North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: whatif

LoA Forum Moderator Recruiting!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
l0st angel
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2017-12-14
Post time 2015-8-17 03:23:46 | Show all posts

Reply 91# blankz
nice style
Translate
Floor reply (0)

l0st angel Last edit in 2015-8-17 03:23:46

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2015-8-17 03:30:20 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Here\'s an ideal. Hire some REAL EMPLOYEES to ENSURE the jobs get done. You wonder why we all scream about poor customer service. Well here is the reason why. Because you have a horrible team. It is quite pathetic for a company. When your game fails why don\'t you read through all the forum posts and you\'ll know why. 0 communication with you people.       
;;; john.mclain.54943 posted on 2015-08-14 00:05:12;;;;

But core of the trouble is not in mods. They get simply demotivated by whats behind them and by the fact, that they are the only ones to catch spits from all sides. For very long there was next to no work done to fix things and everything got bumped to infinity.
        From what I see in the game, it seems they hired a programmer a few months ago, someone who is not just talented kid, but someone able to do some real work. Great news. That means some bugs got fixed and some thing were made better than they are in original chinese version. This very thing means, they might be on the right track, just not far enough on it to please everyone.
        Now another person they need to hire is content supervisor. Someone who gets to read everything new and pushes fixes for old nonsenses all around - like 3 names for the very same skill in 3 different tabs of one window.

Which brings me to offer that service again. Maybe they got wiser the meantime...
        dejf, level 90
        S242 - ua23
        GMT +1
        Doing the content supervision as that would same time of many mods to do more valuable things than explaining nonsenses in description and behaviour of the game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2015-8-17 03:30:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
faewyn
User
Joined 2014-9-4
Last Visited 2017-09-09
Post time 2015-8-17 03:40:32 | Show all posts

In-game Name: Faewyn
ServerName. Vine(455)GMT
Yourcurrent in-game Level. 85

LocalTime: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time): GMT+1
Youridea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages.
        To mea good Forum Moderator should be someone who is eager to help make the gameexperience better for everyone. Since he/she is the player like everyone elseis, and also interacts with variety of people already in game, he/she canrelate the best to daily issues an ordinary person might face within a game.
        Thereforea Forum Moderator has to be
        1st,Experienced with the game so he/she would be able to provide accurate info
        2nd,Be familiar with forum and be willing to spend most of his/hers time browsingthrough post and treads, reading them, replying to them, moving it to rightsections as well as deleting the spam.
        Sinceinteracting with various people can be both enjoyable and stressful at the sametime a good Forum Mods should always keep their calm at least in the replies.
        Ialso find important that people know the support is HERE FOR THEM, thereforemaking sure their problems are being resolved or are about to. Even with alittle progress it’s always better to know my problem as a player is beingissued to and it´s been at least reported/replied to/re-reported rather thanstaying ignored.
        Otherthings, like having good manners, staying polite or collecting informationabout in-game bugs, or reporting suggestions I take for granted as a part of aForum Moderator´s job so I won’t mention them any further.
        Asfor my advantages I am one of those eager people happy to help others. I amempathetic and will listen to what they have to say and if help is within mypower I will do so.
        I alsowork with people part-time; therefore I am used to a job that involves communicatingwith them, or even dealing with their bad attitudes, and thanks to that I´vebuild up pretty strong patience.
        Asan artist student, creativity is a must, so this trait can be of some use aswell.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

faewyn Last edit in 2015-8-17 03:40:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danijel x-evol...
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2016-12-03
Post time 2015-8-17 04:29:01 | Show all posts

[colorMegamon
1042 - Matchett
[color56 on this char. but i was an active member a few months ago where i had to stop playing for RL issues. had a lvl 70+; (several of them); and i\'m eager to help people out. started a week ago and i am allready more then catching up on the latest strategies and updates and i\'m eager to help people do the same.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

danijel x-evol... Last edit in 2015-8-17 04:29:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
filodeathlord
User
Joined 2014-8-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-17 08:35:32 | Show all posts

LMAO

whats this another opening for a spot thats whole job is to ignore the players for days then when we get a reply its just smoke being blown up out butts
Translate
Floor reply (0)

filodeathlord Last edit in 2015-8-17 08:35:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
k-sweets
User
Joined 2015-4-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-17 08:55:09 | Show all posts

In Game;Name: Sweets
Server Name: Esrom(935)
Current in-game Level: 73
Local Time: EST

Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages:

LoA Team,
        I have played LoA for awhile now and have developed a good understanding of the game; I have and continue to help other players to better themselves in the game and gain the maximum benefit while doing so and to remember the whole thing about LoA is to have fun and enjoy yourself.

A good Forum moderator should care about others as to how they perceive the game, have good communication skills, be able to follow direction and over all be helpful and understanding of players and their posts.

I feel being active on a regular basis and having a good knowledge about the game itself along with the before mentioned skills, I would make a good moderator for LoA.
        As previously mentioned I already assist players on a regular basis and I feel I would be an asset for LoA as a moderator.

Thank you for considering me as a forum moderator.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

k-sweets Last edit in 2015-8-17 08:55:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
forrest.hallib...
User
Joined 2014-9-28
Last Visited 2018-05-03
Post time 2015-8-17 09:37:30 | Show all posts

I offered/asked What If to be a proof reader for News and Announcements and Hot Events, but never heard back, lol.
        would do it for free as well
Translate
Floor reply (0)

forrest.hallib... Last edit in 2015-8-17 09:37:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
whatif
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2019-06-21
 Author| Post time 2015-8-17 11:21:16 | Show all posts

Reply 16# angel soul
Of course!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

whatif Last edit in 2015-8-17 11:21:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
salvadoreenter...
User
Joined 2014-3-24
Last Visited 2020-08-14
Post time 2015-8-17 11:42:26 | Show all posts

Reply 97# k-sweets
In-game Name: Elvira
Server Name: Glacia (S62)
Your current in-game Level: 93

Local Time: EST

How to be a good moderator:
        - Be patient.
        -;Listen to the problem and make suggestions;
        - Be willing to teach and improve a players performance and experience in LOA
        - Be a multitasker handing multiple issues.
        -;Be willing to go the extra mile to find help for players if I can\'t solve it personally.;

My advantages:
        ;I have been playing for about 18 months so have experienced first hand many issues. I can use this experience to guild players. Since my server is now mature it would be fun for me to teach or explain on new servers.
        I usually play from 4 to 6 hours daily and have fast internet and multi-monitor system enabling me to handle multiple problems at the same time.
        I get great satisfaction from seeing players succeed.

Thank you for your consideration.
        ;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

salvadoreenter... Last edit in 2015-8-17 11:42:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xproject421
User
Joined 2014-8-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-17 12:02:16 | Show all posts

In-game Name - Kyska
Server Name. Scutum - S416
Your current in-game Level - 87

Local Time: CST
I have been playing for a while and currently offer advice on my server and in the forums as often as I can. I have applied before but would like to be considered again. Thank you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xproject421 Last edit in 2015-8-17 12:02:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-15 09:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065884 second(s), 48 queries .