North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 11488| Reply: 17

FAQ of Spirit Guardian (Keep Updating)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
purplecloud
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-05-05
Post time 2015-8-6 16:44:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
FAQ of Spirit Guardian (Keep Updating) Reply:17| View:11488
Edited by purplecloud at 2017-3-13 15:46

Hero:

Q: I got a Hero through divination, but the card didn’t appear in my inventory.
A: You might have received a Hero shard. You will need to collect more shards to combine into a Hero card.

Q: I used 8500 diamonds to divine 10 times, but received no legendary ones.
A: The first time you use 8500 diamonds to buy a 10x divination, it guarantees a Unique hero. After that, when your total divination with diamonds reaches 10, you are guaranteed to get either an Rare or Unique hero.

Q: I can't personalize my system avatar with my favorite hero avatar.
A: The avatar for a Hero will be available to use when that Hero reaches purple quality or above.

Q: Affinity Issue(As for ATK + 25%, will EACH hero of the line up will have that plus 25% or only the hero with that affinity?)
A: If a hero has an affinity when paired with other hero, only the hero will receive the extra bonus while they are deployed together. For example, the hero “Medusa” has an Affinity called “Martial Dating” when paired with Master Pan. When these 2 heroes are deployed together, she will receive a bonus +18% to HP.

Q: What can I do while most of heroes' images disappeared?
A: Sorry, someone said that create an new account in other server, and pass the tutorial, then log in again in your original sever with your account, it will be solved. You can have a try. But if you're guest account, before you do that, you need to bind your account with GTA or FB to avoid losing your account.

Payment:

Q: I bought a monthly card (supreme card), but never received it.
A: Please check under "Daily Quest." You can claim your daily allowance from the monthly card each day.

Q: I bought diamonds in the store, but I didn’t get my diamonds.
A: Please provide us with a screenshot of the receipt of this payment and we will get your issue resolved ASAP. You can upload the screenshot to an image hosting site and send us a link.

Q: If I buy the supreme card, will it add 300 points in my VIP EXP each day?
A: VIP EXP increases according to the amount of diamonds that you buy directly. You will receive VIP EXP for the upfront diamonds you received, but not for each daily allowance.

Q: Can I receive double diamonds again after I already purchased the first time?
A: You can only get double diamonds when you recharge the first time for each diamond bundle.

Q: I can’t make a payment. It says that I need to contact iTunes about this payment.
A: You can try again or check your credit balance to make sure you have enough funds. Please contact Apple if the issue persists.

Event:

Q: Why my spending diamonds reset in Spending rewards event?
A: Dear player, sorry to tell you that the spending rewards event will be reset at 00:00(server time) per day, and the diamonds you spending will be zero next day.

Q: Why I used 8500 diamonds to divine 10 times in normal divination by diamonds, but my point in time-limited divination event haven’t increased?
A: Dear player, sorry to tell you that normal divination by diamonds and time-limited divination event are separated. You only can get certain points while you divine in this time-limited divination event.

Q: What’s Treasure Trove event?
A: If you put certain diamonds in Treasure Trove event, the diamonds you put will randomly increase by 10-50%.

Q: How to get Dreamland Token?
A: You can get it from some in-game events, stay tuned.

Q: Where can I find more compass keys?
A: Lifeseed and Meteorite compasses will be unlocked for free. The rest of the compasses' key will be released in some in-game events, stay tuned.

Q: Why the diamonds I spent on Adavanced Training in Starlight System not count into the spending rewards event?
A: Dear battler, it is not a bug, it's a special setting. The reason is that rebirthing the hero who used diamonds to training in Starlight System will return diamonds.

Guild:
Q: I’m guild elder, why I can't leave guild?
A: Dear player, you can drag up and down the right side of fortress, then you will see the leave guild icon below worship icon.

Q: How to increase my contribution?
A: You can increase your personnel contribution by consuming stamina and donating golds, diamonds and items after you join or create a guild.

Basic Function:
Q: How many rounds that auto attend after queue for championship?
A: Dear player, the round that auto attend is related with VIP level. The details is that only a round for VIP 4-5, 2 rounds for VIP 6-7, 3 rounds for VIP 8-9, 4 rounds for VIP 10-11, and no limit until championship is over for VIP 12 and above.

Q: How to win 90 Sky Arena fight in a week?
A: Dear player, the challenge times is related with VIP level. When you reach VIP 10 or above, you can challenge Sky Arena 2 times per day.

Q: How do I get Guardian Leash?
A: There are some ways to get Guardian Leash, such as praising top 3 in ranking, puzzle link, guardian shop and Vault in puzzle gate, and nightmare stages.

Q: How to use Artifact Essence?
A: Dear player, after you augment your certain legendary equipment to V, you can use Artifact Essence to transform legendary equipment into Artifact.

Q: How to know my Character ID(CID)?
A: Click your avatar on the top left corner of your in-game system. You will find your Character ID.

Q: Why didn’t the diamonds I spent increase my VIP EXP?
A: You only receive VIP EXP when you purchase diamonds, not when you spend them.

Q: Why can’t I send stamina to 5 Facebook friends for the Daily Quest?
A: This quest is only available to players who sign into the game with their FB account.

Q: Can reputation tokens be used to buy shards? How can I get them? Is it only during daily reward or every arena match?
A: Yes, they can be used to buy shards. You can get them from daily rewards and weekly rewards. Having a higher rank in Arena will earn you more reputation tokens each day.

Q: How do I get stamina?
A: There are 5 ways to get stamina.
1. Click the stamina icon to purchase stamina with diamonds;
2. Purchase Stamina Orb in VIP store;
3. You can collect stamina from your friends in-game;
4. You can worship if you participate in guild.
5. You can collect free stamina at certain times from daily quest.

Q: How to use XP Dust?
A: You can level up heroes with XP Dust.

Q: How to evolve hero to Epic +3?
A: Dear player, you can collect all runes your hero need, then you can evolve hero quality to Epic +3.

Q: How to use PVP Token?
A: Dear player, you can click other players' Player Profile, then you will see Duel icon. You can click it, and then you can challenge with that player, and it is just for trail, and won't be recorded. After you finish 10 free attempts per day, you need use PVP Token to duel.

Q: Why it says my Facebook have been occupied?
A: Dear player, sorry to tell you that if you linked your Facebook with other account in game or in other GTA games, it may occur.

Q: How to bind my guest account into my facebook or GTArcade account?
A: You can click User Center. You will find Up Grade Guest, then you can link your account with FB or GTArcade.

Q: How to use celestial beans?
A: Dear player, after you awaken your hero, there will be a breakthrough icon. You can use certain celestial beans and amethyst to upgrade the level of leader skill and ultimate skill.

Q: How to finish achievement of Boss Nemesis?
A: Dear player, you need to kill world boss certain times in total, then share it, you can finish the achievement, Boss Nemesis.

Q: Why I can’t use my lvl heroes to upgrade stars?
A: Dear player, you should make sure the lvl 1 heroes are original cards, not socket runes. And you also make sure them not in formation, even the Empower slot, Arena, even the Empower slot, Endless Dream, dream treasure, participating Tower of Babel event, dispatching mercenaries in Barracks of guild and deploying as defender in occupied strongholds of guild war.

Q: Why I can’t log in game?
A: Dear players, sorry for that. Maybe you can try to restart your phone and switch your network, then try to log in again. You also can re-download the updated one again, but if you're guest account, before you do that, you need to bind your account with GTA or FB to avoid losing your account.

Q:What time do game functions reset?
A: The game currently resets at 3:00 AM (server time).

Q: Can I switch my iOS account to Android?
A: Sorry to tell you that iOS version & Android version are separated within the same account. Because of the app store's restriction, iOS character is not allowed to switch to Android. If you move to android, you will go back to start as zero.

Q: Why I lost my account, and need to be start all over again?
A: If you're not guest account, your data should not be lost. Did you log in original server? Did you change device between iOS and Android?

Q: Can you tell me which time zone this game use?
A: The time zone for Master Pan is UTC+8, while that of Medusa and Sledge is UTC-4, and that of the rest of the servers are UTC-5.

Q: When will the new server open? When will we get new events?
A: You can follow our forum or Facebook to get all the latest news such as new server launches and new events. Thank you for your support.
Translate

purplecloud Last edit in 2015-8-6 16:44:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sindymassiel
User
Joined 2016-11-7
Last Visited 2016-11-07
Post time 2016-11-7 12:15:15 | Show all posts
Been a week since i logged in, cant do it anymore
I reinstalled the game. And nothing, still not working the game
Im playing in Behemot
Please help me
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • purplecloud 

Hi, battler, could you kindly tell us more details of your issue? What's your meaning of can't play? Do you remember your character name and server name?
    Translate
    2016-11-7 17:26  Reply

sindymassiel Last edit in 2016-11-7 12:15:15

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gatot6400
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2016-07-19
Post time 2015-8-11 11:58:19 | Show all posts

For some reason, I could not find this game in iOS app store.;Is this game available in US iOS app store?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gatot6400 Last edit in 2015-8-11 11:58:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
purplecloud
Joined 2015-7-16
Last Visited 2017-05-05
 Author| Post time 2015-8-11 18:16:57 | Show all posts

Reply 1# ruchan1
Thank you for your support! Our game will be available in other countries in near future. For now, you could create a new apple account and switch the country to Phillipines or Canada to download our game for free!
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • Ok  look  at  this  problem  first!! My account  login  right. Then  I need  to  download  121  bars, anda here  is  the  problem:

When  is  at  0  it dosent  load  nothig  but  if  I  turn  off  my  wifi  says  efectunity  3d  fail  restart  the  game  i  do  it  but  is  the  same  and  the  same  thing!! Why  this  happens?please  i  need  a  fast  awnser
    Translate
    2016-9-8 07:22  Reply
  • I  am  from  dagger  my  name  is  ASOCHOMIELPACA
    Translate
    2016-9-8 07:24  Reply

purplecloud Last edit in 2015-8-11 18:16:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puxa
User
Joined 2015-7-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-23 09:31:18 | Show all posts

Hi, could you provide some information on character statistics. Some of the statistics are not as intuitive as others. What does pierce do? How do dodge/crit res/block work?
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Okay. As my experience and research on other blog, here's the explaination for the statustic:
    Dodge-->Ability which helps you to avoid or miss an attack.
    Hit--> Ability which helps you to avoid enemies not to dodge your attack. For example: If your enemy has 60 dodge and your hit is lower than 60, the percentage of missing of your attack is high.
    Block--> Maybe you already know it by the definition
    Pierce--> Ability which helps you to against block, kind of break or go through the block. And it work just like Hit against Dodge.
    I hope that information will help.
    Translate
    2016-7-25 19:53  Reply

puxa Last edit in 2015-9-23 09:31:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_01816430
User
Joined 2015-9-29
Last Visited 2016-03-28
Post time 2015-10-11 22:26:41 | Show all posts

;;;; Hi, could you provide some information on character statistics. Some of the statistics are not as intuitive as others. What does pierce do? How do dodge/crit res/block work? ;;; puxa posted on 2015-09-22 20:31:18;;;;
        i dun think the mods know too, haha..;

no explanations on all the stats in the accessory section. like 60 dodge? wtf is 60 dodge?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nickname_01816430 Last edit in 2015-10-11 22:26:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxFYEmyuRrziT...
User
Joined 2016-4-24
Last Visited 2016-04-24
Post time 2016-4-24 15:41:07 | Show all posts
where do I get dreamland tokens?? I'm lvl 69 and havent seen it yet!

ps.: I'm stuck on lvl 45 of dream treasure. does it affect anything related to dreamland tokens?
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • purplecloud 

Dreamland token will be available in some events in game, stay tuned.
    Translate
    2016-4-25 18:08  Reply
  • I saw token 1 time at sams underground and it was 2 months ago . Maybe it's time for an update or smthing
    Translate
    2016-11-29 03:44  Reply

AbxFYEmyuRrziT... Last edit in 2016-4-24 15:41:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
faruk yılmaz
User
Joined 2016-4-25
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2016-4-25 03:40:41 | Show all posts
Pvp belgesi nasıl kullanılıyor lütfen yardımcı olun
Translate
Floor reply (0)

faruk yılmaz Last edit in 2016-4-25 03:40:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tuanngoc1980
User
Joined 2015-12-22
Last Visited 2016-12-07
Post time 2016-7-23 19:29:15 | Show all posts
Hi SG Mod,
Why my server Sledge can not use function Auto Combat/Auto Fight in World Boss ?
I check with all top 20 player of my Server Sledge then they all answer that they sent request to SG Customer Support countless times but SG team ignore to fix or reply them ?
Please respect us as the player we invest money and time on the game.
Hope you will have the offcially answer for us
Thanks
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tuanngoc1980 Last edit in 2016-7-23 19:29:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
jlw
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-3-13
Last Visited 2017-02-09
Post time 2016-7-23 21:29:13 | Show all posts
We are working on making the game better and bug free every day
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hi Jlw,
    Yes I know but first you should fix the above issue for Sledge Server during World Boss to make sure the function auto fight works well as other server. This issue I got since I play SG last Dec and so far nothing change after many updates.
    Thanks
    Translate
    2016-7-25 00:01  Reply

jlw Last edit in 2016-7-23 21:29:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbwLQ346C6Tdwh...
User
Joined 2016-7-25
Last Visited 2016-07-25
Post time 2016-7-25 19:35:35 | Show all posts
Why I have 7 heroes of one kind but still can't inherit. It kept showing that I have only 6/7, but I clearly see and count 7 in total.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

AbwLQ346C6Tdwh... Last edit in 2016-7-25 19:35:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-19 02:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090045 second(s), 54 queries .