North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40413 Threads / 230865 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 188| Reply: 1

Kenan(738)-GMT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dj-turn3r
User
Joined 2015-1-24
Last Visited 2018-01-03
Post time 2015-7-22 19:14:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Kenan(738)-GMT Reply:1| View:188
        There are about 5 active players, sometimes peaking at 7 or 8. we have had to create 2nd accounts to do Team Dungeon and Team Arena. The players who are still actively playing every day have put the cash into our characters and feel like a server merge is long over due.

Some other persistent disappointments include-

-Tree event not gaining levels any further than 3
        -Angel and holiday themed events not leveling further that 3
        -Small rewards in world boss card flip (if any)
        -Guild level and flag not being upgraded enough for Gauntlet
        -Twilight clash being won without any players even joining due to the fact all active players are in one guild
        -No chat in game meaning the game itself is starting to get boring

Because of these problems we are losing a lot of places in x-server and ultimately we feel like we have wasted our money in the game.

I know we are probably not the only server to have these issues and having thought it through, yes this means we have to recharge a lot more than a fully active server to keep ourselves on top of our game but i think a server merge will help to make more money for your team. The reason I say this is because right now things like beach event, angel quiz, single server tycoon etc... are so easy to win because of the lack of competition. Merging us with a more active server will bring back the competition and will implore more people to recharge in a wider group to be able to keep that competitive edge during these events.

I didn\'t know where else to request this so i apologize ;if this is in the wrong thread but please consider giving us a server merge as the 5 guys left in the server are becoming frequently bored and frustrated with missing special events and daily events due to the lack of players in our server. this;will ultimately force us to leave the game and you will lose valuable costumers.

Looking forward to hearing a reply soon

Kind Regards;

-TURN3R
        Kenan(738)-GMT;

Translate

dj-turn3r Last edit in 2015-7-22 19:14:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-22 23:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053901 second(s), 34 queries .