North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 275| Reply: 2

My Feedback for This Game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
basry
User
Joined 2014-5-9
Last Visited 2016-09-10
Post time 2015-7-30 17:39:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
My Feedback for This Game Reply:2| View:275
        My Feedback

getting bored playing this game. Unfair case sometimes happend to me, try to think,
        1. the ppl with 35% chance always casting all of his/her skills (joint and finishing), and mine never use joint and finishing even i got 50% chance.
        2. This game just for reach people, not for F2F
        3. Randomly damage on WB, Guntlet, and DW. so f*cking damage, oftentimes i got minimum damage,;
        4. My back-up hero never display if my Log Off, and when i turn on the Log, the backup hero was die (unknown reason/not killing)
        5. Need long time to evolve totem, coz when evol, need 2 totem with same level, ex, want to evol from garnet to topaz, so if u want evol that totem, need 2 garnet lvl 30, (wtf moment). Normally need 3-4 month to get topaz totem (just 1), how about to ruby? maybe need 6-7 month,
        6. Its so hard to get Fairy Essence II, so my Energy vitamin stacks till in thousands.
        7. Loralei Wardrobe, It;s useless for us F2F, coz our aureus stacks so useless. U give us the free but already we have, (like phoenix wings, u always give it to us for free, but its useless if we already have it, how about u make to smelting, so we can gain awakening)
        8. HoC (cards voucher), in my server, every HoC, rarely have the winner. Hard to reach 40k point. Need long time to get it, So if we want take 1 hero from HoC, need 3-4 month to get it.
        9. Please patience to HC player (Hard Casher), i think one of them cheating to your game,
        10. About Prismatic Wheel, please give us free attemp, just 1 or 2, its so helpfuill for us.
        11. Quiz is useless for us with highest level (70+)
        12. Update Guild shop please, why u don\'t put soul or blessed or seraph there?, then much of guild mate will like to donate. It\'s not fair just for us who dealt high damage in Gauntlet only will donate to guild.
        13.Tidal Pool, Why u didn\'t change it to a real fishing? and its will become daily event (like quiz, WB), and ppl have a chance to get; rare fish that can open and get a big rewards, like 100 dias etc.
        There\'s so much reason make me bored playing this game.
        Ty, this is just my Opinion to this game
Translate

basry Last edit in 2015-7-30 17:39:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
umami
User
Joined 2015-5-23
Last Visited 2019-08-29
Post time 2015-7-30 20:14:53 | Show all posts

My Feedback for This Game

;;;;                        My Feedback       

getting bored playing this game. Unfair case sometimes happend to me, try to think,       
                        1. the ppl with 35% chance always casting all of his/her skills (joint and finishing), and mine never use joint and finishing even i got 50% chance.       
                        2. This game just for reach people, not for F2F       
                        3. Randomly damage on WB, Guntlet, and DW. so f*cking damage, oftentimes i got minimum damage,;       
                        4. My back-up hero never display if my Log Off, and when i turn on the Log, the backup hero was die (unknown reason/not killing)       
                        5. Need long time to evolve totem, coz when evol, need 2 totem with same level, ex, want to evol from garnet to topaz, so if u want evol that totem, need 2 garnet lvl 30, (wtf moment). Normally need 3-4 month to get topaz totem (just 1), how about to ruby? maybe need 6-7 month,        
                        6. Its so hard to get Fairy Essence II, so my Energy vitamin stacks till in thousands.       
                        7. Loralei Wardrobe, It;s useless for us F2F, coz our aureus stacks so useless. U give us the free but already we have, (like phoenix wings, u always give it to us for free, but its useless if we already have it, how about u make to smelting, so we can gain awakening)       
                        8. HoC (cards voucher), in my server, every HoC, rarely have the winner. Hard to reach 40k point. Need long time to get it, So if we want take 1 hero from HoC, need 3-4 month to get it.       
                        9. Please patience to HC player (Hard Casher), i think one of them cheating to your game,       
                        10. About Prismatic Wheel, please give us free attemp, just 1 or 2, its so helpfuill for us.       
                        11. Quiz is useless for us with highest level (70+)       
                        12. Update Guild shop please, why u don\'t put soul or blessed or seraph there?, then much of guild mate will like to donate. It\'s not fair just for us who dealt high damage in Gauntlet only will donate to guild.       
                        13.Tidal Pool, Why u didn\'t change it to a real fishing? and its will become daily event (like quiz, WB), and ppl have a chance to get; rare fish that can open and get a big rewards, like 100 dias etc.       
                        There\'s so much reason make me bored playing this game.       
                        Ty, this is just my Opinion to this game       
;;; basry posted on 2015-07-30 04:39:10;;;;

1. Create a new char ?
        2. F2P do not pay for servers, Pay2Win does!
        3. Crit or no crit, is the answer to your question!
        4. You are not the first to report that issue - fait enough
        5. Nothing new, been so since Totems was introduced
        6. Hard to get for F2P, not P2W - look at answer 2
        7. Look answer 2
        8. Use search, instructions have been given several times. Also F2P can get good stuff, but impatient F2P can\'t!
        9. Show proof or STFU
        10. F2P is F2P! So many other ways to gain diamonds, not many but still
        11. Quiz = Devotion and few points in Tycoon, stay afk if it\'s boring!
        12. Good idea, but why not spend gold on synth scrolls or emblems ?
        13. Raise level cap should do the trick
Translate
Floor reply (0)

umami Last edit in 2015-7-30 20:14:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-18 18:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069067 second(s), 36 queries .