User

Credits
jazz.7
User
Joined 2015-7-30
Last Visited 2016-08-04
Post time 2015-8-14 20:05:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Tips for New Players Reply:3| View:3053

Hi, I wanted to share some tips from experience I have had playing this game to help out new players. If you have any other tips you would like to share please message me or post and ill add them on. Hope you enjoy!

1. Start on a new server from day one
New servers are coming out daily at 5:00 am (UTC-4 time) and if you want to be one of the best it is important you start on day one of the new server.

2. Buy as much stamina as possible
Leveling up is one of the most important parts of the game. Higher level gives you access to new areas, new features (rune and emblem upgrades), and most importantly lets you get stronger heroes and angels. Make sure to always have crystal for stamina, to use daily 2x80 free stamina from quests ( lunch and dinner time ). Dont forget the Vip Chest as well for vip 0 and vip 4 you can buy stamina at a good price.

3. Focus on your main 5 heroes
Many people make the mistake of spreading resources to level up and skill up a large number of heroes. This is problematic because the gold, exp potions, equipment, and runes, etc. you spend on all your heroes will slow down progress of your main 5 and make you a weaker player overall in many aspects of the game such as angel trial, arena, wharf, guild treasure, and more. This is why it is vital to make sure your main 5 are strong, and then focus on the rest later.

4. Subscribe to LOA Facebook Page
The Facebook page is full of great information and will help you stay up to date on news and updates. Most importantly they often have events and you can get yourself some free diamonds .

5. Get all the free items and gems possible
One of the greatest things about this game is that a lot of premium currency, diamonds, as well as gold, and other items, are given out in-game through events. Make sure to complete as many events as possible to get as much free gold, stamina, diamonds, etc. as possible!

6. Find / Create a strong guild
Guilds play a critical role in your progress and success in LOA. Good guilds will get you more stamina, speed up hero training, help you build a strong team, help you in gold and hero trials, help you get the most out of Wharf and Guild treasure, plus much more. So it is very helpful to be in the #1 guild in a server.

7. Train a healer
Healers are fundamental for Angel Trial, and also help in many other aspects of the game. Angel heals dont heal enough, and a Djinni or Mermaid will be necessary for success in Angel Trial. If choosing you have access to both, Djinni is better.

8. Don\'t be scared to quit when you are in battle
Most features of the game will allow you to redo the stage by simply quitting (Wharf, Angel Trial, etc.). So if you make a mistake, or get unlucky, a hero dies, simply quit battle and start over.

9. Training slots
Open them. All of them. As many of them as you can. Early as possible.

10. Pyrona, Rose Knight, Nether Knight
These three heroes you get early on are great later on in the game, be sure to focus them and integrate them into your top 5 because shards are easy to obtain and they wont be replaced for a while most likely.

11. Buy from Shop
At a certain point, you will want to start buying purple and blue item shards for gold in the shop with extra gold. They will help with rune upgrades and might be used for items.

12. Hero Trial Coupons
Save your Hero Trial coupons for double elite drop events, you will get twice as many shards!

13. Ask for Help!
        The best way to learn is to ask for questions about stuff you don\'t understand. It will help you do better and avoid mistakes so don\'t be shy!

jazz.7 Last edit in 2015-8-14 20:05:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbyKpdxRWQtJg_PA
User
Joined 2016-5-11
Last Visited 2016-08-01
Post time 2016-5-30 17:16:35 | Show all posts
Floor reply (0)

AbyKpdxRWQtJg_PA Last edit in 2016-5-30 17:16:35

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
icecool
User
Joined 2016-3-12
Last Visited 2017-09-22
Post time 2016-5-31 03:29:14 | Show all posts
Good tips for newby, just one thing...Nether Knight later on in game is crap
Floor reply (0)

icecool Last edit in 2016-5-31 03:29:14

Support

Ha, ha, ha...my sadness? What do I have to be sad about? I am the chosen one. I
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-10-21 10:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068834 second(s), 37 queries .