Credits
alcheon
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2016-09-28
Post time 2015-8-15 19:17:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guide to Dailies and Misc. Reply:9| View:1177

Simple Guide to Dailies and other miscellaneous

Hello Guys! SGAlcheon here from S6 Nightblade I will be posting Strategies and guides along with the videos from the famous Hihaos, my friend, to give you guys the best guides with visuals and text. In this very post, I will be sharing my knowledge about the Arena with you guys!!

Shoutout for Hihaos (View the Video and find out about the way to get Gems and other goodies from the forum!!)
Take a look at his latest videos about News, Gems, Giftcodes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t__4Uuj_sm4    <-(Copy and paste the link on the web browser)

-Introduction-

Dailies are basically things that you do and things that resets every day.

Check in!!!
In LOA-FR, you can always check in everyday to get random rewards for the month, a calendar is set up for the reward you get daily. And on the right side there is total check-in where after you login consecutively for 10 days, you will get the additional rewards.
        There is also a Premium login reward, if you recharge, you can get the rewards too.

Quests:
In order to get as much exp for your base level, attempt to finish all the quest.
The quest are all do-able without using gems except for gold exchange which will cost you 20 gems

These are the currently available quests in the game:
Nobility Rank reward
Monthly card privilege(for monthly vip package users)
Invite Facebook Friends
Clearing of 10 random stages (includes Elite stage)
Clearing of 5 elite stage (This will be counted inside the 10 random stage as well)
Angel Trial (Clear at least 1 floor of AT)
Gold Trial (Do Gold trial at least once)
Arena (Fight 3 times in the arena)
Level up your heroes once
level up any heroes skill
Use 1 exp potion on your heroes in the training ground
Do 1 gold exchange (it will cost you 20 gems!)
Draw 3 cards!!! (You get 1 Super divine free draw and 1 free Normal divine) [For this I recommend you just do 10x draw instead of 1 normal divine for event reward]
Upgrade your hero rune 1 level
Clear at least 1 time of hero trial
Guild devotion 600(if you do all your quest, you should get more than 600,full Angel trial is already 1000 devo)
Do guild wharf exploit 5 times
Plunder in guild wharf twice
Boost 2 guild members exp
Put at least 1 hero in guild mercenary
Donate 5 times at the guild research centre
12:00-5:00 UTC+4 you can get free Bread
18:00-5:00 UTC+4 you can get free bread too

This are all the available quest that you can do, it is very advisable to do it all for max base exp output. Beside every quests, there is a Get It button where it will direct you to the place where you can complete the quest at.
Tips and tricks By Alcheon!

Clear the quest from place to another.

Trial area: consist of your angel’s, Hero’s, and Gold Trial. Just clear them all together before going to other quests
Angel Trial: For me I was advised to do 30 floors normally, and then from there onwards, do all the easy enemies to clear all 50 floors. After you clear 50 floors, you can automatically go up to the 25th floor just by tapping the “Crush” button the next day. Every 2 floors would allow you to “crush” 1 floor the next day. So 50 = 25 floor, 20 = 10 floors, Etc.

Example of the crush:

Guild area: Guild area consists of setting wharf farms, plundering, boost member heroes exp, accrediting Heroes, Treasure Raid. Donation at Research centre.

The rest of the quest then belong to each places, such as Training ground of your heroes, Runes, Etc.
To do all of this easier, just proceed by tabbing the quests tab and use the “get it” button. After you finish the quest requirement, just tab the “back” button of your device to go back to the quest page to clear other stages.

MISC

During the weekend, there will be the Outlet, where you can redeem free tokens to purchase additional stuff. Note that they only appear during the weekend, if you don’t spend the token, it will be removed.

VIP Chest: if you are a VIP, this is consider pretty important to you, because by spending a little more gems, you get additional breads and chest from this.

Event: the Event tab contains many events (considered as “quest”) once you complete the requirement. You will be rewarded with additional rewards.

Shops: Shop refreshes four times a day, 9:00, 12:00, 18:00, and 21:00 UTC+4, it is recommended you buy all the gold priced items. (Time information rectified by: btwistboy)

Mysterious Merchant: It appears randomly while you blitz normal or elite stages Similarly buying all the gold priced item is worth it.

Celestial Merchant: Celestial merchant appears randomly while you blitz or complete new unlocked normal or elite stages when you have 20 or more excess soulstones of a max star hero or angel (So as long as you spend bread on the stages, and the requirement over 20 excess shards, you get a chance to get Clestial Merchant to appear). If you have 20 or more soulstones of a max rank hero/angel, you can then use those soulstones to buy soulstones of other heroes, other items that is in the shop. If you have 20 or more soulstones of a max rank angel, you can buy soulstones of other ANGELS in the shop.(input by:elivaras)

That’s all for now.

If you think that anything should be included, please post a reply and let me know, and then I will work on it!

Text and visuals crafted by Alcheon

Video by Hihaos

alcheon Last edit in 2015-8-15 19:17:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vince loa
User
Joined 2015-6-1
Last Visited 2016-05-18
Post time 2015-8-15 22:15:41 | Show all posts

Guide to Dailies and Misc.

As a moderator you shouldn\'t be spreading false information, the shop refreshes at 9:00, 12:00, 18:00, and 21:00.
Floor reply (0)

vince loa Last edit in 2015-8-15 22:15:41

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alcheon
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2016-09-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-15 22:47:10 | Show all posts

Hi!
Thanks for rectifying.
Floor reply (0)

alcheon Last edit in 2015-8-15 22:47:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-16 00:07:24 | Show all posts

This is a pretty good guide! There\'s just one thing you could clarify a bit better, regarding the celestial merchant. The celestial merchant will appear randomly while you blitz normal or elite stages when you have 20 or more excess soulstones of a max rank (or star) hero or angel. If you have 20 or more;soulstones of a max rank hero, you can use those soulstones to buy soulstones of other heroes, or you can use them to buy items (what heroes and items you can buy are randomized, although keep in mind you can refresh the shop if you want to try to get a different hero to appear). If you have 20 or more soulstones of a max rank angel, you can buy soulstones of other ANGELS in the shop, along with one or two items.
        Other than that little bit of clarification, the post was pretty good! Thanks,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-16 00:07:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alcheon
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2016-09-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-16 00:42:56 | Show all posts

Hi
thanks for the input i will edit that in!
Floor reply (0)

alcheon Last edit in 2015-8-16 00:42:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-16 07:16:58 | Show all posts

Reply 4# alcheon
Just found this out while going through normal stages. Apparently you do NOT need to blitz to get the celestial merchant to appear. I was doing new unlocked normal stages and a celestial merchant popped, so you can say The Celestial merchant appears randomly while you blitz or regularly complete normal or elite stages... Rather than the celestial appears while you blitz normal or elite stages... Just for a little more clarification! =)
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-16 07:16:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldboy[eu8]
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2015-8-16 07:26:03 | Show all posts

Or you could be me, and Blitz 750+ stamina, and still not get a visit...
Floor reply (0)

oldboy[eu8] Last edit in 2015-8-16 07:26:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-8-16 07:31:11 | Show all posts

Reply 6# oldboy[eu8]
That is rough my friend D:
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-8-16 07:31:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alcheon
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2016-09-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-16 15:26:56 | Show all posts

Reply 4# alcheon
Just found this out while going through normal stages. Apparently you do NOT need to blitz to get the celestial merchant to appear. I was doing new unlocked normal stages and a celestial merchant popped, so you can say The Celestial merchant appears randomly while you blitz or regularly complete normal or elite stages... Rather than the celestial appears while you blitz normal or elite stages... Just for a little more clarification! =)     elivaras posted on 2015-08-15 18:16:58     

Thanks, i edited it in!
Floor reply (0)

alcheon Last edit in 2015-8-16 15:26:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-12-12 22:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083033 second(s), 50 queries .