North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7421 Threads / 28386 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1289| Reply: 6

A list of crucial issues being ignored.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tsenn
User
Joined 2014-1-13
Last Visited 2019-09-09
Post time 2014-3-27 01:00:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
A list of crucial issues being ignored. Reply:6| View:1289
        First of all I\'ll start off with the obvious, balance does matter and if you tip the scale too far in one direction things go awry. Try thinking about bombs being attached to either end of that scale and if it goes too far in one direction kaboom you just blew up your entire population congratulations. Well you just did that here skewing it towards people lucky enough to be in positions to make decent money and spend cash. News flash your average gamer isn\'t a surgeon or has that kind of spending power, the people that are jeopardizing their marriages and stuff to be number 1? They\'re already quitting as they\'re now in court facing the repercussions. Or they never had to work a day in their lives and don\'t understand the value of the money they\'re blowing. The staff will ignore this I\'m sure, as it seems they care very little as a whole, but here goes anyway.

1.The cross server tournament you\'re going to always have the same top 10, which will make it impossible for others to benefit with those exclusive prizes unless you limit their ability to participate or expand the prizes. Victoriana will never be obtainable to anyone but your current top 10 if you don\'t expand the way to grab her. Top 50 would be a start, combining that with sitting out the top 10 from the next tournaments would help even more, as they already earned ridiculous prestige etc. From the looks of it though, you\'ve made this your money sink plan, the thing is it\'s shiny and new people will jump on it the first couple times, and then realize it\'s not worth the hassle.

2.Please make cross server open 24 hours, you already have a limit to the amount of honor you can spend every day which balances players just fine so it\'s harmless to have it open 24/7. The way you have it currently you hurt people that have made friends and don\'t want to start over in their time zone or people that work until the final hour of it. It\'d be really nice to have cross server open during reset in that deadzone where no events happen for 10+ hours. People would do it and with your honor limit nobody can exploit it or get too far ahead. The worst that is going to happen is they stockpile honor to spend over several days vs struggling to get some everyday to keep up with the others that can do it.

3.Do more group buys, I would suggest making it a bi-weekly event actually people like it and they go for it, just rotate the stock in it each time and you\'ll end up making more money than you would focusing on these heavy spend enough to buy a tv/surround sound system for a chance to get x item. This group buy event has been your most successful event to date especially the first one when people saw they could get Claudia for $20 after the savings. The chance for a full refund and buy putting all cash stuff and rotating the stock you\'d go far with this event so why aren\'t you jumping on it?

4.Guild Feasts/Weddings again these should be a 24 hour thing as well, you\'re simply penalizing people. Especially on the guild feast part, if it costs vouchers to host a feast make it so people that aren\'t vip can host them too, you are basically just promoting anti unity and not having people band together, toast each other, etc. Matter of fact the way its set up you almost have it like a joke more than serious content in the game. My guild loves the feasts but not everyone can get the vip (not even an affordability thing) because you messed it up so badly there\'s no options to buy it when the go to one fails.

5.This is America and being the international version our conversion rates and currency is different. You want to base things off the US Dollar you need to understand a few things. These rates were fine in china but 1 dollar here is worth 6.21 Chinese Yuan. I won\'t even get started on your European client base. So by keeping the tables the same and inflating prices you\'re only aggravating things and getting very little bang for your buck. I\'m a sensible business man and you\'re losing a gold mine here. You got up to about 10,000-100,000 players since December. But its not even April barely 4 months into it and you\'ve already lost 25% of your player base please look at these numbers.

There are several more, but people have already pointed them out to you hundreds of times. You keep up your current trend of content not working, bugs never touched/fixed properly which is no excuse but pure incompetency, no customer service whatsoever. All of these things are poor business practices and your numbers are showing that you\'re greedy thieves that will just close their doors in 6 months to a year. You have a chance to prove me wrong but you\'ve shown us strongly otherwise. I\'m sure you\'ll ignore these suggestions but thank you anyway.
Translate

tsenn Last edit in 2014-3-27 01:00:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starlight279
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2018-07-12
Post time 2014-3-27 01:23:16 | Show all posts

i agree with everything he has said. i have played other games that have been simular to this and your business practices and they have shut down now. i know what you are thinking we will just open another game to promote. well there is a problem with that if players dont trust you with this game what makes you tihnk they will give a glance at another game you host. right now you do have the power to change things and to make it better to keep players and have a good game that people will play for years to come. the ball is now in your all\'s court to do with as you wish but i hope you think of your customers when you do decide what to do.  i hope you decide to go for your players for in the future when you do host another game players will come play them and not run away at the mention of the companys name. the points is valid in this post, simple things that should be common sense. if you listen to these and acually implement these then players will be happier and will stay longer. i hope you do take into consideration this points not only for your sakes but for the player community.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

starlight279 Last edit in 2014-3-27 01:23:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sultan
User
Joined 2013-12-31
Last Visited 2016-06-04
Post time 2014-3-27 04:42:36 | Show all posts

These are nice suggestions and the developers should take them to consideration, the game needs serious balancing and should encourage the players interest in order to provide them with satisfaction they deserve.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sultan Last edit in 2014-3-27 04:42:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
emberalda
User
Joined 2014-1-14
Last Visited 2016-09-13
Post time 2014-3-31 13:38:30 | Show all posts

Yeah these are the most feasible suggestions to do out of some of the more involved ones on this forum. Leaving xserver open 24 hours would be really helpful to those who live in different timezones or night owls.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

emberalda Last edit in 2014-3-31 13:38:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rj lim
User
Joined 2014-3-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-31 20:40:10 | Show all posts

This is a very detailed suggestions. but im afraid il will be ignored to. just like the other 50 or more suggestions in the forum..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rj lim Last edit in 2014-3-31 20:40:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jello1697
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-4-1 08:17:00 | Show all posts

1. I hate the entire cross server tournament idea period.  The problems go much farther than just spending.  New servers are going up all the time and newer servers have no chance in the tournament.  I am on S29 and even though we have been around a bit we still can\'t come close to competing with the earlier servers.  Our only player who made the top 100 of the tournament was the top player on our server and he couldn\'t even come close to breaking the top 50 because there is just no way to compete with people who have that much more time to play and build their characters.
        2. I hate cross but I do agree here.  Being from the states I play just fine but my guild has people from all over the world who don\'t have time to do a lot of this stuff.  My ingame wife is from AUS and only has a couple hours at the end of the day to cram cross in before it ends, and that is only because she is home during the day.
        3. I\'ve already spent too much in group buys...
        4. Yeah who was the idiot who decided to end feasts right when the nightly events are getting over so you can\'t throw one to celebrate a big victory in Twilight Clash or something!!!
        5. Cheaper is always good!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jello1697 Last edit in 2014-4-1 08:17:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-16 01:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064377 second(s), 44 queries .