North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: whatif

LoA Forum Moderator Recruiting!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
orwalakoud
User
Joined 2014-10-6
Last Visited 2017-05-19
Post time 2015-8-15 05:03:12 | Show all posts

my IGN: orwa
Server Name: S5-house of triad
Your current in-game Level: 90

Local Time: GMT GMT +2:00)
        dear loa team : i am playing this game for over a year now , and i love it; as addicted and i know so much about it , and i always share information with ppl in my server , i know how to help ppl and set some strategy\'s always try solve problems and figure out how to make it possible for others to solve it to . thank you

Translate
Floor reply (0)

orwalakoud Last edit in 2015-8-15 05:03:12

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
love live
User
Joined 2015-4-22
Last Visited 2016-04-19
Post time 2015-8-15 05:28:37 | Show all posts

In-game Name: shimza
        Server Name: (918) Giddianhi
Your current in-game Level: 72
Local Time: GMT
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages: Most important thing to me is trying to understand needs and problems then do everything possible to help. If i dont know something, i just ask more exp FM\'s, GM\'s, SM\'s to help. Never forget cases you started. I know this pain becouse im fighting with my ticket almost for month already. I have time each day, so i can be active and do my job as good as i can. No discrimination or insulting from me. Dont know if i insulted anyone in any game before becouse it have to give fun not opposite.
        thx for consideration
Translate
Floor reply (0)

love live Last edit in 2015-8-15 05:28:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anthony anders...
User
Joined 2014-12-20
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-15 06:19:36 | Show all posts

In-game Name Vincent
Server Name. Giddianh (918)
Your current in-game Level. 71

Local Time: Est
Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages         What makes a good forum moderator without sounding like a broken record. Well I guess I could start at the beginning. When I first started this game over a year;;I didn\'t know anything about it, and I had no one to help me out. Or when I did ask I usually got, figure it out yourself bit. And I didn\'t like that in the server so I started to learn on my own and realize it wasn\'t fair for;a player who just started out.

So after learning the bases and then some other hidden secrets, I\'ve decided to make another account and help the others who are in need instead of a brush off. What I\'m trying to say I would be a good forum moderator because I had experience what others had gone through and I don\'t want no one to be left out in the cold. In fact I want to show them that they can better themselves and that others are looking after them;as well showing that that not all people are trolls.

I still help out of what I can and advice what to do with events. What events are better when spending Dias. I am a medium spender and yet I have collected awesome things. I don\'t sugar coat either. I tell how it is. If an event is bad (coughrainbowcandy) I will say hold off. If someone is doing something wrong then I point it out and help fix their mistakes.

Aside being tough, I do have a nice side and a forum moderator would need to be a balance of both. So again through experience of not having help and willing to give help along with tough love, I think I would be alright forum moderator. If not I\'ll still help out the ones who are in need or needing an advice.

So in term, I am very passionate of the game. I may not have advance graphing skills or computer skills, what I do have is someone that had the bad experience along with the good. Seriously if I didn\'t care for the game or I thought that my first experience is jacked up, I would of quit. But instead, I learned and grew from it. That what makes a great forum moderator is to help others grow even if they surpass you. That means you did something right.

P.S. I am active expect for Mondays and Tuesdays. But I usually get on 11 am - 7 pm wed through sat then 11 - 5 pm.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

anthony anders... Last edit in 2015-8-15 06:19:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
odloganhursh
User
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2016-01-08
Post time 2015-8-15 08:01:22 | Show all posts

Char: logan; ; Jonas 940 Lvl 70;
        I regularly check the forum, participate in event\'s on forum and help when i can on this forum. I would love to be a moderator, I can get atleast 10 people to vouch for me on this game in my server, Im a power gaming nerd. ; ;You wont be dissapointed in me as a moderator.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

odloganhursh Last edit in 2015-8-15 08:01:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mlltr99w
User
Joined 2015-4-6
Last Visited 2019-07-21
Post time 2015-8-15 08:48:32 | Show all posts

IGN: Mlltr99w
        Level: 73
        Server: S919 Helem
        Time zone: PST

I have been playing the game for almost a year now and I have a good understanding of the working of the in game mechanics, on my server I have been continuously leading pve themed events. I like helping people and have helped several people in my guild, alliance as well as other players on the server improve their builds.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mlltr99w Last edit in 2015-8-15 08:48:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sheryl anne an...
User
Joined 2014-2-20
Last Visited 2017-06-12
Post time 2015-8-15 11:49:34 | Show all posts

In-game Name    Lyrish
Server Name    Lunaria S1 facebook
Your current in-game Level. 95
        Local Time: HKT

Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages.

A good forum moderator should be very patient, polite and have a mindset of helping fellow players. Having a good command of the English language would help as well so that he can understand and reply to players queries well and in a timely manner.A good forum moderator should also set a good example by playing by the rules otherwise he won\'t be credible.
        I would make a good Forum Moderator because I have been playing the game for over 18 months , I play for over 12 hours daily, have decent knowledge about the game and I can give time to read and answer players queries and report it to the necessary channels. I also am a guild leader of an active guild and a member of a very active alliance with members from different servers so I can also relay their queries to proper authorities.
        Hoping to get chosen =)

Translate
Floor reply (0)

sheryl anne an... Last edit in 2015-8-15 11:49:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aenas
User
Joined 2014-5-7
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2015-8-15 12:44:27 | Show all posts

In-game name: hello6
        server: HKt (seth 745)
        Character Level: 78
Translate
Floor reply (0)

aenas Last edit in 2015-8-15 12:44:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
king_of_kings
User
Joined 2015-1-26
Last Visited 2016-09-19
Post time 2015-8-15 12:45:38 | Show all posts

Edited by king_of_kings at 2016-9-19 10:45

fbfbc cbngngfm
Translate
Floor reply (0)

king_of_kings Last edit in 2015-8-15 12:45:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aenas
User
Joined 2014-5-7
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2015-8-15 12:49:58 | Show all posts

IGN: hello6
        server: HKT (seth 745)
        character level: 78
        My idea for this game is that player should always help with each other while competing..
        This game really improve from whatis is started..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

aenas Last edit in 2015-8-15 12:49:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
odloganhursh
User
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2016-01-08
Post time 2015-8-15 13:19:57 | Show all posts

Hello, my name is logan Ive been playing League of angels on facebook since may, I regularly recharge diamonds and Am an intense power gamer. I study facts and bugs and understand how the mechanics of this game works. I would like to be a Candidate for A moderator job because i actually care about this game, and the people who play in it. I am good with people and always know how to talk to people (well chat) while online. I understand how moderating works and would truely enjoy to have this job. Thank you, Logan hursh
        Char:logan
        Server:jonas (940)
        Time zoneacific Standard time (PST);;;;
        Level:70
Translate
Floor reply (0)

odloganhursh Last edit in 2015-8-15 13:19:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-5 12:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063941 second(s), 48 queries .