North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 15410| Reply: 66

Guide:Lvl 75-84 Elemental Boss By: Dyce(S316)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
Post time 2015-7-22 09:39:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guide:Lvl 75-84 Elemental Boss By: Dyce(S316) Reply:66| View:15410
Guide to Level 75-84 Elemental Zone Bosses
By: Dyce (S316)

Can\'t beat the Elemental Zone bosses in level 75-84?? Well you come to the right spot. I hope that I can help people out. Going to explain the;strategy;I personally use to the best of my ability.;We all have different skills, heros, blessing, gems, ect. So your;strategy;may vary. But I hope I can clear the air as to where to start building your profile to beat these pesky bosses.

Does anyone remember Cancer on nightmare? If so you already know what\'s up with these goons. They have the deady Dragon Fury;ATTACK. This attack hits a line of your heroes and drops there damage to extremely low numbers for two turns, making it impossible to defeat them. They also heal at pretty high numbers. So two things are key: Avoiding the Dragon Fury Attack on your main hitter. And keeping the heals under control.

I\'m a free player. So I\'m here to tell you it\'s very possible and not as hard as one will think. First you have to pick out which hero will be putting out the most damage in your party. In my party it is Fire Queen. Here is her stats.

The most important thing to keep in mind is the hit rate. There are several ways to boost it and I had to do some swapping and exchanging of gems and dragonsouls ;between her and my main. There are also buffs in the game to help raise it. Many feature in the game raise hit. It\'s by far the most important stat in any game mode, period.;The hit rate you want to go for it 35k to 40k to get a hit on all the goons every turn. Gems are the main thing to boost that. Even if it means taking gems like ATK+CRIT and exchanging them to Agility+HIT temporarily to get it up. There is many gems you can exchange to get your hit up. Make sure you put any angel blessing buffs on as well to increase it. Another very helpful thing to put on is the Aegis Blessing called Leo (Hit rate increase of 8%) These are the blessings I use. The reduced healing one(Scorpio) is important as well. As for the 3rd you want to pick whichever one is going to increase damage the most. I use Libra

As you can see I use Pisces as my Aegis Skill. You can always choose to you Aquarius as well but I got better results with Pisces. Now lets talk about why these are important. Keeping your party ALIVE. Dragon Fury hits a line of heroes. Either top, mid, or bottom. It is cast by the witches called Fire, Ice, or Electric Envoy. All in different rows based on which element you are fighting. You do not want your main attacker getting hit by this. It will drop your damage to less then 100k. So put your hero in the safe zones I pointed out in the next pictures coming up. You don\'t want a hero in front of them. If there is, it will get hit early in the battle and you will lose. Dragon Fury lasts two turns but by the time the debuff is off, they will cast again. So the trick to avoiding it for several turns is keeping the rest of your heros ALIVE as long as possible and use them as shields.
ICE SAFE ZONE

FIRE SAFE ZONE

But Dyce...how do I keep them alive long enough to let my hitter take care of the goons!?!
There are several tricks. Most important thing is Genesis/Void Mail on ALL heros. That gives everyone one revive. The next important thing is dragonsoul skills. Specifically the revive one provided to mages. Here is a picture of the most important DS skills for these fights in my opinion.

Next is artifacts! There are many different ones you may have. This is the ones I have and I run them in this order for these fights. Most important one is Heaven\'s Melody. I put it in turn 4. More heroes will be dead on turn 4 so it gives you a greater chance one of them will be revived. Shield of Preservation is pretty important as well. Attack buffs and Defense debuffs are great too. And if you need the rage artifact then throw that one on as well.

I put my main in front cause he can take more hits before he is taken down. Now I know your asking yourself. Dyce! I don\'t have Fire Queen!
Good point. I got really lucky getting her for free. I know getting a hero like that can be rather difficult for most players. In that case, your best bet is using your main character as the hitter. And the only way you will beat them is if you have Infinite Rage Build. There are several ways to get an IRB. And there are several guides on how to get it if you browse the forums. At this point in the game, it is common knowledge on how to achieve an IRB build. This means keeping your rage building heroes out of the line of fire for as long as possible so your hero that does the hitting can do his/her work on the goons. As I said before, everyone has different tools to there disposal. It would be writing guides endlessly if I did one for everyone. I simple wrote this one up to show people why they cant get the damage needed to beat these things. You have to take the tips I provided and work them around your profile. This means watching SEVERAL fights and making adjustments as you go along. In my setup I use Arcane Lightening, Abyssal Gaze, and Firestorm to help damage the enemies for Fire Queen. If your agility is high enough you can get a full damage hit in on turn one. Mine is at 195k. My main still hit first at 165k and honestly I dont know how high it needs to be to get that first hit. I use these skills mainly for stun. Stun is a very important factor as well. The more goons you can get stunned...the longer your party will survive.

I use fire totem for pure attack damage boost. There are other totems that can be useful but that one seemed to do just fine for me. Some of you may need a rage totem. Others might choose to use ice for stun or a gold bull totem. My Fire Queen and Main(with Winter Storm) heal over 3 mil HP per turn with gold bull totem. But most the hits in this battle one hit kill you so it really isn\'t all that useful in these battles.

I do not have a party setup for the Electric Bosses. I have 15 bosses in Elemental Zone and only one fire and the rest are ice. So as soon as I get one I will add info in the comments. So keep an eye out and scroll down. Or if someone wants to kindly post a fight for me wo watch, I will give my best opinion on the right party lineup.

Hope I helped. And I feel like I missed a lot of things. Or may have mistyped something. So feel free to ask questions and provide positive feedback. This is open for discussion and any help from the LoA community is encouraged. I\'ll end this with a fight between me and the Fire Boss so you can see first hand how it goes down. Watch the Dragon Fury and pay attention to what it does. NOW GO KICK SOME ELEMENTAL BUTT![color;-Dyce
Translate

wess redd Last edit in 2015-7-22 09:39:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tokkie
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2016-08-23
Post time 2015-7-22 10:35:27 | Show all posts

Good job posting this, I really just wanted the first reply.  But really good job
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tokkie Last edit in 2015-7-22 10:35:27

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
 Author| Post time 2015-7-22 13:22:58 | Show all posts

Thanks Tokkie! Me and another alliance member got bored and decided to pick it apart. Once I figured it out I knew lots of people were gonna flood me with questions. So instead of telling everyone one by one I decided to write this so I can just direct people to it. I enjoy helping other players out as well. So here it is. Now if only I can find time to make my free players guide for Tycoon. Sitting in 49th in CS Tycoon right now That guide is gonna take A LOT of work.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wess redd Last edit in 2015-7-22 13:22:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fartnugget
User
Joined 2014-8-21
Last Visited 2019-11-19
Post time 2015-7-22 14:39:47 | Show all posts

This guide is very specific and excludes a large amount of players though. Most players unfortunately won\'t be able to utilize it due to the rarity of FQ as a usable hero. FQ is unique in that she rages every turn for a massive amount of damage. As a multi-target striker she is an exception due to her high rage attack. Most multi-striker\'s have a drastically lower rage attack percentage due to the fact that they hit an entire party. It relies too heavily on a very powerful rare hero.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fartnugget Last edit in 2015-7-22 14:39:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
 Author| Post time 2015-7-22 14:58:27 | Show all posts

You can use your main hero as that powerful hero. Its not about Fire Queen specifically. Any powerful hero will do. It\'s more about avoiding the Dragon Fury. I do understand what your saying. This is just what worked for me. It\'s purely an example. But your right, your hitter needs to be powerful. But no matter how powerful they are, you will never win if you get hit with that Dragon Fury. And that\'s basically the point I was trying to get across. I barely beat it at my power level. There are people way stronger then me getting smashed. And I\'m just trying to explain to people why they are getting smashed. A lot of LoA players don\'t watch fights (why I have no clue...don\'t understand why you playing an RPG without trying to learn what is going on in battles). You see a lot of people complain about the challenge but do nothing about it. GTArcade hasn\'t givin us a real challenge in a long time so I enjoyed picking this one apart. I displayed her stats for people to see the hit rate and other stats to get a base line idea of what it takes. I\'m going to switch it up and use my main as the hitter and add on to this guide later on. IF I can beat it like that...we shall see i guess.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wess redd Last edit in 2015-7-22 14:58:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
whatif
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2019-06-21
Post time 2015-7-22 15:58:08 | Show all posts

Thanks for your detailed sharing of your gaming experience, which may help many players to refine their gaming strategy! If you don\'t mind I would like to stick it to the top, so that more players will read this post. To thank you for this, we would like to send you an ingame reward for your kindly sharing.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

whatif Last edit in 2015-7-22 15:58:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
 Author| Post time 2015-7-22 16:24:55 | Show all posts

Reply 5# whatif

;omg I was NOT expecting anything from this. You have no clue how much this means to me to get recognized for something as small as a simple guide. I know there are times I let my frustration get the best of me in support forums. But I most definitely found a new respect for you guys. I wish there was more I could do to show my gratitude. Seriously means a lot to get noticed when often times the players don\'t feel that way. We know you guys are overloaded with issues in the forums and we tend to forget how much you guys have on your plate. I cannot thank you enough;;You will forever have my respect from this day forward. Thanks again!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wess redd Last edit in 2015-7-22 16:24:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
noradria
User
Joined 2015-3-4
Last Visited 2019-09-27
Post time 2015-7-22 17:07:42 | Show all posts

it is strictly based on fire queen . why? simple main can`t do 2 things(avoid the dragon fury and eat hits) . by turn 3 everything else on the party will be dead) leaving u with main and nothing else . not even mentioning FQ is a non-rage require hero while ur main requires 100 rage to cast winterstorm . not a bad guide at all just saying it is a specific hero guild and thats kinda it . kudos for the effort;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

noradria Last edit in 2015-7-22 17:07:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tombolaaa
User
Joined 2014-6-9
Last Visited 2018-02-03
Post time 2015-7-22 17:21:27 | Show all posts

there are 2 different types of fire bosses. One of them is much stronger as the other one.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tombolaaa Last edit in 2015-7-22 17:21:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
 Author| Post time 2015-7-22 17:31:14 | Show all posts

Reply 8# tombolaaa

Yes I was told there are different types and as I do the battles I will add on to the guide. I\'m only limited to what bosses appear in my servers Elemental Zones. Right now we only get one Fire and roughly 14 Ice Bosses that spawn on the map. I have yet to see any Electric Bosses. I am the only one on my server that can beat them so it\'s going to take time for me to find them all.

As for what Noradria said...yes I have Fire Queen. She is the hero that worked for me. Again, this guide is simply a starting point for other players to work there own strategy. The same concept applies no matter which hero you choose to be your main hitter. And a different hero as a hitter will require adjustment.;Over the next few days I plan on making various tips. I\'m going to start by making my main the hitter and not Fire Queen. The purpose of this guide was to show you what the enemy is doing to your party and how to prolong your DPS as long as possible.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wess redd Last edit in 2015-7-22 17:31:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-22 17:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069109 second(s), 51 queries .