North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1820 Threads / 13093 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 619| Reply: 4

Angel Artifact Skill

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
Post time 2015-8-1 12:56:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Angel Artifact Skill Reply:4| View:619
        Is there any skill order that satisfies the game meta?

Is some order better than every other combination or it should be adapted to every specific fight?

--------------------------------

Regarding heroes (strikers & supports) what do u think its a good roof to stop training them? My GW its 710k br doesnt seem to move much more from there. True I\'ve been focusing a lot more in LE, and also he\'s very dificult to move every single forward level now, but what do u think i should so? Keep feeding him forever? I\'ve seen top players heroe\'s are always around 1~1.1m br, but im no where near that not even with my mian char, so I\'d like to know what do u guys think or what have u done in this situation? leave it at 700k and start building my supports to similar strengh? Or maybe start a second striker and driving it to a similar strengh?

If any of u think heroes should be seated at cetain level, how to measure that certain level? at a determined training (soulstones) lvl? or maybe upgrade (blessed stones)? My GW is currently a 45 training and only 21 upgrade, but im getting close to where I need advance training items, I\'ve heard I should pass that line so I can keep inheriting my heroes from one to another. I always kept that in mind, but so far after a year playing I havent inherit not one single time. And I\'ve got Amazon hunter since december\'s yearly review. but still I haven\'t feel I NEED her to clear no stage. whadaya think?

---------------------------------

I\'ve notice when u train ur heroes to certain levels, theres always an announcement that states that u got ur hero to X ranks, for example whe u get to zeus opus 11, they announce u hitted rank 8. So what the relation between ranks and training? DO u move forward 1 rank every 3 training levels? Does every rank u get give u extra stats?
Translate

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-8-1 12:56:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nodelborgos ed
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2016-12-01
Post time 2015-8-1 14:26:13 | Show all posts

Angel Artifact Skill

Artifacts must be placed to counter opponent\'s artifacts. Most people have galaxy ring first and then shield of discord, so if you were to attack them you would place your shield of discord first and galaxy second. If they are attacking you, your artifacts will go first so you should always remember to switch back after you are done attacking. Song of prosperity as first artifact is necessary to counter pisces/spiritsoul unless you already know where their totem is in their formation and counter that by placing a less important hero there like nereida. In other cases besides the ones described above,;Heaven\'s song is actually nice to put first because the endurance buff seems to be bugged and pretty much gives immunity to crits for a round.;

I have no experience with training more than one striker but it is clearly effective for advanced pvp (would say fighting in top 50 com at least). Top 20 all have multiple strikers unless and this is not just because they have tons of cash. The reason why I never started a second striker myself was because I had a chance to get hold of one until now, but I am already so far deep in using a 4 hero party;that it would be extremely hard for me to build another hero from absolutely nothing. I just stuck main and wolf;until I really reached a threshold (excelsior guardians, level 11 atk and hit;gems, 10-10 gem enhance, level 8 runes, etc.), then started on MoD.;

You gain 1 rank every time you pass a breakthrough. There is a breakthrough for every 10 training levels until zeus +30. After that the next breakthrough is at +50 for advanced training.;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

nodelborgos ed Last edit in 2015-8-1 14:26:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2018-09-02
 Author| Post time 2015-8-1 16:17:18 | Show all posts

Angel Artifact Skill

Reply 1# nodelborgos ed

wow thanks ofr ur info man, about the last, ranks, are they anything special or just a way to say u r upgrading nicely?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-8-1 16:17:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dirge of
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2016-07-31
Post time 2015-8-1 19:47:45 | Show all posts

Angel Artifact Skill

Galaxy ring 1st is not gonna stop FQ and MoD casting their skill 1st turn,try Heaven song 1st turn the Def and End buff helps a little to tank FQ dmg,at mystic grade they gives 25% of Def and End.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dirge of Last edit in 2015-8-1 19:47:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-21 08:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091717 second(s), 40 queries .