North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7190 Threads / 27297 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 288| Reply: 1

Revamp card flipping prizes at the end of Boss

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
readtolearn
User
Joined 2015-8-3
Last Visited 2016-03-15
Post time 2015-8-3 08:59:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Revamp card flipping prizes at the end of Boss Reply:1| View:288

Before I begin, let me get one thing clear: The latest remake of boss was one of the best upgrades to gameplay I\'ve seen in LoA. The old boss event was an event where you could get a bit of extra gold; a couple of million at the most. It was an event which could be skipped on a daily basis, and was not high on most player\'s to-do list.

Which is what makes the changes they made to boss so much more brilliant. Instead of a complete overhaul, all they did was do a few tweaks here and there, and it worked magnificently. A boss shop, which made ranking in damage to boss much more important, instead of focusing on last hitting like it did before. A focus on obtaining gems instead of gold, since gauntlet has that covered. And the addition of the flipping prizes if you stay until the end, with the possibility of obtaining diamonds every day, which made it that more tempting an event to players.

Which brings me to my point: I am suggesting a small tweak to boss flipping cards at the very end. As it stands, boss event is almost perfect, but I feel that this is one flaw that stands out: The fact that miniscule amounts of resources are still given out during flips. Instead, I suggest that all the flip cards contain diamonds.

Now, before you dismiss this as just another random person\'s attempt at obtaining diamonds, consider this: 96 Soulstones is considered a grand prize in flip, while at times, 140 diamonds is considered as such as well. I myself, as a free player, would much rather have a consolation prize of 40 diamonds, than a grand prize of 96 soulstones. And I am sure there are many out there that share my sentiments as well.

My suggestion: make all flip cards contain diamonds, even at miniscule amounts for the consolation prizes. For example, having 15-25 diamonds as consolation amounts, while having the grand prize diamonds lowered from 140~ to around 90-100 (of course, amounts are subject to tweaking).
        This guarantees that:
        1. Whoever is able to flip a card gets diamonds, making boss a very important part of everyone\'s daily habit, and making the rush for flipping cards at the end that much more important.
        2. A person getting a gold flip actually feels like he/she has been very lucky with his/her flip, since that feeling is strangely absent from obtaining a gold soulstone/blessed stone flip.

In my opinion, the fact that everyone gets free diamonds every day, even in such small quantities, will make boss a must-do event for each and every player, especially the free to play ones, while not being so detrimental to those who pay, as the amounts given aren\'t enough to destabilize them.

Thank you for your consideration.

Translate

readtolearn Last edit in 2015-8-3 08:59:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-20 14:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053177 second(s), 34 queries .