North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9732 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 224| Reply: 1

full screen, consumption count and 10 for 2 event

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
buffy
User
Joined 2015-2-4
Last Visited 2016-03-11
Post time 2015-7-30 23:12:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
full screen, consumption count and 10 for 2 even Reply:1| View:224
        Well I have 3 ideas for improvement
        1: PLEASE make a full-screen button inside CSA, preferably one you can click while the battle-countdown is on - AND while you\'re dead . Too often I have entered CSA only to get the Connecting to chat load forever, making me have to refresh the page - which in turn can\'t be done in full screen. So;I end up having to waste precious seconds going out of CSA to hit the button again and then re-entering, or play with the annoyance that is small-screen.;
        ;OR I end up with horrible lag when a lot of fighting have commenced, making a refresh necessary for the gameplay, but seeing as you can\'t exit the CSA while dead in order to refresh outside (where the fullscreen button is) I again have to waste time doing it while awake/live with smallscreen.

2: On a completely other note, whenever you have quests like the Camp War Consumption, could we please get some sort of notice on how far we are? For instance, I have no idea if I\'m 5 or 50 gold away from the spend 300 gold reward, it would nice to know whether or not it\'s within reach.;The same goes for the Kill 10 orange minions for 2 pandora boxes event, I always loose count, so not having to jump out of Hell Portal after each Minion in order to check would be lovely.

3: PLEASE make the 10 for 2 orange minion event a fixed event for camp war and monopoly.;;SO many boxes are being used in those instances, people are really not interested in doing the oranges outside those events - unless they have a gazillion alts of course.

Well I guess that\'s it ;
        IGN Buffy
        Server S78 Sirius / UNITED 17
Translate

buffy Last edit in 2015-7-30 23:12:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-23 00:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049333 second(s), 34 queries .