North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7189 Threads / 27291 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 355| Reply: 1

ss tycoon darics rewards system change it back pls.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
myunghee
User
Joined 2014-8-23
Last Visited 2016-07-12
Post time 2015-8-2 04:09:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
ss tycoon darics rewards system change it back p Reply:1| View:355
        Hello developers I would kindly ask you to change the darics reward system back to the way it was before for the single server tycoon events. My reason is this. You guys say you guys give the amount of stuff that is equilvent to the darics that were changed. That I do not disagree with but however that doesn\'t look good for the player. In this game I the player would like to make as much decisions as I can on what I want to get or not. With the new system in place I don\'t have a choice in what to get. So let\'s say this montgh I need elements more than I need any of the other rewards that are given in a static way. Then I am stuck not being able to get the elements. With the old system I the player can choose what to buy with;the darics rewards. Like this month I need soul stones more than I can choose to buy soul stones witn the darics rewards. Then other months I may need something more than others. Do understand what I am saying here? With the older system the player had the buying power now with the new system the player is forced to get what is given. Kinda like changing from a free country to a dictatorship country. I know that sounds harsh but that was the only words I can use to describe this. Thanks for reading and hope you guys will change it back in the future or have a poll on it in the game in 1 of your questionaire events. Sorry I posted in suggestions and general;forums because most people don\'t read suggestion forums.
        Sincerly ~Minh s452
Translate

myunghee Last edit in 2015-8-2 04:09:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-20 04:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059495 second(s), 34 queries .