User

Credits
「ph」panda
User
Joined 2015-5-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-17 09:25:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Rune Upgrade Reply:4| View:676
        im having a very hard time to upgrade my runes, can someone give me a tip how to lvl up all my runes fast, and also is it ideal to use my late game items just to rune, im currently lvl 66

and can i have additional question, this are the heroes i want to use, can anyone suggest a good composition this is for my Arena and why
        Tank : Nether, Rose and Elder Dwarf
        Damager : Berserker claw, Pyrona , Nightblade and Night Sentinel
        Healer : Mermaid Djinni or Lumia

Ideal Angel to get is Mikaela;

「ph」panda Last edit in 2015-8-17 09:25:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
makuboo
User
Joined 2015-2-5
Last Visited 2016-02-06
Post time 2015-8-17 10:05:55 | Show all posts

Rune Upgrade

Use your spare items and probably the ones you don\'t need to upgrade runes.

As for your team, I suggest Elder Dwarf and Rose Knight for your tanks;because they have skills that can stun. I would go for Rose Knight over Nether simply because Rose Knight has the highest Dodge Rate (or so I think) in the game plus he deals more damage than Nether. In this point of the game, being tanky alone isn\'t enough. Your tanks should still be doing some decent damage.

For damagers, go for Pyrona, Nightblade, Night Sentinel and/or Amazon Hunter. Forget about Berserker Claw. He\'s only good because of his stun but why bother if you could kill your opponents backrow heroes using Amazon Hunter/Nightblade?

Your team should look like this:

Amazon Hunter  Elder Dwarf
Pyrona
Nightblade         Rose Knight

Or you could replace Amazon Hunter for Lumia. Lumia is great for keeping your heroes alive and well. She is also good as a sub-tank thanks to her rune build with Dodge. You can\'t go wrong with Lumia. Her heal and shields are great but her ability to stun two targets is just plain awesome!
Floor reply (0)

makuboo Last edit in 2015-8-17 10:05:55

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
imperator j
User
Joined 2015-7-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-17 10:59:04 | Show all posts

Rune Upgrade

Reply 1# makuboo

Based on the premise that maku just gave you could also switch out Pyrona for Berserker Claw. That way you would have all back row damage and could clear the enemies back row in as fast as two turns. I personally would replace Berserker Claw over Amazon Hunter in his line up because his stun procs often, and can kill an enemy mage or archer in two turns, and his special attack can remove as high as 75% of the enemy tanks hp. Sure Amazon Hunters damage is good, but it goes stagnant as she levels up because of her rune build and she has no crowd control.;

In total I think you sacrifice too much sustainability by running Nightblade and Amazon on the same team.
Floor reply (0)

imperator j Last edit in 2015-8-17 10:59:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
「ph」panda
User
Joined 2015-5-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-18 01:16:15 | Show all posts

Rune Upgrade

I also Prefer Berserker claw too. So my final heroes are Nether and Elder dwarf with Lumia, then Nightblade and Berserker. Then My angel will he Mikaela, I think i want a tanky build with a support of Lumia then let the enemy die in with Mikaela\'s burn and nightblades bleed. Any comments are Highly appreciated and thanks for you tips and comments  
Floor reply (0)

「ph」panda Last edit in 2015-8-18 01:16:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-12-12 23:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067187 second(s), 40 queries .