North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1820 Threads / 13092 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1052| Reply: 16

Gems Setup

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-24 10:18:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gems Setup Reply:16| View:1052
        Like the title said, need some advice about gems~
        Still rely on HP, will change it into AGI later
        Main:
        HP + ATK + HIT + Dodge + AGI&Hit + MATK&Hit / Hit&Dodge
        ES:
        HP + ATK + MDEF + Hit + Dodge + PATK&Hit / HP&ATK
        DH:
        HP +; PDEF + MDEF + Dodge + Block + HP&MDEF / Dodge&Block

So, lets arrange the question based on heroes
        1. Main: Have bigger HIT than dodge, around 10k diff. Will swap HP with AGI after able to reach some peaks at enchant. Still hesitant about the 2nd and 3rd slot for fusion gems, is that wise to use full MATK&Hit and Hit&Dodge for that slot? Or Dodge&Block is a better option?.
        NB: Other heroes use MDEF cos most of em is backrow and Im lack of superior gems atm. Both heroes only have 1 slot for fusion gems, still lack of socketing rods.
        2. ES: Wont swap HP with AGI for a loooooooooooooong time, free players here and Im lack of resources (still focus on main). If I need to change MDEF into superior, what kind of gems work the best for him? And for fusion gems, what kind of fusion gems work the best for him?.
        3. DH: Block most attack he received, able to survive way longer than ES. 2nd stronger in party, and Im very proud with him. Same question: And for fusion gems, what kind of fusion gems work the best for him?.

Really appreciate any kind of advice, newbie here ^^)/
Translate

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-7-24 10:18:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nodelborgos ed
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2016-12-01
Post time 2015-7-24 10:42:49 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

Dodge gems are for dodge build. Otherwise they cripple you in terms of other stats... VERY badly. So either go all dodge, and make a dodge build, or go all hit. Because, unless you are a massive casher, it just isn\'t plausible to work on hit and dodge for the same character. What will end up happening is you won\'t have enough hit to hit dodge builds, and at the same time you also won\'t have enough dodge to dodge hit builds. Either:;1) switch dodge for crit and hp to agility and make your main into a striker (dodge+hit gems only ok for thehit, otherwise get matk+crit or hp+matk) or 2) switch all matk+hit to matk+dodge and agility+hit to dodge+block and switch hp for agility or crit.;;

Also, building dodge on strikers is just plain stupid (the truth, hope it doesn\'t hurt too much because I really am trying to help) and they should be switched to crit. That mdef on ES should also be switched to agility.;

And... no one uses block since it does not proc on rage attacks. Period. Get rid of it. What you need is endurance, which actually reduces damage even more than block. I have 20k on me MoD and 15k on my Nereida.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nodelborgos ed Last edit in 2015-7-24 10:42:49

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredrik spel
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2017-03-23
Post time 2015-7-24 17:03:50 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

I like, in order of priority,
        Main: Dodge+Hit , Agility+Hit, Dodge+Block or Attack+Hit, Hit, Dodge, Attack.;
        Striker: Agility+Hit,Attack+Hit,HP+Attack, Attack, Hit, Endurance.
        Support (Light Envoy, Nereida, Astral Hunter,...): HP+Endurance,Agility+Hit,Agility,HP,Endurance,Block.

Block does actually work a little at least. In particular in Spire or Zodiac fights. Besides not sure what else to have instead of the Block anyway? Also It takes ages to get enough Fusion gems to get exactly what you want for gems anyway and I don\'t even have the exact setup I want on main after over a year of playing.;

With the current Tychoon Period Rewards I am working on ;getting one level 9 Agility+Hit on all my strikers and main. Close to done with that at least.;

If I got 2 Fusion gems on a piece of equipment I\'d add an extra Agility gem on Main and a HP gem on strikers. I do tend to add Dodge to support but well it doesn\'t help much. Periodically remove all dodge from support and use the them to increase Hit for main or strikers.

I never liked Crit so much.;;Seem to be doing better with Endurance.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredrik spel Last edit in 2015-7-24 17:03:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sylvanas
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-7-24 17:06:21 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

;;;;                        Dodge gems are for dodge build. Otherwise they cripple you in terms of other stats... VERY badly. So either go all dodge, and make a dodge build, or go all hit. Because, unless you are a massive casher, it just isn\'t plausible to work on hit and dodge for the same character. What will end up happening is you won\'t have enough hit to hit dodge builds, and at the same time you also won\'t have enough dodge to dodge hit builds. Either:;1) switch dodge for crit and hp to agility and make your main into a striker (dodge+hit gems only ok for thehit, otherwise get matk+crit or hp+matk) or 2) switch all matk+hit to matk+dodge and agility+hit to dodge+block and switch hp for agility or crit.;;        

Also, building dodge on strikers is just plain stupid (the truth, hope it doesn\'t hurt too much because I really am trying to help) and they should be switched to crit. That mdef on ES should also be switched to agility.;       

And... no one uses block since it does not proc on rage attacks. Period. Get rid of it. What you need is endurance, which actually reduces damage even more than block. I have 20k on me MoD and 15k on my Nereida.;       
;;; nodelborgos ed posted on 2015-07-23 21:42:49;;;;

+1 This
        @mr pocky
        You pretty much can\'t go wrong with this advice, I suggest you follow what he\'s saying.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sylvanas Last edit in 2015-7-24 17:06:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-25 09:29:49 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

Noted guys, so its AGI+Hit and AGI+Crit on Main, increase HIT to 27k but decrease Dodge to 11k ._.)
        Same case with ES, and increased END for DH.

I have a question, will it be hard for pvp like on abyss or else if we decrease dodge for main and striker?.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-7-25 09:29:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-7-25 09:33:51 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

yes abyss (and al pve, eternal spire, zodiac, etc) will be much more difficult with a hit+agi build, but ur pvp its gonna be better

basically thats what noddleborgos said, either u got high dodge and do better in pve or high hit and do better in pvp

I personally prefer to stick to pve because it keep my resource income high, even if I need to eat a bit of my pride when I look at CoM ranks
Translate
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-7-25 09:33:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-25 10:22:25 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

I already change the Dodge into Crit, and it decrease my dodge into 5k now ._.)
        Will need to wait until reset done to see how it works on PvE

Lol, Erick. U already got 2nd rank at CoM, right?.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-7-25 10:22:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-7-25 11:50:28 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

i lost 2nd, 3rd now;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-7-25 11:50:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sylvanas
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-7-25 12:52:53 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

Reply 4# mr. pocky

I do PvE and PvP both with no dodge, it all depends on your set up but I guess people generally do find it harder to abyss/pve in general without dodge if you can\'t kill the monsters fast enough.

You could always switch gems everytime you do PvE but you get kind of lazy after a while, but if you don\'t mind switching then you can switch gems and ds, that\'s what I used to do when I was dodge build.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sylvanas Last edit in 2015-7-25 12:52:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mr. pocky
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-7-25 13:54:10 | Show all posts

Gems Setup

;Reply 7# erick elías domínguez quevedo

;Lol, but oh well, the 2nd and 3rd have the same rewards after all XD
        ;
;
        Reply 8# sylvanas
        Ah, ok then. I will post after I see how far I can do by decreasing the dodge after reset.

Thanks for all the suggestion, really appreciated this ^^)b

PS:
        Another question in mind: Due to our next events, there is possibility to get a Santa. Do u guys think its wise to exchange ES with Santa?
        Pros:
        - Santa ability r decrease agility n\' healing effect
        - He can use new heroic gears just fine (in this case greaves n\' ring)
        - He s a mage, so extra revive
        Cons:
        - Less ATK, ES dealt 155% ATK meanwhile Santa dealt 135%
        - ES 25% immunity to Stun and Chaos
        Need extra suggestion here
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mr. pocky Last edit in 2015-7-25 13:54:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-16 00:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068100 second(s), 52 queries .