North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1819 Threads / 13084 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1484| Reply: 5

Valentina

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredrik spel
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2017-03-23
Post time 2015-8-11 17:02:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Valentina Reply:5| View:1484
I have been using Valentina for a while but only recently started spending resources to make her useful. Now since a couple of weeks she\'s the fastest hero in my party and goes first (usually the very first in most fights). The point when I got her was that she would pick out the two most dangerous heroes in the oppositions party and then my main and hercules would follow up and kill them. If nothing else the opposing main would be debuffed (stun, silence, and -AGI/ATK).

I spent quite a bit of resources on Valentina now and got 196k AGI, 40.5k Hit and about 1.08 mil BR. Close to 20-10 elements, etc. Its not a bad hero but main issue is that damage seems very low compared to my other heroes/main. Also since it usually tries to hit opposing main one of the two targets is almost always a miss and Valentina somewhat fails at picking out a target for my main/moonlight warlord to destroy.

Both my main and Moonlight Warlord are significantly stronger than Valentina. I also have Ghost Paladin, Hecate and Messenger of Darkness a fair bit weaker (all around 750k BR). Think my Ghost Paladin still works better than Valentina as a striker. Certainly does more damage at least.

So what to do now? Anyone tried making Valentina successful? As I see it my options are

1) Stop spending on Valentina at all. Her debuffs are applied even if attacks miss. So I\'d just work a little more on Agility and max out her damage reduction possibly (is at +7 for 17.5% now). Can\'t inherit to another hero since she\'s celestial quality otherwise that would be an option.

2) Go all out and raise runes, gem enhance, gems, stables,...., and increse her Hit to at least 50k so she hits most opposition mains. If I do this damage will still be relatively poor I suppose but general raised stats has to improve damage a little? I use Varda as deploy angel so 50k Hit seems sufficient for most. I guess this option means getting the evolve also eventually since it appears fairly cheap.

I guess if I had the option to inherit into another Ruby quality Hero I might stop using valentina all together but well thats out. And besides Snow Queen (which I am nowhere near getting) there doesn\'t appear to be another Celestial Hero to inherit into?

I do recharge occasionally so I got more resources to spend than a free player; but getting moonlight warlord and the 10k recharge means no spending at least until october

Anyway given that I appear stuck with Valentina in my party whats the best way to play her? Main striker appears out due to damage. The damage reduction skill (max 25% and also add Stables and Blazing Hecate skill) makes her quite tough so tank and debuffer might work (even with low hit).

Anyone got Fallen Angel evolve? Does it improve damage much?

Translate

fredrik spel Last edit in 2015-8-11 17:02:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sylvanas
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2015-12-24
Post time 2015-8-11 21:01:51 | Show all posts

Valentina

Imo valentina looks hopeless damage wise especially if you compare her to some of the decent strikers, she\'s pretty much a tanker debuffer I\'d just tank her up she\'s a mage too so she can silence which is nice. The nerf to her buff really didn\'t help, reason I got her was for the backrow buff partnered with her main skill buff.

She\'s best with the highest possible agi so you can get her debuff at the start of battle so I\'d just stack her agi..and I didn\'t know her debuff works even when it\'s dodged?;

But anyway yeah highest possible agi, I have her too but since they removed her backrow buff I kind of stopped building her(well actually I took everything off her) and just built another hero for now till I have enough resources to get her agi really high, which you\'ve already done so yours is fine, just keep getting it higher.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sylvanas Last edit in 2015-8-11 21:01:51

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredrik spel
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2017-03-23
 Author| Post time 2015-8-12 03:29:52 | Show all posts

Valentina

Thanks. Pretty much confirms what I was thinking. Get more agility for the debuff. Damage wont be great regardless so better focus mostly on another striker ;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredrik spel Last edit in 2015-8-12 03:29:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredrik spel
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2017-03-23
 Author| Post time 2015-8-13 16:16:23 | Show all posts

Valentina

Still not seen anyone with the Fallen Angel Avolve?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredrik spel Last edit in 2015-8-13 16:16:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fredrik spel
User
Joined 2014-5-1
Last Visited 2017-03-23
 Author| Post time 2015-8-25 15:34:59 | Show all posts

Valentina

Worked more on my Valentina now and she\'s at 210k Agility so usually goes first in most battles. And seems alot of people don\'t really raise dodge very high so 42k Hit is enough for most mains I fight. I guess its hard to tell if it would be better to have spent all the resources on another Hero (e.g. Silver Dragon Lord) but having the opposing main and either Messenger of Darkness or a strong striker be hit with the -ATK/AGI debuff and silence works fine.

Level 81 on Elemental training sort of helps a little with damage also. Got +192k Ice damage. Ghost Paladin is still better as main striker though as damage isn\'t that great still even with 1.25 mil BR on Valentina.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

fredrik spel Last edit in 2015-8-25 15:34:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-23 04:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059458 second(s), 42 queries .