User

Credits
dmartin
User
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-15 00:22:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
People using hacks Reply:1| View:172

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;It has come to my attention that not only do people use hacks to gain large amounts of gems, but that they are rarely caught and even worse barely punished. It seems fairly easy to catch someone doing this as their receipt for the transaction would not match any money transaction made at the same time. Although, understandable no one has the time to check every character, the top 30 players from battle ranking are the most likely to be those using hacks as their unlimited resources would allow them to rise to the top very quickly and if checked on each server it would only be a days work for two skilled employees.
        ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;If multiple acquisitions of diamonds were made without corresponding money transfers were found, the hack could even be double checked by reviewing whether bonus gems for large purchases were awarded to the character so long as this information is recorded. I hope as a paying player this will be addressed in the near future, as it gives your actual cash paying players little reason to continue paying to advance a game that allows so much cheating to take place, and I fear may be the eventual undoing to a large amount of income received from your dedicated players.I hope this is not the case, as I enjoy the game and I would love to see it continue to expand.
        ; ; ; ; ; ; There are those,I\'m sure, who only began cheating after realizing so many others were already doing it and in the spirit of fairness perhaps an official message could be posted warning those that are currently caught that although their equipment is being removed due to cheating if caught a second time there will be harsher repercussions. ie. character removals and Ip bans on those who continue to use such programs.
        ; ; ; ; ; ;I certainly hope this is taken more seriously or we may very well see the eventually mass use of such programs by the majority of the players as more of them begin to use them and the end of the paying players all together.

dmartin Last edit in 2015-8-15 00:22:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-12-11 23:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065610 second(s), 34 queries .