North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7184 Threads / 27264 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 215| Reply: 1

Gauntlet suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alexander-1999
User
Joined 2014-3-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-28 04:11:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gauntlet suggestion Reply:1| View:215
        Hello! My name is Pigglytos from server 934 cohor, I\'ve been playing this game on many different servers and noticed the same thing over and over again. The guilds always fight over gauntlet, in my opinion Gauntlet is a great event that grants people an amazing amount of money and guild honor, I feel like it\'s key for everyone in the game when it comes to recruiting and enchancing armor. But lots of guilds gets teared apart. Lots of people think that making the wolfs and dragons stronger will make it better for everyone, but I think that expanding the gauntlet by making more lanes for the wolves will make it easier to divide for the people in the guilds, instead of 3 lanes, there could be 5 lanes or so, this will result in more wolves, and more dragons, people will be able to get more hits, and everyone will be able to attack, sometimes people dont even get to attack or people get mad because they have to clean up and not kill the wolves that have full hp, lots of people left my guild just because we had the strongest people, and some of the couldn\'t attack in gauntlet. You can also add that if the guild is small the gauntlet is smaller, and the bigger the guild get the bigger gauntlet get this added with the bonuses from donation adds up pretty well
        This would really increase the morale of the players, and players will stay instead of stop playing, because of ridiculous fights over nothing.
        Thank you for reading!
Translate

alexander-1999 Last edit in 2015-7-28 04:11:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-13 22:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050045 second(s), 34 queries .