North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 2486| Reply: 48

hi need help improve my BR

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldster56
User
Joined 2014-12-9
Last Visited 2018-04-08
Post time 2015-8-17 15:17:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
hi need help improve my BR Reply:48| View:2486
        hi sorry i dont know how to do screen shots, but this is my heros
        i am a berserker lvl 83 1104251 br on m main 3294763 BR ;for all
        also whats the best angel to use with them, thank you for any help

Valkrie
        Earthshaker
        Berserker claw
        Djinni
        Dark paladin
        i also have king o bonses
        atalanta
        night sentinal
        neather knight
        green ranger
        who should i work on and what gems are the best for them?

oldster56 Last edit in 2015-8-17 15:17:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dirge of
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2016-07-31
Post time 2015-8-17 23:31:18 | Show all posts

Read this thread;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/22993/
        Read the whole discussion on there,it would really gives you a general knowledge on what you should do or build towards your team.
Floor reply (0)

dirge of Last edit in 2015-8-17 23:31:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
s500remus
User
Joined 2014-9-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-8-18 02:45:00 | Show all posts

i know just the right answer to your question and will help you increase br tremendously

- best way to improve br is to fluff it up with high br stat. not all stat are created equal some stat give higher br than others.

- consider same level 10 gem:
        hp gem will give more br than atk gem more br than defense gem, more br than agility gem, advance gem give the least br, so don\'t use hit, dodge, crit, end.. they will lower ur br.

- so a good set of gem that give the most br will be something like this
        hp+atk
        hp+pdef
        hp+mdef
        hp
        patk
        matk

- if you want to improve your br, just get a line up full of tank and load them up with hp and defensive gem
        use valkyrie, dark paladin, king of bone and any hero with increase hp passive that way it will be easier to max your br.

- if you have a high evolve high lvl angel, use them as deploy because it give more br than using them as guardian

-under stable option, use support mode a, that one give the most br.

- use dragon soul that give hp and defense
        an example set would be: hp + hp + pdef + pdef + mdef

i hope that will help you get what you need and improve your br, word of caution though, it will make your team useless and weak as he ll

Floor reply (0)

s500remus Last edit in 2015-8-18 02:45:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldster56
User
Joined 2014-12-9
Last Visited 2018-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-8-20 13:05:32 | Show all posts

Reply 2# s500remus
        hi thank you, but im sorry i should have said a stronger BR not just higher. i know there is strong br and weak br. or what i call good BR ;and empty BR. i need stronger or good BR.
        ty

Floor reply (0)

oldster56 Last edit in 2015-8-20 13:05:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldster56
User
Joined 2014-12-9
Last Visited 2018-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-8-20 13:07:26 | Show all posts

Reply 1# benheads
        yes i knew all that already expet for the rings but is 6999 diamonds worth just 100 dodge?
        ty
Floor reply (0)

oldster56 Last edit in 2015-8-20 13:07:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldster56
User
Joined 2014-12-9
Last Visited 2018-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-8-20 13:09:06 | Show all posts

sorry i meant stronger BR Not just higher
Floor reply (0)

oldster56 Last edit in 2015-8-20 13:09:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dirge of
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2016-07-31
Post time 2015-8-20 16:35:53 | Show all posts

Then you should know about LE/MoD+Nerei rage loop,right? those 2 hero were better than a rageless ES,SDL or GW combine,so built up your rage buffer 1st then worry the about the BR when you\'re already familiar with the game mechanic and then(by the time you get your IRB team going)you probably should know what to do with your team when you watch enough of your own battle without the log on thingy.

And LOL at remus answers,don\'t take him seriously when he put the joker face Oldster! but when he\'s not,you should try his advice,though,only when you know that he\'s not joking around! LOL.
Floor reply (0)

dirge of Last edit in 2015-8-20 16:35:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oldster56
User
Joined 2014-12-9
Last Visited 2018-04-08
 Author| Post time 2015-8-20 22:25:32 | Show all posts

Reply 6# benheads
        PLEASE forgive me, as my name says oldster i am an old guy trying to play this game. i know you young kids like to use things like lol brb and other short hand but i am not sure what ES, SDL, GW, OR the EoE things mean.;
        thank you
Floor reply (0)

oldster56 Last edit in 2015-8-20 22:25:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
erick elías do...
User
Joined 2014-10-22
Last Visited 2016-01-26
Post time 2015-8-20 23:20:36 | Show all posts

hey bud chill out here a little thoughts

;dont worry about ur age, i got some 60+ yo guildies, they re awesome and mostly the reason because i stick to this game

me being around 30, i am an old fart for many of th kids playing, that doesnt balance the game to their side ;)

peeps will always use these abreviated names in the forum, that\'s the way it is. if u dont know them dont worry only ask about it and we will help clarify

we all had trouble with that when we begun coming to the forum for help, but that actually helps u read more posts to try to figure it out and that will help u improve too

i know u probably feel angry about remus answer, but sadly its a very common mistake taking br as a strengh indicator, wich is not. remus, being one of the strongest peeps frequently offering knowledge here in the forums, is sure tired of new people not understanding that, but as in any forum, this troll behavior is the way to push peeps to become more involve with the subject and read more about it (here in the forum)

that being said, the names u ask for are these

ES = eartshaker, one of the most powerful heroes in the game
        SDL = Silver dragon Lord, another powerful heroe but very expensive to get and not really in top tiers

GW = Godless wolf, hero evolution from berserker claw, the best free hero u can get

Im not sure were did u read EoE, but i see LE wich means Light envoy, another awesome heroe a must have in every party, and MoD wich means messenger of darkness wich is the hero evolution from LE

Also I would like to tell u that asking how to improve its a very dificult question to help u with, because we dont know may be wrong with ur team. U need to post pictures or screen shots for every one in ur party so we can have a better idea, say what heroes do u have, what gems and dragon souls are u using in each character, etc. The more info the better.

I think someone already gave u this link, but im gonna give it again,;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/22993/

this link goes to a post form RedShift, we can say he turned the tables of these game starting a strategy that everyone uses nowadays because it works awesomely and doesnt require to spend a lot, the IRB. Everything u need to know is there, u only need to read carefully.
Floor reply (0)

erick elías do... Last edit in 2015-8-20 23:20:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dirge of
User
Joined 2014-12-16
Last Visited 2016-07-31
Post time 2015-8-21 00:19:10 | Show all posts

Reply 7# oldster56
        Err,sorry there mister,didn\'t mean to offend you or something and like erick says don\'t worry about the age,i\'m in late 20s,but yeah for some people i\'m still a young one,probably;

And continuing from what erick post,on this game there\'s bar when it\'s full that will allow your hero/main chara.;to use skill attack,and we all call that one rage bar,just under your HP bar in a battle,if you hover your mouse over unto 1 of the heros(in battle screen),you could see a HP bar(red one) and a rage bar(yellow one),and when your rage bar is full,your heros or your main chara. will use their skill,and that\'s why IRB(Infinite Rage Build) is so important for your team build,because you will use your skill on every turns on each battle you fight,so,no more normal attack=higher dmg output per turn given=the faster you kill in PvE or PvP.

And as for the heros that could gives you rage to use skill every turn is,Light Envoy and her evolve Messanger of Darkness,Nereida and her evolve Silver Queen,Astral Hunter and his evolve Divine Hunter and lastly a garnet(purple quality)hero Astral Child,these hero is essential on any team,because every heros needs rage to use their skill,or else their be doing less dmg because of normal attack that they are doing when they haven\'t got their rage bar full on every other turns.

And that\'s it,read more of the guides here on forums and from the previous link i gave you,and hopefully,you\'ll be familiar with how the game works after reading it.
Floor reply (0)

dirge of Last edit in 2015-8-21 00:19:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2018-7-17 07:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070814 second(s), 51 queries .