North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1898| Reply: 38

Carnival

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
Post time 2015-8-2 13:35:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Carnival Reply:38| View:1898
I love the new silver hat. makes a great addition. I however feel the cost I way to high for main OP heroes. I mean you have to reach 18k points. that is a staggering amounof gold. I for one will never spend $900 or more for an event or hero. If it can not be got with less than $100 it is just north t. I will work at it saving moria cards over the next YEAR or even longer. I really wish there was a way to acquire these cards with out it taking so long. Maybe adding something like a moria card every $10. ths would not only give you more people willing to pay for it but make it reachable or;a WAY shorter amount of time. This would also decrease people flat out giving up because they know they will never b able to compete with the wallet warriors out there. Don\'t get me wrong I charge my fair share in support of the game but im not going to pay the entire staffs monthly mortgage payment for 1 friggn hero in a GAME! So bottom line ? IS there something you can do to make more reasonable. costing less gets more people willing to buy it.
Translate

abovethekite Last edit in 2015-8-2 13:35:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
 Author| Post time 2015-8-2 13:39:43 | Show all posts

Carnival

http://prntscr.com/7zuopk

especially a game that seems to be more riddled with bugs and lag every day ;; at times to me it is unplayable. if it takes me 5 minutes to get csa to load and it is over half way over by the time I get in it then attack one person an by the time the battle scene loads (should be a way to turn them off) the match ends then that to m is NOT enjoyable 1 bit but rather stressful and annoying!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abovethekite Last edit in 2015-8-2 13:39:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-8-2 13:54:34 | Show all posts

Carnival

Gab and Uriel are two very OP heroes that needs to be limited by high cost.

I\'m quite sure we won\'t be so pleased seeing a lot Gab and Uriel users running around in CSA.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xdane Last edit in 2015-8-2 13:54:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the villain
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2016-06-19
Post time 2015-8-2 22:06:20 | Show all posts

Carnival

Well I wasn\'t going to reply to this dumb ass thread but then I saw these other posts where he clearly mentions my name along with what I assume are accusations I\'m cheating in some way.
        //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
        About Abusing Alts and Game Bugs           News and Announcements            2015-06-23

wow a new cool event. LET THE ALT BASHING BEGIN!
too bad many on our server use alts in this way all the time. Me I only have 1 ALT. i didn\'t even mean to make it. was simply trying to log into game from FB stead of gta arcade. I only recently started using it. Sad when you need 2 accnts to even half way keep up. Als seems fishy that a vip8 seems to have 10k gold for every event. You would think as much as villionous spends every event that he would be vip 10 by now. I think with recent events;and seeing how the game is going downhill. no more $. fix it all plz or lose all payers!

This post last edited By abovethekite@yahoo.com at 2015-06-23 13:35:56;
Reply;269#;abovethekite@yahoo.com;
        It is starting to seem like a person has t have 15 hrs a day and 10 alts just to be able to compete. sad really. I have a good amount of $ in my account but it just doesn\'t seem; be enough to even beat some vip0\'s out there. and I would guess those vip0\'s that are sooo strong probably have 10 alts feeding their main accounts. truly bad for game business. I don\'t mind spending some $ on a game I enjoy but with all the cheaters in it these days it is becoming that less enjoyable. Spending is great. helps keep the game going for all to enjoy. but when someone is not that much higher than you in vip and seems to have endless gold every event, not to mention being pushed down in all events by alts the game no longer is enjoyable. this will mean less $ to keep it going, and in the end all the cheater players lose to.

This would also decrease people flat out giving up because they know they will never b able to compete with the wallet warriors out there. Don\'t get me wrong I charge my fair share in support of the game but im not going to pay the entire staffs monthly mortgage payment for 1 friggn hero in a GAME! So bottom line ? IS there something you can do to make more reasonable. costing less gets more people willing to buy it.

;//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is a 5+ mil BR, VIP 8 player crying and calling ppl wallet warriors. He\'s equal top lvl VIP on the server and 3rd overall, and the ONLY person on the server with any red heroes or Goddess (Goddesia) If you were a VIP 0, or very low VIP MAYBE this kind of whining would be forgivable. But VIP 8, come on wake up to yourself.  Making accusation or innuendo that I am in any way cheating without ANY proof just shows how stupid and pathetically desperate you really are. I rank in events spending gold I PAY for. I like to think I play relatively smart (compared to your play Im a fking GENIUS). I save up mat\'s to make future events easier. This isn\'t rocket science and I\'m sure lot\'s of ppl do the same thing. Just because this concept is beyond your abilities doesn\'t make ppl cheats you moron!  

Translate
Floor reply (0)

the villain Last edit in 2015-8-2 22:06:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
 Author| Post time 2015-8-3 02:33:32 | Show all posts

Carnival

Reply 3# villainous
has nothing to do with alts it is question ing how you do so much gold EVERY event and vip not a lot higher than others is the ?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

abovethekite Last edit in 2015-8-3 02:33:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
 Author| Post time 2015-8-3 02:34:41 | Show all posts

Carnival

Reply 3# villainous
so get off my thread and get over youre over compensating self that post is older than dw
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abovethekite Last edit in 2015-8-3 02:34:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
 Author| Post time 2015-8-3 02:43:04 | Show all posts

Carnival

Reply 3# villainous
te post mentions alts but not 1nce did I accuse any one of anything simply said it seemed fishy how some1 has so much more gold all the time but vip is not that diff. seems fishy to me for sure
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abovethekite Last edit in 2015-8-3 02:43:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
 Author| Post time 2015-8-3 02:49:26 | Show all posts

Carnival

Reply 3# villainous
putting people down isn\'t going to help either. what about you putting my personal info out in wc. I never gave you my real name and don\'t appreciate it coming out of your mouth to all in wc. no ones business. if I wanted people to know it id tell them. to me that was a major violation. try not putting people down all the time because they don\'t spend as much as you do all the time and then ? why ur vip isnt higher. u do like 5k pnts almosty daily on monops for city def. you should be vip 10 a that rate so ya seems fishy!!!!!!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abovethekite Last edit in 2015-8-3 02:49:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
 Author| Post time 2015-8-3 02:54:33 | Show all posts

Carnival

Reply 3# villainous
besides I would ? why you are paying so much attn. to alt banning post from so long ago? nervous lol
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abovethekite Last edit in 2015-8-3 02:54:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abovethekite
User
Joined 2014-9-23
Last Visited 2017-02-24
 Author| Post time 2015-8-3 03:07:10 | Show all posts

Carnival

Reply 3# villainous
you are such a genius we all know it. so many left due to not standing a chance in events with out $1k and yet your vip don\'t reflect the amount of gold you use. I never once accused you of anything or said you cheated simply said it does not make sense. not crying and I have no red heroes so idk where the **** you come off saying that. and with what you have spent for me to ever beat you shows that frankly you are just not as smart as you\'d like to keep telling yourself and all others!!! the fact that some one questions how you acquire so many points WITH GOLD and vip isn\'t way past all others is a pretty reasonable ? to me and many others in game. what about you using smurf. u say mods approved it. but yet smurf was a real player who left game and had $ on his account. idk if you bought it but to me its not right. im not the only 1 who feels that way.you have alt some1 else paid for O.o
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abovethekite Last edit in 2015-8-3 03:07:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-17 05:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073467 second(s), 52 queries .