North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
40384 Threads / 230646 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 125| Reply: 1

Please Fix things

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickames1979
User
Joined 2014-2-19
Last Visited 2019-08-05
Post time 2015-7-31 09:35:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please Fix things Reply:1| View:125
        Dear LOA,

I am a DL for my guild, and Leader for our alliance. So I am speaking for many people.
        In just the last two weeks Demonic war has stopped working and allowing our alliance members to participate. Our alliance chooses to play DW on the same day as Dom for our server, thus giving members something to do while waiting for Dom to start. For some reason when the system reset it changed our DW day and time to an odd day and time ( a time when most of the alliance is still either at work or in bed sleeping). When I try to select the next day and time for DW it says successful, but when I close the screen it deletes the settings.
        CS wyrm refuses to allow anyone to attack. Starting today It shows one type of wyrm on one screen and a different wyrm on the group list. still yet a third type on other players screens ( I started out with a purple, on the group list it showed I had a blue, and on my friends screen it showed I had a green). CS Com has been up and down all day.

We understand that with a browser based game there are times when the system has problems or glitches. We also understand that LOA is attempting to add new things to make the game more interesting for current and new players. However, it has reached a point that the problems and glitches out weigh the times when things run as they are supposed to. Because of this many of my guild mates, and alliance members are getting very upset. Please understand the players choose to play this game as an outlet for fun. When the fun stops then we lose guildmates and alliance members. As of this moment we have lost 4 of our top players on our server, and more are getting ready to leave if things are not addressed.

Kindly address these issues ASAP.

Repectfully

Char:; Tiny1ton;
        Server:; Lunaria Temple S34 ( UA 37)
        Guild:;; Astral Angels
        Alliance:;; Bloodbath
Translate

nickames1979 Last edit in 2015-7-31 09:35:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-12 18:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052209 second(s), 34 queries .