North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: whatif

LoA Forum Moderator Recruiting!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amirfirda
User
Joined 2014-7-12
Last Visited 2020-06-12
Post time 2015-8-14 16:40:48 | Show all posts

In-game Name: Amer
Server Name. Octans 404
Your current in-game Level. 87

Local Time: EST
Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages.
        I am a very active player, I play roughly 16 hours per day. I have many good ideas to make this game more interesting and hopefully will attract more players to play. To be honest, PVP type of events is what makes this game more;alive and interesting and;of course;I have some ideas to improve the currentVP stuff.;I\'ve been playing for more than a year, I started on an older server than I am right now. I gathered all the information and experience and I started over on a new server (Octans 404). I\'ve helped many players in my current server to get stronger by giving them tips and information about how to play this game. I did report some glitches or bugs in the game. I\'m looking forward for your replies. Thank you.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

amirfirda Last edit in 2015-8-14 16:40:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mika ela
User
Joined 2015-3-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-14 16:46:21 | Show all posts

In-game Name:;Mikaela
        Server Name:;Server GTArcade 736 Ishvi-PST
        In-game Level:;Level 78

Local Time:;GMT+1
        My Advantages:
        1. Game Experience
        I started this game last year and have now a 2nd character which made it to Level 78 now. I can say I collected a lot of game experience, through own experience and also with sharing this with other players. I know about the most stuff in the game, figure out new game features pretty fast and also work on several guides to share my knowledge to the people around. As a Casher I also know the workout of events in the higher Leagues, know about tipps in tricks I mostly share a lot to my friends ingame. I can explain a lot in simple words and sentensec, am very active with the game and also love to solve problems.

2. Personality
        I am a very open hearted and helpful person. The persons close to me guild, alliance or even other Server really appreciate my tips and suggestions I have to them to get better in the game or to fix stuff they accidently messed up. I am also very patient and it takes a whole lot to get me out of control. I am friendly, don\'t insult and informate myself before I even answer a question to be sure that I won\'t misslead any player.

3. Creativity
        I am a very creative person, love to figure out stuff, trying new builds and stuff. I also look around which problems excist and could be fixed in the game, also have plenty of ideas which could get into it aswell etc.;

4. Graphics
        I am a graphical editor. I am working with already excisting graphics and can edit them to make something way diffrent out of it. Of course I can show examples if wished, I am not shy with that. But it\'s one of my talents and may could be useful in one or the other event.

5. Flexibe
        I have plenty of time, so it is no problem for me to sit even hours on the forum and to watch and work. I love to read, read carefully and the time passes over pretty fast. Because I am also awake at night I can also do my stuff at this time. Activity isn\'t a problem for me.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

mika ela Last edit in 2015-8-14 16:46:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ed_god22
User
Joined 2015-3-20
Last Visited 2018-04-29
Post time 2015-8-14 16:53:38 | Show all posts

i always want to be an FM but my time too short
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ed_god22 Last edit in 2015-8-14 16:53:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kaname
User
Joined 2014-4-5
Last Visited 2019-11-29
Post time 2015-8-14 17:01:29 | Show all posts

IGN:;Kaname

Server:;Edjo (349)

Your current in-game level:;78

Local Time:;EST

I am able to communicate with the players, be patient, know the game well (not very well) may be active between 6-10 hours.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

kaname Last edit in 2015-8-14 17:01:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
bsnail76
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2018-06-26
Post time 2015-8-14 17:05:21 | Show all posts

In-game Name: Flash
Server Name: Kabam S1
Current in-game Level: 84
Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time): GMT
Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages:;A good Forum Mod should be respectfull towards other posters and thats one of the things I am good at. You should also need to understand the posters so you can give them a good answer. You should never tell lies, because in that way you drift away players. And you should keep track on the posts you reply to and also keep your eyes open for any problems, new ideas or trends. My advantages are understanding, active, possitive and respectfull.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

bsnail76 Last edit in 2015-8-14 17:05:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
iván josé mora...
User
Joined 2014-8-17
Last Visited 2017-12-11
Post time 2015-8-14 17:44:08 | Show all posts

In-game Name;Metzo
Server Name Zagan
Your current in-game Level 73
Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST UTC -4:30
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages
        What could to say than others havent said before?

i have been moderator for other web browser games based such as Ikariam, Battleknight, Ogame, etc
        I have time for check daily at home and at work (my work is easy so i can to play too) several hours
        I will to read and reply the posts that i can and try help to others and ask for help if needed
        I from Venezuela, South America so i can check in other time while others are sleeping

Translate
Floor reply (0)

iván josé mora... Last edit in 2015-8-14 17:44:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
souvik2704
User
Joined 2015-5-17
Last Visited 2020-02-05
Post time 2015-8-14 18:08:56 | Show all posts

IGN-;souvik
SERVER-;UA-51
IN-GAME-LEVEL- 80
LOCAL TIME-;GMT AND HKT
MY MOST ENJOYABLE ASPECT OF THE JOB:I am ALWAYS on the forums, constantly looking over threads and seeing if I can provide an answer. I know that as a Super Moderator, there is a lot of pressure since people are always expecting you to be there for them. If I was to be elected as an FM, I would take some of that pressure off you guys and provide the best support that I can for the community. Also, I\'ve asked in the past if there were any moderator spots open, so I believe that this is my chance to provide my knowledge and support with the LOA community.;As you\'ve said above that there;are only;few;mods. I feel that being;few mods that responds to players would be insanely stressful. I know the feeling of having a question unanswered, or being unable to provide an answer to multiple players due to limited staff. As an FM, I would strive to change that.
Thanks for considering my application, I look forward to working with you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

souvik2704 Last edit in 2015-8-14 18:08:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kaerim62_8
User
Joined 2014-7-29
Last Visited 2019-06-05
Post time 2015-8-14 18:44:19 | Show all posts

In-game Name : karim
Server Name : Eridanus(391) -gmt
Your current in-game Level : 81
        Local Time: gmt+1
        i think no one can be always a good one, but how he can help someone who need help, How can that be acceptable and you can deliver your message to players.
[color
        [color
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kaerim62_8 Last edit in 2015-8-14 18:44:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zsijn
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2017-06-01
Post time 2015-8-14 18:49:09 | Show all posts

In-game Name Zsijn
Server Name. DragonsNest(S29)
Your current in-game Level. 92
Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time) EST
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages.
        A good forum moderator should be able to quickly review posts and either provide constructive, accurate feedback to the poster or filter out all frivolous posts in order to escalate only meaningful issues to the dev team.;; My year and a half experience playing League of Angels gives me a very strong knowledge base on the mechanics of the game.;; This experience would allow me to make such determinations when reviewing posts in order to quickly provide accurate feedback or helpful insight to the posters inquires.; In terms of escalating to the dev team, this background will also help me eliminate unneeded escalations and will help free up the dev team to continue to create new features for this wonderful game.;; I also enjoy discussing and sharing strategies and would frequently do so with members of the forums.  I do not wish to be a moderator for the diamonds but wish to join the team to help assist the community of LOA and want to make it a better place.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

zsijn Last edit in 2015-8-14 18:49:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abhi.gehlaut
User
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2020-08-04
Post time 2015-8-14 18:51:23 | Show all posts

In-game Name Desiboy
Server Name. Ashnan (649) pst
Your current in-game Level. 80
Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time) HKT
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages : i am active on forums anywaz & try to answer other players if i know the answer ;& really love this game;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abhi.gehlaut Last edit in 2015-8-14 18:51:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-5 13:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063902 second(s), 48 queries .