North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
15334 Threads / 66821 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 243| Reply: 1

dark abyss bugs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
myunghee
User
Joined 2014-8-23
Last Visited 2016-07-12
Post time 2015-8-15 04:29:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
dark abyss bugs Reply:1| View:243
        Hi developers it seems to me that the dark abyss has been getting a lot more bugs lately than normal. Now Im starting to get the undefined error and have to refresh the game to play. Also I get a bug where I am on the 5th stage kill to collect a reward for the runes and after I make the kill it says I need 1 kill to get to reward. Then I kill and it goes to number 4 mob which makes me lose my collect. There is also a bug that the collecting runes pops up more than 1 time. However from my expearience that bug is not useful to players since when you collect you dont actually get the reward. I also encountered this bug here 1 time so far. When I click quick challenge it skips me to the stage that I cleared most but didnt give me any rewards and yes this was the first challenge of the 2 since u can only get the reward once.So I lost out on many purgatory runes, all the way up to stage 165 which means 891 purgatory runes I think. I hope you guys will fix the bugs in dark abyss soon so players dont lose out on their rewards and we can have a smoother game to play. Thanks for your time and have a great day.
        Minh s452

myunghee Last edit in 2015-8-15 04:29:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-9-26 17:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056853 second(s), 34 queries .