North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: whatif

LoA Forum Moderator Recruiting!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zsijn
User
Joined 2014-1-19
Last Visited 2017-06-01
Post time 2015-8-14 18:49:09 | Show all posts

In-game Name Zsijn
Server Name. DragonsNest(S29)
Your current in-game Level. 92
Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time) EST
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages.
        A good forum moderator should be able to quickly review posts and either provide constructive, accurate feedback to the poster or filter out all frivolous posts in order to escalate only meaningful issues to the dev team.;; My year and a half experience playing League of Angels gives me a very strong knowledge base on the mechanics of the game.;; This experience would allow me to make such determinations when reviewing posts in order to quickly provide accurate feedback or helpful insight to the posters inquires.; In terms of escalating to the dev team, this background will also help me eliminate unneeded escalations and will help free up the dev team to continue to create new features for this wonderful game.;; I also enjoy discussing and sharing strategies and would frequently do so with members of the forums.  I do not wish to be a moderator for the diamonds but wish to join the team to help assist the community of LOA and want to make it a better place.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

zsijn Last edit in 2015-8-14 18:49:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abhi.gehlaut
User
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2020-08-04
Post time 2015-8-14 18:51:23 | Show all posts

In-game Name Desiboy
Server Name. Ashnan (649) pst
Your current in-game Level. 80
Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time) HKT
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages : i am active on forums anywaz & try to answer other players if i know the answer ;& really love this game;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

abhi.gehlaut Last edit in 2015-8-14 18:51:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blackjes
User
Joined 2014-9-7
Last Visited 2017-01-13
Post time 2015-8-14 19:00:47 | Show all posts

In-game Name :;BlackJes
        Server Name. : Purson (480)
        Your current in-game Level. : 84, 3 and half bars to lvl 85
Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time) : GTM + 1, but playing following the timezone of US East
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages. :
        A good moderator, in every field he could operate, should be educate and dependable to everyone, he must provide the best service for the user,;provide clear answers and;do his best in way that the user doesn\'t feel lost or confuse during the treatment of his case
        I own those qualities, plus I am;polyglot, active almost all the day in different times, I check forums daily in all his sections and I have a large amount of patience and tolerance, who is absolutly essential for this responsibility
        My advantage, (other than the diamonds, let\'s be honest!) would be help peoples to don\'t find in the same situations I found myself when submitted a case of any kind or asking something in the forum, provide the best service I can to the people who require the support,help this forum to become an happy oasis for people who require support and contribute to the growth of this platform
Translate
Floor reply (0)

blackjes Last edit in 2015-8-14 19:00:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zip
User
Joined 2014-2-4
Last Visited 2017-05-19
Post time 2015-8-14 19:31:40 | Show all posts

In-game Name: Sulfura
Server Name: (323) Euagore
Your current in-game Level: 81

Local Time: GMT+8
        Being a Moderator is a great honor and privilege for a player. As a moderator, being a good example to all is must. Doing what ever it takes to help others and leading/guiding players to the goodness is must be the first priority. Being a moderator also needs a lot of patient since not all player were in favor to the game. Some makes a lot of bad words as their way of getting attention from the development. Patient here is also a must, as what its said above, even if the player is wrong, we should not insult any player or person even if their wrong. Remember, nobody is perfect.

If we will be talking of experience, i was before a Game Master of an Online Game of my own server. I\'ve been also a moderator and community manager of several Online Game such as Tantra Online, Cabal Online and Flyff. And it\'s really hard to have a position on a game since most players will approach you their problems in game but just being a god centered person and having faith that i can do what ever challenges i may encounter helps me on my work.

If we will talk about being an active forum user, then i would say, this forum is my house when ever i\'m playing loa and even when i was just surfing the net. You would always see a TAB of League of Angels Forum on my Favorite Browser. In fact, i have joined all the Forum Event since last year of October until now. I never miss an Event in Forum.

If you wan\'t ideas... then i would say, i got a lot of it. And i was saving it for the next Event of Suggestion. In fact i won always in this Suggestion Event.

I won\'t talk so much, so i now end this and thank you for the opportunity.

Hopefully!

[ It\'s not about the position, it\'s all about helping others ]
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zip Last edit in 2015-8-14 19:31:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rox ban
User
Joined 2015-2-18
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2015-8-14 20:00:00 | Show all posts

Good luck you all
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rox ban Last edit in 2015-8-14 20:00:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xeph
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2020-03-26
Post time 2015-8-14 20:22:52 | Show all posts

In-game Name: Xephiac
        Server Name: S271 (Ceres)
Your current in-game Level: 87
Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time): HKT +3
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages.

I believe that being a good Forum Moderator requires:
        - Good communication skills: to serve as an effective medium between game operators and players.
        - Right temperament: to remain calm, professional, and respectful at all times when dealing with players, who can be emotional and abusive at times due to frustration and annoyance they feel while playing the game.
        - Sufficient knowledge & understanding of the game: to give players informed and satisfactory answers to their queries.
        - High activity: to be able to respond to game operators and players as quickly as possible during their shift.

I have helped many players in my server ever since I started playing, and I often participated in these forum threads offering advice and opinions. I have also been a moderator of another forum (not gaming, but a much bigger sports community) for 3 years before I moved on, learning how to deal with posters from all walks of life in various situations. While I still have much to learn about LOA, I think I have decent understanding of the game after over a year of playing it (though I took a 4 month break), enough to offer players advice and devise interesting new features for the game. And finally, I\'m active both in the game and on the forums, available to offer help at a moment\'s notice during the hours I\'m online.
        Considering these qualities, I believe I have what it takes to be a FM. Thanks for your consideration.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

xeph Last edit in 2015-8-14 20:22:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dwjohns345
User
Joined 2015-5-10
Last Visited 2017-07-11
Post time 2015-8-14 20:52:28 | Show all posts

im currently at lvl 68 may i apply
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dwjohns345 Last edit in 2015-8-14 20:52:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dwjohns345
User
Joined 2015-5-10
Last Visited 2017-07-11
Post time 2015-8-14 20:54:14 | Show all posts

current lvl 68 may i apply
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dwjohns345 Last edit in 2015-8-14 20:54:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_01630953
User
Joined 2015-4-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-14 21:47:14 | Show all posts

Does any of you experienced losing golds after the update... So sad that I lost 2 billion gold.. I know its not much for you guys.. but for me it took time to gather them..... hope someone can help me or tell me if someone experienced this too....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nickname_01630953 Last edit in 2015-8-14 21:47:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
marcelo carnei...
User
Joined 2014-6-13
Last Visited 2016-07-20
Post time 2015-8-14 22:38:29 | Show all posts

In-game Name MAXIMUSDM
        Server Name.Eunice 308
        Your current in-game Level. 89 level

I want to be a moderator ;of ;LOA .

Translate
Floor reply (0)

marcelo carnei... Last edit in 2015-8-14 22:38:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-5 13:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059898 second(s), 48 queries .