North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1819 Threads / 13084 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 782| Reply: 10

can anyone help me with strategy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nagisa264
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-23 14:54:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
can anyone help me with strategy Reply:10| View:782

hello everyone
        does anyone know how to get strong and raise BR fast?
        i\'m almost lvl 85 and mystic class, I have only 2.1m BR
        and the worse part I cant beat anyone that have 1.4m+ BR or the one who have less BR\'s hit;more dmg than me

my sockets are..

hp, dodge, block, matk, agi , hit gems
        and the fuse gems are hp+matk or hp+crit
        they are between lvl 9-8

what\'s good strategy for mystic ? what shall I do to get stronger than the other ?
        and what shall I change on my;main ?

and the other who hits more dmg than me around lvl 75+ with lvl 6-7 gems
        I don\'t understand this game at all ..

Thanks everyone!
Translate

nagisa264 Last edit in 2015-7-23 14:54:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
psycomike
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2016-01-27
Post time 2015-7-24 02:11:19 | Show all posts

can you post a screenshot of your main and heroes ? Hard to tell whats going on without information.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

psycomike Last edit in 2015-7-24 02:11:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-7-24 02:32:16 | Show all posts

just from the gems u r using I can see few things that need help

this is what u want on ur gems for now, same gems in every piece of equip

hp+Matak
        another fuse (preferably dodge+hit or Matak+hit)
        Matak
        Agi
        Dodge
        Hit

u can start with that while u post all ur screen shots to help u properly
Translate
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-7-24 02:32:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nagisa264
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-24 04:39:01 | Show all posts

oh i forgot to say that im focusing on my main char until she gets alot of BR so the gems i didnt focus on my heroes, valkyrie most of gems has lvl 7 and the others less because she\'ll be my main hero until i make her strong
        by the way i\'ll send my main char and my heroes

overwise i\'ve checked other\'s stats it was less than mine and their hero\'s BR also less but as i see its unfair they hit 4m or more dmg and i stuck at 2m dmg even thought i make changes with my main and hero but still the same dmg

there are screenies

too weak as you\'ll see i know

im not spending any money to this game
        and if anyone know which kind of gems are the best for each of heroes ?
        so that way makes it easier for me to focus on em

and thanks for replying, see ya later!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nagisa264 Last edit in 2015-7-24 04:39:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
psycomike
User
Joined 2014-9-29
Last Visited 2016-01-27
Post time 2015-7-24 05:44:56 | Show all posts

ok thanks for posting the screen shots, first thing i would do would be to raise my makt and hit on my ;main toon. Kinda low for lv 80, if you are a free player then you only have resources for one striker usually. I would concentrate on my wolf, high pakt high hit and agility. Make your king of bones a meat shield just to protect you, high hp and defense gems like end and pdef. make neriada in your party with dark pala as backup as soon as you can get light envoy in the meantime recruit astral child so you can get back row rage attacks with your wolf. This is not a fast fix it will take time if you can get neriada and astral child to lv 15 and your wolf high enough you will have a much stronger attack, if you have a dragon totem this helps with rage attacks if not then start working on one
Translate
Floor reply (0)

psycomike Last edit in 2015-7-24 05:44:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sylvanas
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-7-24 08:12:19 | Show all posts

I\'ll just list it out so it\'s easier to read.

1. When focusing on the main character people usually go dodge build because once your main dies then it\'s all over for you, that being said your dodge is quite low and most people would be able to hit you so that\'s problem number 1.

2. Are you using dragon lord totem? If no, you should.

3. You have no IRB, meaning you have no rage buffs and you\'re using blazing arrow, it would take you forever just to be able to use your skill and by the time you do it may be too late. You;NEED to get nerei ASAP to +18 upgrade for rage buff, then use dragon lord totem and main on the same row to be able to do rage hits.

4. Fused gems, it\'s better to have dodge+hit and matk+dodge if you\'re going for dodge build followed by agi+hit, or agi hit priority if your enemies are fast/high dodge.;

5. I don\'t think block is very helpful especially if you plan to dodge build, you\'re technically not supposed to get hit anyway, I\'d replace it with crit for much more damage, or end if you want to be a bit tanky.

TLDR:
        Get nerei to +18
        Dragon lord totem
        Matk dodge/Agi hit/Dodge hit fused
        Change block to crit/end gems

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sylvanas Last edit in 2015-7-24 08:12:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nagisa264
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-24 08:25:02 | Show all posts

;;;;                        I\'ll just list it out so it\'s easier to read.       

1. When focusing on the main character people usually go dodge build because once your main dies then it\'s all over for you, that being said your dodge is quite low and most people would be able to hit you so that\'s problem number 1.       

2. Are you using dragon lord totem? If no, you should.       

3. You have no IRB, meaning you have no rage buffs and you\'re using blazing arrow, it would take you forever just to be able to use your skill and by the time you do it may be too late. You;NEED to get nerei ASAP to +18 upgrade for rage buff, then use dragon lord totem and main on the same row to be able to do rage hits.       

4. Fused gems, it\'s better to have dodge+hit and matk+dodge if you\'re going for dodge build followed by agi+hit, or agi hit priority if your enemies are fast/high dodge.;       

5. I don\'t think block is very helpful especially if you plan to dodge build, you\'re technically not supposed to get hit anyway, I\'d replace it with crit for much more damage, or end if you want to be a bit tanky.       

TLDR:       
                        Get nerei to +18       
                        Dragon lord totem       
                        Matk dodge/Agi hit/Dodge hit fused       
                        Change block to crit/end gems       

;;; sylvanas posted on 2015-07-23 19:12:19;;;;

Thanks very much it helped me alot but I hope it\'ll works
        and I have a question shall I inhert one of;my heroes to nereida ? and if so to which one of the heroes ?
        and which of the heroes better to be in backup ?
        and yeah im working on dragon totem!
        also i\'ll change block gems to crit or end gems, will see it later
        and will change the other gems too!
        thanks for the information again! will work on it!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nagisa264 Last edit in 2015-7-24 08:25:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sylvanas
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-7-24 08:34:38 | Show all posts

Reply 6# nagisa264

If it were me I would inherit my hero with the highest upgrade and training into nerei then I\'d take everyone\'s gems and synth them and give them to nerei and just focus and her and main. When nerei is strong enough you start building godless or if you want just keep building those two till you\'re satisfied. That\'s what I did and I was able to beat people with BR 1m higher than mine, it\'s the same principle you use with your main. Make one super strong instead of three \'weak\' ones.;

With that said, if letting go of your other heroes would be too drastic of a change for you I would inherit king of bones as he is the least useful of the bunch, arcane and berserker can still be used for a very long time.;

I do really recommend though toughening nerei up first because a good buffer is what a main focused build needs, but I\'ll only recommend this if you push through with it and not stop halfway or try reverting back because you really need to have your mind set on it, anyway if ever you do decide to go with my first recommendation I\'ll be here to help.

KOB on backup and if you have some extra DS put some on him to get to 25/25 DS so you get rage buffs when he dies.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sylvanas Last edit in 2015-7-24 08:34:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nagisa264
User
Joined 2014-12-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-24 08:54:34 | Show all posts

Reply 7# sylvanas

ok that helped me much , I will try to do as you said!
        I\'ll inhert it with my highest upgrade also. +18, I thought nereida useless
        I did some changes with gems also;and now I will work with dragon totems, made 1 of them lvl 30 so another one left to make it lvl 30 then upgrade it.
        after I made it will see if there\'s a difference

Translate
Floor reply (0)

nagisa264 Last edit in 2015-7-24 08:54:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sylvanas
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-7-24 09:03:12 | Show all posts

Reply 8# nagisa264

If you have astral child too I\'d replace dark paladin with her for a true IRB, since nerei and dragonlord alone isn\'t enough for complete IRB.; by the way at the moment +15 nerei and +15 astral is fine, you need nerei at +18 if you have LE already.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I would get one of your godlies to imperial for the set bonus. If you can\'t get any to imperial I recommend replacing your greaves with eternity greaves or helm if you want but you get less hp, to get your set bonus.

Like so, you just need one of your equipment to be eternity and the rest can be godly for this to work.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sylvanas Last edit in 2015-7-24 09:03:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-22 17:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077627 second(s), 52 queries .