North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 428| Reply: 5

server merges are only a temporary fix

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamer976
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2015-12-23
Post time 2015-8-4 01:50:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
server merges are only a temporary fix Reply:5| View:428
        6 months ago, we got to participate in a 4 into 1 merge. things were better for a while, but are in serious decline again.

F2P know that they are not likely to be top ranked player. even cash players are learning that there can be only one, and that honor goes to the one with a plutonium card.

not really fun any more. way too much lag going on. i will keep going for a while, because i got nothing better to do

part of the problem is a new server every few days, so older servers get little or no fresh blood. part is due to constantly moving the bar for good rewards. and moving the bar means more than just higher points and fewer days for tycoon. carefully played, djinni rewards added to HE Darics could get you some good things and more darics than when it started. event prices for various things sometimes bear no relationship to the amount of effort required to achieve them when compared between events.

putting tarot in LH was perfect. very few play it now. will not be long now until 1500 is top and every score. yesterday, first day of tycoon, only top 7 actually played it. sadly the lag we are experiencing makes NOT playing the best choice.

sadly, the near constant(now) adjustments being made to game play have turned the thing into something more like work. instead of making a plan that gets quashed because somebody decided fairy element dmg was too much, you just have to go along with the gag. and boy, let me tell you, when you are going along with the game, using the rules in place honestly, and they nerf something, it can be costly.

here\'s hoping for an update or design philosophy change that makes it fun again.
Translate

gamer976 Last edit in 2015-8-4 01:50:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2019-11-12
Post time 2015-8-4 02:00:56 | Show all posts

+1 to that.

There is very little (if any) fun left in this game, and constantly having to work around the bugs / glitches and nerfs is killing any enthusiasm many people had left.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-8-4 02:00:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
prince of all
User
Joined 2015-6-5
Last Visited 2016-11-28
Post time 2015-8-4 02:03:01 | Show all posts

Lately GT has made a nice gesture listening to our suggestion and took them into consideration, ( Wheel of luck devotion hot event, Lower adv prize requirement) and more things to come such as craft master energy cards, so if they apply what we suggested or half of it, game may have a chance.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

prince of all Last edit in 2015-8-4 02:03:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
michaelly1018
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2017-02-11
Post time 2015-8-4 09:37:42 | Show all posts

I have stopped playing this game, and my thoughts of the game is first they need to stop making new servers although it is not possible since this is scheme how GTA actually make money. Second, they need to clean up the seeds for people to motivate to compete with each others, but this is also scheme of GTA so i doubt it will happen. So, overall, just let the old servers dry out and keep digging new servers to make money.
        P.S the two players i asked to check and some mods told me they have made the report but still didn\'t have any reply for more than a month, I already knew they are seeds, and just want a confirmation but i know it will never happen anyway.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

michaelly1018 Last edit in 2015-8-4 09:37:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
moonsongx
User
Joined 2015-7-2
Last Visited 2017-04-27
Post time 2015-8-4 15:24:39 | Show all posts

It seems like they focus on adding frills to the game rather than making an effort to fix parts that need working on. The customer support is awful and the support tab( if you play on facebook) is broken anyway, so you have really nothing you can use to contact or anything. I guess that\'s why I came to the forum in the first place to see if it\'s any different. My server (942) is pretty empty with only one guild that\'s actually active and it\'s full of rude people that only help themselves. ;Lately, TA has been screwing up and yet they are updating the graphics on heroes and other trivial things rather than fixing an event. They have yet to fix the invisible glitches in TC and the freezing on battle screens on TA. Not to mention, that since my server is so inactive you don\'t have that much fun in TC or TA, considering you can\'t really find a group that easily.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

moonsongx Last edit in 2015-8-4 15:24:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-12 18:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080823 second(s), 42 queries .