North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 381| Reply: 1

Vestments outfits

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel_of_miser...
User
Joined 2014-7-3
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2015-7-22 01:57:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Vestments outfits Reply:1| View:381

4 basic vestment from each charecter                                                                well this 4 ar all diferent now here comes for knight and fighter same outfits                                KF excluzive male outfit                                                                Valentine outfit                                                                its almost look like main charecter from that manga/anime Tokyo Ghoul he too have some strange mask on his face lol                                                                and rest of male outfits                                                                now my personal most nicer male outfit that they put in game                                                                it does look like fighter atleast not like valentine outfit it should be more romantic not like hi im hulk yust like that i wonder where they pick up their fashion sense                                                                when i look at this vestment outfit i want to imediatily change my main charecter from male to female                                now here is female all cute nice outfits                                summer outfit and world cup outfit                                                                                                and now little more sexy outfits                                                                and new outfit it looks nice but too bad it have those metalic golden wings black or some nice wings would be better or same tipe of wings like wings of love                                                                i want to change my gender on main charecter from male to female pls stop tormenting me if i cant make my charecter cool handsome then i would rather change gender and make my charecter cute                                i already regret to get fighter for main charecter for me it have only 2 nice outfits KF excluzive and Doom outfit others i dont like but female they ar all good fashionable not like male and its not all players want to look like some male valentine idiot with that outfit i dont like it yust simple like that its more for knight than fighter make gender change posible and stop tormenting players with your bad fashion sense for male outfits       
Translate

angel_of_miser... Last edit in 2015-7-22 01:57:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-14 12:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052648 second(s), 34 queries .