANY type of fused gem so it would help more players. So there was solution found even if it doesn´t  seem good after some time.
        11.) Honestly said I have no idea on this XD lol I would need to ask, and I´ll add it into suggestion that when you´ll click on recharge it would redirect you into synth->forge to synth new emblem.
        12.) Those prizes may seem bad, but not all players actually get that lvl 1 gem chests are quite good deal when you get lot of them, but I have suggestion of updating guild shop on my list already.
        13.) I will add this suggestion to my list.
        14.) I will have to ask about this, but we (FMs) have asked for this quite some times and answer wasn´t quite clear about this.
        15.) Not so sure about this.
        16.)  What kind of crests are you reffering to?
        17.) Are you reffering to party formation?
        19.) New titles were provided which are: God-Like I-V, Zeus I-V
Translate
Floor reply (0)

moonlighty Last edit in 2015-8-28 02:09:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
phoenixessence
User
Joined 2014-8-17
Last Visited 2017-03-16
Post time 2015-9-19 10:01:18 | Show all posts

Reply 11# moonlighty

Personally i say would should just be able to fuse any gem combination we want. ;While i understand implementing that would be an arduous task and will certainly take a long time it would add immeasurable fun to the game. ;At that point you would have more creative control over your character, want to run AGI/BLOCK gems? ;go for it! ;END/CRIT... why not? ;This would add real strategy to the game, because we would have control over what we wanted rather than a chance in a chest to get a select few types of of gem combos. (yes i consider the current gem combos a select few when considering the number of total permutations possible with the number of different individual gems we have)

if i could add to this list something that i feel needs to be addressed, stuns. ;Fight outcomes are far too often determined by who\'s stunned when, and honestly it happens far more than the 24% i see on the Tyr\'s ring or any other % indicated on a skill. ;During your reply you commented that this game was based on strategy, stunning isn\'t a strategy because they are few if any ways to counteract or prevent. ;So far we have 1 angel artifact, which saves us for a round, an aegis that removes it when the angel activates(3 rounds at most);and now a chance to reduce it by 40%, but i played around with that in elemental skills and noticed no difference. ;The problem with the aegis is the way high powered fights seem to work everything could be dead in 2 rounds. ;I\'m sure the two most common responses will be get heroes immune to stun and just stun them before they stun you neither one is exactly a strategy its just forcing everyone to build certain ways to have a fighting chance, with not a lot of room for versatility. ;So many skills can stun why not add in some skills that cleanse it?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

phoenixessence Last edit in 2015-9-19 10:01:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prism
User
Joined 2014-1-8
Last Visited 2019-12-08
Post time 2015-9-21 11:44:53 | Show all posts

Agi gem is a Common until it is time for synthing Fusions, then we don\'t get to do an AGI ourselves. We can synth HP+MATK, HP+PATK, HP+MDEF, HP+PDEF but no HP+AGI?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

prism Last edit in 2015-9-21 11:44:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kaname
User
Joined 2014-4-5
Last Visited 2019-11-29
Post time 2015-9-21 11:59:33 | Show all posts

bump
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kaname Last edit in 2015-9-21 11:59:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jay w. makinen
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2018-02-12
Post time 2015-9-21 12:32:25 | Show all posts

Reply 11# moonlighty
Yes he is talking about the party formation.. Instead of having 6 spots 3 across we have about 9. But I will say this, if there were 9 slots we would need to be able to add more heroes in to the party then to accommodate the openings..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jay w. makinen Last edit in 2015-9-21 12:32:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jay w. makinen
User
Joined 2014-12-30
Last Visited 2018-02-12
Post time 2015-9-21 12:51:46 | Show all posts

I do like the idea for the formation.. Just the totem should be able to be placed anywhere and the effects of the totem should expand to a +,;T or an L then it would be 4 heroes that get the use of the totem instead of 2
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jay w. makinen Last edit in 2015-9-21 12:51:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
imonseph
User
Joined 2015-5-13
Last Visited 2017-10-19
Post time 2015-9-22 20:25:24 | Show all posts

How about elemental crystal in Abyss and Tarot shop?
        I really need more of those elemental crystals, yet it only exist in arena shop for exchange of 30 amount
        http://community.gtarcade.com/post/85892/
Translate
Floor reply (0)

imonseph Last edit in 2015-9-22 20:25:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
r p
User
Joined 2014-8-26
Last Visited 2019-10-13
Post time 2015-9-26 02:56:40 | Show all posts

Reply 9# huabb23

Dragonsoul exchange is badly needed. Especially if you have only one hero that uses a specific type of element and three that use the same. All the others are wasted if you are trying to level up elemental power. They should be exchangeable or allow other cross element devour for the same type. I have found a way to do that on a limited basis with the devour function and selecting all type levels at the bottom and auto-fill. May be a bug (which would be a surprise to no one), but it has worked in a couple of instances. However, it should be a common feature. Just like I can level up any totem with any other totem.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

r p Last edit in 2015-9-26 02:56:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
see_bold
User
Joined 2014-5-17
Last Visited 2018-09-18
Post time 2015-10-8 23:09:47 | Show all posts

9 slots for formation wouldnt need more heros lol, that would lead to lack of formating room... ;Why is GW so much better at PvP than PvE- b/c of lack of ability to formate away that back row like so many NPCs do in PvE. ;9 slots to formate with would allow a player to put his/her tank as the only rear member for taking Phantom Strangle and GW hits. ;Watching the group\'s back so to speak.... also, is \'formate\' not a word? -revscrj

Translate
Floor reply (0)

see_bold Last edit in 2015-10-8 23:09:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-12-10 21:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066248 second(s), 49 queries .