North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: whatif

LoA Forum Moderator Recruiting!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
salvadoreenter...
User
Joined 2014-3-24
Last Visited 2020-09-25
Post time 2015-8-17 11:42:26 | Show all posts

Reply 97# k-sweets
In-game Name: Elvira
Server Name: Glacia (S62)
Your current in-game Level: 93

Local Time: EST

How to be a good moderator:
        - Be patient.
        -;Listen to the problem and make suggestions;
        - Be willing to teach and improve a players performance and experience in LOA
        - Be a multitasker handing multiple issues.
        -;Be willing to go the extra mile to find help for players if I can\'t solve it personally.;

My advantages:
        ;I have been playing for about 18 months so have experienced first hand many issues. I can use this experience to guild players. Since my server is now mature it would be fun for me to teach or explain on new servers.
        I usually play from 4 to 6 hours daily and have fast internet and multi-monitor system enabling me to handle multiple problems at the same time.
        I get great satisfaction from seeing players succeed.

Thank you for your consideration.
        ;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

salvadoreenter... Last edit in 2015-8-17 11:42:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xproject421
User
Joined 2014-8-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-17 12:02:16 | Show all posts

In-game Name - Kyska
Server Name. Scutum - S416
Your current in-game Level - 87

Local Time: CST
I have been playing for a while and currently offer advice on my server and in the forums as often as I can. I have applied before but would like to be considered again. Thank you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xproject421 Last edit in 2015-8-17 12:02:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
euph cat...
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2015-8-17 12:18:10 | Show all posts

; ; ;

Here’s how to apply:
Please reply to this post with the following information:
In-game Name
Server Name.
Your current in-game Level.

Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time)
Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages.

Attention: Players who do not follow the rule to apply for the moderator will be considered as disqualified. Please understand.;
The League of Angels Team ;;; whatif posted on 2015-08-13 22:15:18;;;;

Seeing how this encourages people who previously applied the past few times, I guess I\'ll try applying for a second time just for fun.

In-Game Name: Euphoria
        Server Name: Cerberus (s264)
        Current In-Game Level: 87

Local Time: EST

My idea of being a good Forum Moderator: There has been a lot of threads in the Support section that hasn\'t been answered by no Super Mod, nor Forum Mod and Junior Mods, there are many threads that are spam in other parts of the forums and needs to be disposed of. Along with the spam are threads that do not belong there! It\'d be great to have Future and Current Forum Moderators to have the power to move threads that needs to be organized, simply place them in the right section, (as well as deleting threads such as spam). The forum community seems to be out of balance and this is where these new patch of Forum Moderators-to-be come in!

Along that, reporting in-game bugs, forum bugs (like MageRealm\'s Announcement threads ending up in LoA\'s forum sections). Thanks to the encouragement of this thread, I think it\'d be time to try to see what new experience awaits as a forum moderator. But, alas, if no such power will be granted, it\'d be great to report the list of bugs that needs to be fixed, in which there wouldn\'t be any problem with that. Looking forward to seeing the new recruits.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

euph cat... Last edit in 2015-8-17 12:18:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wess redd
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2016-10-07
Post time 2015-8-17 13:26:28 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Reply 88# l0st angel
What\'s the deal with you? Trying to get me to buy you glasses?
Anti-LL or what?
All you have to do is to use the eye you have a pair of and read my other reply once again.       
                        Dyce a free player and Ladylego were my suggestions.       
                        I don\'t know if you are aware or not but cashers can no longer join the mod team and that is what I have a problem with.       

;;; blankz posted on 2015-08-16 14:02:54;;;;

;Thanks blankz! Prolly didn\'t know I was a free player for one thing. Most people who see my profile constantly call me a casher. Just a long term player who works hard at what I have. Anyways...this is all off subject. Thanks for the support! Best of luck to everyone who has applied.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wess redd Last edit in 2015-8-17 13:26:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
doobie721
User
Joined 2014-10-13
Last Visited 2020-08-21
Post time 2015-8-17 16:55:51 | Show all posts

Doktor
        Wadjet-533

Lvl. 83; PST
        ;
        ;;;;As a moderator I would assist other players with questions and problems they may encounter in the game.; I would answer questions and explain in detail how events work and help them with all of the various enhancements and skills.;; A moderator should be willing to answer all posts and direct people to the correct answer if they do not know it.
        ;;;;;I spend many hours a day online and am available most of the day for answering questions and leading discussions.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

doobie721 Last edit in 2015-8-17 16:55:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lordgreen
User
Joined 2013-12-23
Last Visited 2020-02-14
Post time 2015-8-17 18:08:26 | Show all posts

I know that I won\'t be moderator , even if I applied already. Yeah, I don\'t cash out, so I can\'t have Your attention with anything. Spent like 10 bucks on game only.
        But I still send you bugs, on which you don\'t even apply.
        For example, that Pirate event. On craft master, it crafts Advanced Pirate torches instead of Divine ones. I mean, on Mythic crystal section.
        You will ignore me still, I know. But You know, nobody likes a bad service, like You guys serve to us. What do we pay for, eh.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lordgreen Last edit in 2015-8-17 18:08:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matt johansen_...
User
Joined 2014-9-7
Last Visited 2016-07-02
Post time 2015-8-17 19:00:10 | Show all posts

IGN MAtt server 480 leader of guild GloryForged number one and largest guild on server;i am applying to be forum mod i have alot of time can take any shifts timeframe i am on eastern timezone EST. i will make a good support i play alot i run into alot of the glitchs and i already help a large amount of your player list my current lvl is 87 and i am the highest lvl on server.
        my idea as to what makes a good forum mod is being polite well asking for proper information and being prompt about the relaying of information from development to the player in question
        answering any and all question relevant to the game to the best of there ability even when finding such question silly and being understanding about language barriers. passing no judgement based off there own opinion keep it to themselfs and move on being unbiased helping all that are in need regardless of the forum mods feelings towards the person
Translate
Floor reply (0)

matt johansen_... Last edit in 2015-8-17 19:00:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jdbandman
User
Joined 2015-1-26
Last Visited 2016-10-08
Post time 2015-8-17 19:02:59 | Show all posts

IGN: Sir James
        SERVER: Kabam S9
        LEVEL: 89

I\'m not sure if I would qualify given that I play the game through Kabam, but would enjoy the opportunity to pass on what I\'ve learned and help others. One of the things that exemplifies a quality player is that he/she freely shares their knowledge and experience with others. A willingness to be part of something bigger than yourself and assist others without regard for level or experience is a key quality of not only a forum moderator, but a guild leader in the game itself. Thank you for the opportunity to apply for such a position!

Jim D.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

jdbandman Last edit in 2015-8-17 19:02:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sun ce
User
Joined 2014-12-8
Last Visited 2020-09-26
Post time 2015-8-18 02:43:26 | Show all posts

Reply 91# blankz
        Wow really? we are automatically disqualified? Well that explains why none of us ever get a reply when we\'ve applied before....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sun ce Last edit in 2015-8-18 02:43:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
iván josé mora...
User
Joined 2014-8-17
Last Visited 2017-12-11
Post time 2015-8-18 03:28:13 | Show all posts

today is 17th and duration should be until 16th
Translate
Floor reply (0)

iván josé mora... Last edit in 2015-8-18 03:28:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-27 00:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061861 second(s), 48 queries .