North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 266| Reply: 3

Newbie need advice

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ray yj
User
Joined 2015-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-17 13:41:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Newbie need advice Reply:3| View:266
        Hi guys i just started the game 3 days ago currently lvl 40 i am not sure which hero i should focus on. any advice or tip would be appreciated thank you;

Current Hero:
        Rose knight(3*),Pyrona(3*),atalanta(3*),Nether knight(2*),Exorcist(2*),Bclaw(2*),Mermaid(2*),Byron the black(1*),Valkyrie(1*),Green Ranger(1*),ShadowWraith(1*)

current angle
        Lunaria (40) 2*
        Nyssa (40) 1*
        Vienna (37) 2*

Thanks for reading

ray yj Last edit in 2015-8-17 13:41:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
alcheon
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2016-09-28
Post time 2015-8-17 13:53:17 | Show all posts

Newbie need advice

Hi! Welcome to LOA-FR

I would suggest you focus on 5 main core heroes for arena for now, till you get decent levels, as lower level tends to get lesser resources for rune-ing and leveling(pots).
Also join a guild for more benefits such as training ground, getting devo points for your nobility ranks.

Try to focus 1 angel to max star, but remember as you level up, there will be better tiers angels.
Copy and paste: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/65987/
This is a thread for angels, it\'s not really updated right now because of new angels for example Flora, but it guides you to at least Athena,mikaela, etc. which are also the top tier angels

As for Hero wise, i would say focus, Nether knight,Pyrona, Mermaid(for angel trials heals, etc), Rose Knight, Atalanta, Berserk Claw. When you get guild tokens, you can get Elder Dwarf which is a good tank. I pair Nether knight and Elder Dwarf together. Replace Rose knight with Elder dwarf in the future.

Nether Knight
Rose knight
This 2 are your current tank for battles

Mermaid
This hero is for heals, i would use mermaid in the earlier stage because her heals can bring you through tough battles in Angel\'s trial. I stopped using her after i got Athena which is enough to bring me to the last floor without a healer hero in my team

Pyrona
Pyrona is a good hero with great burst of damage and rage regen due to kills with her burst.
She also can hex a frontline hero

BClaw
He can stun a backline with his boomrang, many use Pyrona and Bclaw at early stages because of easy stars ranking, and also They can stuned and hex 1 row of your enemy Frontline, and backline with hex and stun
Bclaw also does a decent good burst dmg.

Atalanta, some say she is good some say not, She isn\'t as tanky, but sometimes her Rage skills does damage that can potentially clear the opponenet team, her shards are quite easy to get as well. and since you have her on 3*, with limited current heroes, she can be consider good investment for now.

Note All this are my personal opinion as a player from S6 Nightblade

Floor reply (0)

alcheon Last edit in 2015-8-17 13:53:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ray yj
User
Joined 2015-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-8-18 06:50:36 | Show all posts

Newbie need advice

thanks for taking the time to reply me. it helps alot;

i guess mermaid is key to clean angel trial cuz i cant get pass by 45 haha;
Floor reply (0)

ray yj Last edit in 2015-8-18 06:50:36

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-11-19 09:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069195 second(s), 38 queries .