North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 683| Reply: 3

GUI Mouse-Click Baits on Erebus (League Of Angels)‏

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alvin goh
User
Joined 2015-8-4
Last Visited 2019-11-03
Post time 2015-8-9 13:29:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
GUI Mouse-Click Baits on Erebus (League Of Angel Reply:3| View:683
Issue Type : Game Issue
Select Game : League of Angel
Sever: Quinvy(1046)
In Game Name: Alvin
;
Hi there , I\'m Alvin you may contact me thru my email at alvingoh-92@hotmail.com
In regard of the issue I experienced in the new version 3.0422 at the Erebus function in the GUI thread box of Subterranean Market >; Value Shop >; I was prompted to purchase the available/given items shown. Without delay, I clicked on the End button, but to my horror the mouse interface (Mouse-Arrow) was moved towards the Buy option and with in-effect it immediately deducted my diamonds and the purchased was made.
This incident has very much upset me and I\'m disgusts with such GUI Mouse-click baits on players in ripping off pre-paid products(Diamonds) in-game . Furthermore, there were no alert/confirmation box to warn user on the purchase about to be made.;
I do feel very much being cheated and I\'m pissed to even promote this game(League of Angles) to over 40 friends which generally have the potential to be paying players/customers that supports the foundation of the game . I hope to get an explanation and some form of compensation on my 95 diamonds which I had unknowingly spend on Subterranean Market >; Value Shop , I didn\'t even know what I have purchase and only to realized it from the significant loss of my diamonds .
;
On the side note, this scamming method will;eventually creates a Cause that;are against players that uses Recharge function or system. In fact, the Cause has already began and there\'s;are;a few communities;that have been set-up mainly;to support this action.;
Translate

alvin goh Last edit in 2015-8-9 13:29:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
silverdeathwol...
User
Joined 2015-8-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-9 14:14:46 | Show all posts

ur better off stiking to free dias since support dont work here i tried and 7 months of ignored and im n ew 2 forums
Translate
Floor reply (0)

silverdeathwol... Last edit in 2015-8-9 14:14:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alvin goh
User
Joined 2015-8-4
Last Visited 2019-11-03
 Author| Post time 2015-9-13 02:20:31 | Show all posts

Reply 1# silverdeathwolf

Totally Agree !
Translate
Floor reply (0)

alvin goh Last edit in 2015-9-13 02:20:31

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-23 01:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052501 second(s), 38 queries .