North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: whatif

LoA Forum Moderator Recruiting!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
odloganhursh
User
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2016-01-08
Post time 2015-8-16 12:37:52 | Show all posts

Reply 67# paul crocker
I\'m sorry to hear you didnt become a moderator, but on another note I hope they do place atleast 6 more mod\'s, I myself have found many bug\'s but rarely get response\'s, and when i do it takes 2-3 weeks, WhatIf cant be everywere.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

odloganhursh Last edit in 2015-8-16 12:37:52

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aldrageron
User
Joined 2015-8-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-16 12:47:21 | Show all posts

IGN: Aldrageron
        Server: 27
        Level: 90
        Local time: HKT
        Why me?: I enjoy this game very much and have made good friends through it. I believe a good moderator should speak to people respectfully and with a mature attitude. I think I have a good handle on the game and can be quite helpful.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

aldrageron Last edit in 2015-8-16 12:47:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ludovica
User
Joined 2015-1-13
Last Visited 2019-09-15
Post time 2015-8-16 12:49:30 | Show all posts

In-game Name: Ludovica
Server Name: Mara 719
Your current in-game Level: 78

Local Time:; HKT
Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages:
First of all, I think a forum mod should be respectful to players, posters, and other mods. They should also be both understanding and understandable;to and by;the readers. And patience is needed too, especially nowadays that a lot of players are hot headed because of bugs and other mistakes in the game. Honesty is also a must, but loyalty to gta;is important too. Being active to posts and keeping track of the peace in the forum is the number one priority of a forum mod. My advantage is that I have a lot of time to do those things and possibly do guides too, that and I am also patient and can keep calm even in the most infuriating moments. A bit of humor can also be a characteristic if needed, which will be a good way of breaking up fights on a thread.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ludovica Last edit in 2015-8-16 12:49:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amit_gupta128
User
Joined 2014-7-21
Last Visited 2018-03-27
Post time 2015-8-16 15:58:09 | Show all posts

In-game Name :- Armpit128
Server Name :- Corvus S384
Your current in-game Level :- 80

Local Time: HKT/GMT/EST/PST (NOT your server time) :- IST(+2hrs 30 min)
        Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages :- My idea on how to be a good forum moderator is to be polite to everyone, be active regularly, never abuse or use the power given inappropriately and to answer as many questions ans humanely possible.

My advantages are that I am polite, patient, helpful and have helped many others in the forum before too.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

amit_gupta128 Last edit in 2015-8-16 15:58:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gdscmndo
User
Joined 2014-11-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-16 16:17:26 | Show all posts

In Game name : Darth S4 Kabam EST retired I was thinking I may learn as much as maybe I could in helping others
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gdscmndo Last edit in 2015-8-16 16:17:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
señorita
User
Joined 2014-3-25
Last Visited 2020-07-31
Post time 2015-8-16 16:47:59 | Show all posts

apply again when still know I don\'t have any chance LOL..

In-game Name: Blondina
Server Name: (S13)TerrorCove
Your current in-game Level: 93
Local Time: GMT (Europe)
Your idea about how to be a good Forum Moderator and your advantages:
        I am playing for almost 1.5 year, I am a free player, still ranked 3rd in CoM, second ranked in level, 3rd ranked in BR, more first blood killings make the list complete. I have a lot experience how to play and everyday a new challenge for me to make my party (and main) stronger. I am one of the leaders of my guild, like to help players around. Can be online most of the days more than 8 hours, on my free days almost whole day. I can understand easily when players are frustrated by game issues and problems ,coz it touch me too. I would like more events which is depends on luck or time but not always on MONEY, I will try to fight for it.;
        TY

Translate
Floor reply (0)

señorita Last edit in 2015-8-16 16:47:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
debajeet mazum...
User
Joined 2014-1-28
Last Visited 2016-12-03
Post time 2015-8-16 17:41:30 | Show all posts

In-game Name - Xender
        Server Name - Jacbo(661) HKT
        Current in-game Level - Level 80
        My Local Time - HKT
        ;
;
        My Idea About how to be a good Forum Moderator and My advntages
        First and foremost a good forum moderator must be punctual and always attend to the issues given to him/her . Now he/she must always be online around the give time and always reply to the player\'s problems . He/she must try to make the gaming experience better for the players and always be ready to help anyone in need .;
        ;
;
        Now for my advantages;,;I am a regular and frequent player . I have been playing this game for a long time . I have a lot of experience . Though I am not as strong as some but i have played in a lot of servers and I have knowledge with all the hero class . Plus i don\'t mind answering or helping people in need.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

debajeet mazum... Last edit in 2015-8-16 17:41:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aniebrat
User
Joined 2015-6-15
Last Visited 2017-03-09
Post time 2015-8-16 18:02:00 | Show all posts

привет сервер лунария с1 очень сильно весит решите проблему пожалуйста;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

aniebrat Last edit in 2015-8-16 18:02:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
umami
User
Joined 2015-5-23
Last Visited 2019-08-29
Post time 2015-8-16 18:14:03 | Show all posts

;;;; In-game Name: Sulfura
Server Name: (323) Euagore
Your current in-game Level: 81

Local Time: GMT+8
                        Being a Moderator is a great honor and privilege for a player. As a moderator, being a good example to all is must. Doing what ever it takes to help others and leading/guiding players to the goodness is must be the first priority. Being a moderator also needs a lot of patient since not all player were in favor to the game. Some makes a lot of bad words as their way of getting attention from the development. Patient here is also a must, as what its said above, even if the player is wrong, we should not insult any player or person even if their wrong. Remember, nobody is perfect.        

If we will be talking of experience, i was before a Game Master of an Online Game of my own server. I\'ve been also a moderator and community manager of several Online Game such as Tantra Online, Cabal Online and Flyff. And it\'s really hard to have a position on a game since most players will approach you their problems in game but just being a god centered person and having faith that i can do what ever challenges i may encounter helps me on my work.

If we will talk about being an active forum user, then i would say, this forum is my house when ever i\'m playing loa and even when i was just surfing the net. You would always see a TAB of League of Angels Forum on my Favorite Browser. In fact, i have joined all the Forum Event since last year of October until now. I never miss an Event in Forum.        

If you wan\'t ideas... then i would say, i got a lot of it. And i was saving it for the next Event of Suggestion. In fact i won always in this Suggestion Event.

I won\'t talk so much, so i now end this and thank you for the opportunity.

Hopefully!

[ It\'s not about the position, it\'s all about helping others ] ;;; zip posted on 2015-08-14 06:31:40;;;;

You were moderating a online game on your own server ? What game was that ?

Be careful what you reply, because most online game is copyrighted and if you had a copy running on your own server;you violated the copyright of the game and ran a illegal copy ? How much money did you earn by that ?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

umami Last edit in 2015-8-16 18:14:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan richa...
User
Joined 2014-4-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-16 19:34:02 | Show all posts

In game Name: Duke
        Server Name: Lok Bridge S52
        Current in-game Level: 87
        Local Time: Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time ( GMT -10)

A good forum mod should be respectful, punctual and courteous to the other posters. Mods should be patient and also;be understanding and reassuring. Organization is important so that once something is started it\'s not forgotten. It\'s an opportunity to improve the game play for all players, to exercise new events and ideas.;I\'m a daily player who enjoy\'s helping new player\'s, I also like rooting for the underdog.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jonathan richa... Last edit in 2015-8-16 19:34:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-5 13:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060893 second(s), 48 queries .